PDA

View Full Version : Office Antics

07-15-2012, 11:53 AM
Hey scuttlebutt is that there is something going on about some of the office female employees and deputies having relationships? Not in the comm center either. Supposedly in HR and the other areas in back? Info is that same deputy was with three different employees, and somehow the employees were at lunch and comparing notes and made the connection. Now all of them in the office are up in arms, pissed off, and guess what? It's patrol's fault again. What in the hell does these golden civilians have that carries so much weight around here? They are just as much at fault if not more. You know what I mean if you have ever gone down there for anything. I am trying to think who in thell would be worth getting fired over but I got nothing. Well at least it isn't the Comm Center this time. :lol:

07-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Hey scuttlebutt is that there is something going on about some of the office female employees and deputies having relationships? Not in the comm center either. Supposedly in HR and the other areas in back? Info is that same deputy was with three different employees, and somehow the employees were at lunch and comparing notes and made the connection. Now all of them in the office are up in arms, pissed off, and guess what? It's patrol's fault again. What in the hell does these golden civilians have that carries so much weight around here? They are just as much at fault if not more. You know what I mean if you have ever gone down there for anything. I am trying to think who in thell would be worth getting fired over but I got nothing. Well at least it isn't the Comm Center this time. :lol:

Instead of controversy, the guy should get a medal for being such a pimp! They could name it the Players Cross.

07-15-2012, 09:54 PM
I didn't know that Charlie was back!!!!

07-16-2012, 09:11 AM
All them office women are just like buffalo. You got to split them off from the herd. Otherwise they will trample and keep on going to their next exploit.

Matter factly some of them qualify under the other thread talking about retiring and recovering some of the exorbant funds that are paid to them. Remember ADMIN early buyout works for civilian too. Probably more so since they are getting raises and we are not.

Did Charlie ever leave?