PDA

View Full Version : THIS JUST IN

07-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Radford files lawsuit against Disney World. On a recent trip Radford insisted he was of age to get on the rides but was still denied access due to the height requirement. He was forced to sit with 6 an 7 year olds of equal height. However, rumor has it, that the lawsuit has been dropped due to being permitted to star as one of the 7 dwarfs in Snowwhite. ----Way to stand your ground Mo!

All kidding aside, can you please get a stack of books or something to stand on because you look foolish standing next to the sheriff. He is a former offensive tackle, and your a former uh , lets just say NON ATHLETE! Are you one of those guys who sat and wondered what is was like to wear the Letterman jacket, or lost your G/F to the football player, and walked back to band practice. Its ok you can talk about it, however, in the meantime fill the waterbottles and collect the laundry bags!!!! :snicker:

07-18-2012, 01:57 AM
Wow bro, you guys must really be desperate! Nocco supporters are so classless! Great representation Chris!

07-18-2012, 02:43 AM
Without all the story.Radford is a LOSER!!!Soon he will see it at the polls when he gets the Shaft.Sorry but have to say it.Comes up SHORT!!!!

07-18-2012, 04:48 PM
That was funny!!!!, Radford, Bogart ----they go way out of line with some of this. This was harmless and funny, no matter who you vote for.

07-18-2012, 05:11 PM
That was funny!!!!, Radford, Bogart ----they go way out of line with some of this. This was harmless and funny, no matter who you vote for.

Harmless and funny? Attacking someone due to their physical appearance is not harmless and it is not funny. How would you like someone attacking you for some physical appearance feature that you have and have no control over? I don't think you would like it one bit.

07-19-2012, 02:49 AM
Without all the story.Radford is a LOSER!!!Soon he will see it at the polls when he gets the Shaft.Sorry but have to say it.Comes up SHORT!!!!

He just doesnt quite "Stack UP" to the competition!!!! :lol:

07-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Word on the street is Radford kicked Nacho's behind at the debate Wednesday night.

What do you lemmings have to say about that?

07-20-2012, 07:14 PM
If there was something to be said, it would be "Run the gator on August 14". Not sure what debate you saw but in the one I saw, the Sheriffs opponent that worked here a year ago refused to asnwer direct questions from the reporters. I think he was pretty much exposed as being a puppet for the democratic disgruntled former employee. Shame he has fallen as far as he has. I guess that being told to leave creates bad blood.

07-20-2012, 08:13 PM
If there was something to be said, it would be "Run the gator on August 14". Not sure what debate you saw but in the one I saw, the Sheriffs opponent that worked here a year ago refused to asnwer direct questions from the reporters. I think he was pretty much exposed as being a puppet for the democratic disgruntled former employee. Shame he has fallen as far as he has. I guess that being told to leave creates bad blood.

Thank you, Tom Jackson from Tampa Tribune.

Now-------any replies from someone not associated with the Trib or the front office?

07-20-2012, 11:58 PM
Nocco had a lot of deputy support last night. Of course no one wants to mention that. Where was those disgruntled former employees who love the opponent. They want to be unseen sneakedly putting up signs, but not show up at debates. No, I'm afraid this race is over folks. Get ready for round two. Get shorty will have to wait til the sequel comes out........But I am Napoleon!!!!

07-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Yep, Nacho had lots of deputy support. But his lackluster performace cost him many many votes last night.

The deputies who are supporting him and got promoted should be concerned right now. His electability suffered BIG TIME after the debate.

07-22-2012, 12:10 PM
Lets take a look at the debate. It will cost the Sheriff nothing for a couple of reasons. He has been Sheriff for over a year and the support he hs from the Deputies has been earned. The man who worked here a year ago has one person supporting him and that one guy is pretty much dismissed. I think it is pretty funny when the disgruntled former employee has no internal support. Can't say internal critics are scrared, they were not in 2008. The support is not there for a reason....they know the former disgruntled employee. Both the other candidates kept taking pesonal shots and Sheriff Nocco and accused him of politics. I have a question: What is it when a man has been here for over a decade and then jumps ship to be part of the democrats little plan after spending years criticizing him? That is the most basic form of politics there is. The man has no integrity and he has no honor. He has one guy supporting him because he looked out for him. The mystery is solved and the media sees right through it all.

