PDA

View Full Version : New information

07-16-2012, 02:52 AM
As new informaiton is made available regarding the George Zimmerman investigation, the more questions that arise. Recently release evidence indicates that Sanford PD lead investigator Chris Serino revealed in an FBI interview that he felt he was being pressured to arrest George Zimmerman by three of his co-workers. Those named were Sgt. Arthur Barnes, Trekell Perkins and Rebecca Villalona.

Serino also expressed concern that they may have been the source of leaks to the new media, and that Barnes may have had a conflict of interest in the case because of a "friendship" with Trayvon Martin's father, Tracy.

If you have any information regarding any of the above three officers and their involvement in this, their reputation on the Department, information regarding them leaking information to the new media, and any allegations of misconduct that they have been accused of in the past, an "interested party" would like to know. Please e-mail me at exballer52@gmail.com You don't have to give your name....as of now, I'm just looking for some leads to connect the dots.

Thanks!!!

mak33
12-11-2012, 05:16 AM
What? Rebecca is at the heart of some underhanded crap? Say it isn't so....ha ha haaa. True to her form. I totally believe what Chris Serino is telling you, he has no reason to lie about it and is an investigator that goes with the facts always. She has been part of numerous issues at the police department. Trekell Black (or Perkins....whatever) is friend with Shamar and is also at the root of a lot of issues there. Oh the stories to tell.....

02-26-2013, 03:56 AM
Oh, do tell them.