PDA

View Full Version : Dis 7 a joke....

07-19-2012, 01:40 AM
What's the matter with you dis 7 guys??? Sgt JM makes more arrest than all of both night shifts combined!!! You should be ashamed,very sad...

On a lighter note, great job to corrections office CH, 2 arrest in the last 1.5 years, way to go! Should be proud. Your scum....

07-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Wow once again Monroe County's finest showing us all how you stick together. Your on this blog complaining about other deputies stats? You have no idea how to be a cop you never will. Deputies wonder why they get bad contracts, here is a clue because the sheriff office has losers like you that will sell each other out for a half hour of comp time. Your attitude would make ten seconds in a department off this rock. BTW you should cut and paste your response to a resume, if you stay here under current administration, your command staff material, well one more thing might help your career path, start banging a co workers wife. Hell then you could be sheriff. Until then go back to trashing your co workers in between your bike stops. I for one Iam proud your part of our brotherhood....so proud.

07-19-2012, 02:23 PM
stick together? So much sticking that out of county deputies are having their take homes taken away. Yea right, stick together.

07-20-2012, 01:29 AM
Your funny... You make no sense.... I'm a female so I won't be sleeping with anyone's wife.
And trust me there is no brotherhood here, never has been and never will... Good luck clown....

Wow once again Monroe County's finest showing us all how you stick together. Your on this blog complaining about other deputies stats? You have no idea how to be a cop you never will. Deputies wonder why they get bad contracts, here is a clue because the sheriff office has losers like you that will sell each other out for a half hour of comp time. Your attitude would make ten seconds in a department off this rock. BTW you should cut and paste your response to a resume, if you stay here under current administration, your command staff material, well one more thing might help your career path, start banging a co workers wife. Hell then you could be sheriff. Until then go back to trashing your co workers in between your bike stops. I for one Iam proud your part of our brotherhood....so proud.

07-20-2012, 01:29 AM
Your funny... You make no sense.... I'm a female so I won't be sleeping with anyone's wife.
And trust me there is no brotherhood here, never has been and never will... Good luck clown....

07-26-2012, 02:49 PM
You people are very entertaining. Both on the road, and on your page. Don't go changin', we love you the way you are. I must agree about the north end however.
-Fellow oath taker.

08-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Why is it that there rarely if ever any proactive arrest activity in Dis. 7 ? A domes. here and a out-of-co-warrant there and that is about it. Anyone in the admin awake ??

08-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Why is it that there rarely if ever any proactive arrest activity in Dis. 7 ? A domes. here and a out-of-co-warrant there and that is about it. Anyone in the admin awake ??

Where is admin you ask? Well they are all kissing RR's ass while he snowballs the Capt's, and Lt's about how wonderful this place is and how morale is up, and the turnover rate is down. How there is no fear in this agency, and how everyone can vote for who they want to vote for. If that isn't the biggest crock of shit I don't know what is. So there is your answer. You want find someone in Admin just go to RR's web page for sheriff and look at where the next dog and pony show is. I am sure you will find someone there to talk to.

08-13-2012, 01:00 PM

Where is admin you ask? Well they are all kissing RR's ass while he snowballs the Capt's, and Lt's about how wonderful this place is and how morale is up, and the turnover rate is down. How there is no fear in this agency, and how everyone can vote for who they want to vote for. If that isn't the biggest crock of shit I don't know what is. So there is your answer. You want find someone in Admin just go to RR's web page for sheriff and look at where the next dog and pony show is. I am sure you will find someone there to talk to.
That's sad.