07-22-2012, 12:13 PM
Lets take a look at the debate. It will NOTcost the Sheriff nothing for a couple of reasons. He has been Sheriff for over a year and the support he hs from the Deputies has been earned. The man who worked here a year ago has one person supporting him and that one guy is pretty much dismissed. I think it is pretty funny when the disgruntled former employee has no internal support. Can't say internal critics are scrared, they were not in 2008. The support is not there for a reason....they know the former disgruntled employee. Both the other candidates kept taking pesonal shots and Sheriff Nocco and accused him of politics. I have a question: What is it when a man has been here for over a decade and then jumps ship to be part of the democrats little plan after spending years criticizing him? That is the most basic form of politics there is. The man has no integrity and he has no honor. He has one guy supporting him because he looked out for him. The mystery is solved and the media sees right through it all.

Sorry, the thoughts were flowing and I left NOT out!!

07-22-2012, 12:29 PM
Yet the same media can't see through Nacho's orchestrated rise to the position he was given as a payback for political reasons?

Sounds like the media is given way too much credit!

07-22-2012, 02:07 PM
I tend to think that there are more non-deputy registered voters in the county than there are deputy registered voters. So i don't think it really matters who the deputies support.

What I think will happen in the Primary is that Fortney and Radford will split the Anti-Nocco vote and allow Nocco to win by default. I think that the total votes for Fortney and Radford, the Anti-Nocco vote will outnumber the Nocco vote. But since our great state did away for runoffs when no candidate got at least 50% some years ago, Nocco will be declared the winner, even though the majority of the voters will have voted against him.

Just my opinion.

07-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Fools, why do you all think Nocco has the support of majority of deputies? Who knows more of what we need in a sheriff than us? All day, people ask who we like because they trust we know best who is needed. Bottom line, NOCCO 2012. We all know LT Allstate is the only one within who doesn't support him. Buh bye LT, nobody likes/respects you anyways. Sorry that sounded like a personal attack, but that's what they are use to.

07-22-2012, 07:18 PM
agreed. If their are any non leo's reading this. We are happy with the Sheriff we have, just ask any of us. You may hear certain bs comments from a couple of Captains or LT's, but Nocco is our choice. He back's us and doesn't try to second guess what we do like others have.

07-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Do you think that the dusgruntled former employee that worked here a year ago realizes that there is not anyone who will trust him now? He used to say how much he disliked the democratic candidate and now he is throwing everyone he used to work with under a bus. Do you really think that the democratic candidate would put one ounce of trust in the man after he dissed his former boss and co-wokers? He too knows you have no ethics.
Take a good hard look in the mirror and know that you have been exposed. What a disappointment.

07-22-2012, 11:51 PM
I know that I am not alone in saying the previous posters do NOT represent the sentiment of ALL employees of the agency. Nocco is not universally accepted as the best choice for the position he has been appointed to among members of the agency.

Members of the public who may read this site, please do not think one post is the gospel and choose wisely when you vote to elect someone to run such a large agency.

Also, take any column written by Tom Jackson with a grain of salt. He was Bob White and Mike Fasano's tool, and still authors some interesting works of fiction for the Tampa Tribune.

Too bad his paper is losing readers faster than he lost respect as a journalist.

07-23-2012, 12:02 AM
Whats really funny is that if your candidate were getting all the positive press you would be saying what a great paper it was. lol. The train is coming and it has got a lot of people on board. We are going to crush the competition. Disgruntles R Us needs to just enjoy retirement. Your lucky your certificates did not get pulled in the last scandal you guys were involved in.

07-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Whats really funny is that if your candidate were getting all the positive press you would be saying what a great paper it was. lol. The train is coming and it has got a lot of people on board. We are going to crush the competition. Disgruntles R Us needs to just enjoy retirement. Your lucky your certificates did not get pulled in the last scandal you guys were involved in.

Thanks for the invite, but I am not really interested in you guys "pulling a train.". It just sounds gross, but whatever turns you guys on. Choo Choo!