PDA

View Full Version : Tim Fisher, ZERO INTEGRITY

07-24-2012, 01:47 AM
I have cut and pasted Tim Fisher's words from his latest flyer. Remember how he told everyone at the IUPA meeting that he came from a Union family as did his father back in Pennsylvania? Think of all the times he has told others that he is pro-union and was further endorsed by his own self-appointed friends. Well, now that there is no Sergeant's union, here is what this little so called God fearing liar has to say... What a complete fraud. I despise Scott, but I will never vote for you!

Hello all.

As the Sergeants prepare for their upcoming vote, I wanted to simply encourage you all. It is your decision which I have always respected and always will - I have no desire to affect your thoughts or vote on union representation either way. My position has never been one of unions, but rather integrity and fairness. I look forward to rejoining you January 1st to reestablish a work atmosphere that doesn't create the current dissension in place which brought about the unions to begin with. We will respectfully work with whatever is in place and move forward as one from there.

Campaign Update
Our grass roots campaign continues to be well received and growing. We believe this is because our campaign is founded on character & integrity guided by our many supporters who have grown weary of the current leadership in place at the Lee County Sheriff's Office. This is the same leadership we helped Mike campaign against and defeat. The question still remains, did we change or did Mike? As you prepare for an even more important vote on August 14th, please keep in mind what one of our supporters recently stated, "I think Mr. Fisher is an excellent candidate. Please think of all the incidents, goofs, and guffaws we have heard about Sheriff Scott. We don’t hear things like that from our surrounding Charlotte and Collier County Sheriffs." We remain extremely encouraged by consistent feedback like this from the many strangers we continue meeting in our voter drives and other campaign activities.

I have made my position very clear that politics has no place in law enforcement. I look forward to getting back to the basics of law enforcement together.

Stay safe,

Tim Fisher

07-24-2012, 03:09 AM
You must have an union in place to protect deputies in good and bad times. It spell out the code of conduct for deputies and administration. It locks in pay increases and working conditions.

TF is a two-faced man. According to TF, with Mike we need to be unionized, but under his leadership a union would not be needed. Let's not forget when Mike was first elected no one wanted a union either.

07-24-2012, 09:11 AM
The sentence structure and grammatical mistakes in that propaganda, made my head hurt.

07-24-2012, 01:02 PM
:cry: OMG, just seen TF and some supporters recently. I hope we as a group realize there is no candidate. He was surrounded by ex fired employees and two ex IA supervisors that used to screw people during Charlie's Administration. Can you imagine this crew running an agency this size! It will be their way and those will be punished by their rules! No thanks, I'm skipping this vote!!!

07-24-2012, 05:38 PM
The madness has to stop!

07-24-2012, 05:45 PM
Now we are finally beginning to see. Let's not be so quick to assess just ONE.

Bushong is no different. He has the invisible backers behind the scenes whom are a same type of mix that Fisher has. Ex disgruntled, never would hire back, useless, and definitely do not belong in this at all.

I agree there is no candidate. Now the question is, which of the lesser of all evils would you want to work for during the next four years?

I personally am going back to my way way back statement and saying we are all screwed no matter how you spin it. And this is why we NEVER will have a qualified individual running for sheriff here. Because if they are that intelligent and experienced they know all too well the mess, and the politics that go in hand with the assignment. Damn shame...

07-24-2012, 07:36 PM
I have made my position very clear that politics has no place in law enforcement. I look forward to getting back to the basics of law enforcement together.

Stay safe,

Tim Fisher

If politics has no place in law enforcement; why are you running as a Republican? Why did you at one time reach out to Mike's supporters for contributions? Aren't they the same rats that you claim to be against little Timmy?

I do love your peedie file speech though and what the hell does back to basics mean anyway?...Mayberry?

07-25-2012, 05:28 AM
Fisha is a loosa.

I can't believe that anyone would follow such a misfit around anyway. And to the previous poster - name one person Bushong is bringing back? He publically said no one. He escpecially mentioned the brothers F as never coming back. So Bros F back him, so what? One lives in NY the other some dump on the beach.

