PDA

View Full Version : Serious question about 59's

07-14-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm seriously curious:

Let me preface this by stating that I know that MDPD told the douche-bag security supervisor at the mall to shove it, because he thinks his BA in Criminal Justice and being a security guard make him qualified to tell PO's what they need, and how to do their jobs. I also know that FHP couldn't work it because of State policies restricting off-duty work at bars.

How is it that Sweetwater PD is working a 59 at Blue Martini in KENDALL? There are 80 blocks belonging to another jurisdiction between Kendall Drive and Sweetwater, but somehow you guys work there...

Mutual Aid doesn't apply to 59 work, and I know MDPD doesn't invite municipalities for minor 59 details. Stadiums and large-scale events yes, but run-of-the-mill minor jobs, no. MDPD won't transport for you, because that's just the way they are. So without having jurisdiction, what can you do?

07-15-2012, 07:09 AM
Nothing at all. We just call you brown clowns to handle the call while we get paid. :D :cop: :evil:

07-16-2012, 12:03 AM
I like fighting people. I enjoy the feeling of smashing my fist through some jerk's grill. The problem is that people don't like fighting me. I guess they don't like having their head caved in too much. I like fighting people because I'm good at it.

07-16-2012, 03:34 AM
You should be a "MAN" and do something about it there toughguy! I'll put up any Sweetwater PO to any brown clown! That's right!!! BROWN CLOWNS!!!

07-16-2012, 02:22 PM
That does it. MATCH UP! For starters, at the Brown Clowns’ corner, Midwest District’s Louis Sanchez; for Elegua’s PD (aka Sweetwater) Larry Perez!