Point here is this - Fisher already lying. Again. Mike is a liar. Always was. I have yet to catch Bushong in a lie and he is gaining a lot of ground.

And if you don't like Scott - vote for lying fisher. He'll just lose anyway. But Bushong I think will take scott out. Bushong has all the minorities and a vast amount of whites, too. Scott forgot to calculate that, didn't he?

Oh. Almost forgot - go vote MEISTER

MEISTER :devil:

07-25-2012, 08:02 AM
Bushong is a loose cannon waiting to go off.

Thanks for your political analogy though.

Come back and give us somemore of your insight, tard.

07-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Bushong is a loose cannon waiting to go off.

Thanks for your political analogy though.

Come back and give us somemore of your insight, tard.

Bushong is a loose Cannon? I'll take a loose cannon like Bushong any day. He articulates his message better then anyone, He has a plan of where he wants to take the LCSO and he has never lost sight of who is the most important people in the LCSO...the deputies. I'm sure you call him a loose cannon because you are one of those who comes to work and just goes through the motions, just concerned in collecting a paycheck every two weeks. With Bushong its easy, come and do your job and you will be rewarded. As he has said many times, you don't have to like me, you don't have sit at the same table with me...just come in every day and do your job and everything will be just fine. Unlike the evil one, Lee will only fire for sustained criminal charges, but don't expect a promotion or special detail if you decide to make the LCSO a show up job.

07-26-2012, 02:39 AM
LOL. You MS cronies are really nervous ey!!!! Come on everyone; don't let MS cronies confuse the issues with their spreading of lies. This is just their way of trying to spread false information. Stay strong folks, change is a coming!!

07-27-2012, 02:03 AM
Integrity really? MS and gang have been shoving it in our asses for years, and you say Tim has no integrity. No doubt you are admin trying to keep your job. Good luck with that because Bushong is going to have all your shit in a box Jan 2nd.

07-27-2012, 04:07 AM
To comment on the ex-employees, disgruntled, never hire back folks that are around Fisher. I guess you are too small minded to realize that some of them might have been ousted for not going along with Scott's plan, got on someones bad side, etc. Unlawfully fired and I could go on and on here.

Anyone that works at the LCSO currently would be fired or punished if they showed support. You ALL know that!

They are out there with Fisher or with Bushong to fight the fight for truth. Guess you would have to get your head out of Scott's ass to actually see that. I don't see that happening.

07-27-2012, 04:23 AM
Look around Mike you would swear Shoap is back. He has put everyone he *****ed about in his little circle. TG was a big Shoap boy ripping up Mike's signs in the first election now he has Mikey throwing him support for 2016. RM and her hubby big Shoap cornies sucking up to Mikey. R Crone who was out no in. Mike doesnt care who he has, as long as he still has **** Spence.

leoswfl
07-27-2012, 06:16 PM
After reading throughout the posts on this forum, I am beginning to believe that most of the participants aren't even certified LEOs or COs. Wannabees, and such at best. Prove your worth and grow some balls instead of hiding out behind anonymous and faked names. I registered, so what, I am not worried about being tracked down, or identified or whatever. Paranoia at it's greatest.

07-27-2012, 11:48 PM
After reading throughout the posts on this forum, I am beginning to believe that most of the participants aren't even certified LEOs or COs. Wannabees, and such at best. Prove your worth and grow some balls instead of hiding out behind anonymous and faked names. I registered, so what, I am not worried about being tracked down, or identified or whatever. Paranoia at it's greatest.You hide behind a registered name that none of the other posters can see. You are the same. Give your identity then and maybe other will follow.

07-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Another important message from Timmy Fisher to the troops...Please join me in welcoming back Kerry Griener in January 2013. Thank you and have a blessed day.

ebnozn
08-14-2012, 02:39 AM
The madness has to stop!

I agree. Men acting like women on this site. Go change your tampon.