PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Finances

07-08-2012, 03:55 PM
http://www.precinctfind.com/cand_lee2.html

After reporting his finances as of July 6, 2012, Lee Bushong has 44 cents to continue his campaign, and there are actually those of you out there who think he has a chance. Well keep wasting your money. I can't wait to see how Timmy's finances look.

07-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Looks like that list is not updated, most show zero dollars ever collected, that can't be right? Meister got 26% last year with $100.00 LOL

07-08-2012, 09:21 PM
It's up to date for Bushong as of 7-6-12. $.44. That's great!

07-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Just keep saying "yes we can!"

225,000 doesn't say anything. Just like Rick Scott and his 75 million for the state.

There are going to be some long faced people come election time I am afraid.

07-08-2012, 09:38 PM
In all seriousness, looking over LB, and TF lists of donors are just losers all over again. Washed out, some mentally unstable to carry a weapon, and some retired who we do not need back.

And we thought it was going away when Mike is out?

Ferrante twins on one side, and the mentally unstable on TF side.

Makes me feel all warm inside.

07-09-2012, 01:14 AM
nuff said

07-09-2012, 01:37 AM
And the butt kissing cops with no morals whatsoever waiting for a raise or promotion folks on MS side? Oh and don't forget all his wife's coworkers and his mother's retired senior citizen bingo pals. Scott being the corrupt thug that he is along with his henchmen, I would not be surprised if they were not knocking down doors thumping skulls to get money.

You made me laugh with the mentally unstable washed up losers on Fisher and Bushongs side. Get real!

I would say that the ONLY ones that CAN contribute to their effort are the ones that MS screwed over or the ones with enough balls to place their job on the line to do so.

Nobody and I say Nobody with any common sense is happy at an agency that treats their own the way that they have been treated for years upon years. Period! If they are, then they think they are in the IN crowd and believe their butt kissing ways will get them far. They are the mentally unstable ones if you ask me.

:evil:

07-09-2012, 04:01 AM
It's up to date for Bushong as of 7-6-12. $.44. That's great!

Money is a double edged sword. Cecil Pendergrass ran against Brian Bigelow in the last county election for county commissioner. Bigelow had zero dollars and Pendergrass had all the money and was endorsed by Mike Scott. Guess what? Bigelow won!
Scott is controlled by the defense attorneys, business owners and developers. Just imagine the corruption there; Spence is just the tip of the iceberg. I wonder what will happen when Bushong no longer buys cars from Sam Galloway. There are no kick backs there, I'm sure.

07-09-2012, 10:15 AM
C.B. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...That is funny.

I would imagine that GSA contract pricing is in effect at Sam Galloway as any other Ford dealer. But that doesnt matter since we will all be driving Corolla's.

Bushong needs to man up. All this instability, unable to work in a hostile work environment, issues with a firearm, list goes on.

I thought this guy was a US Marine? What was he ........a cook?

Fisher, does he normally act like he is on crack? Damn trying to follow him, got a headache.

Scott well dont even want to talk about that issue. He needs out NOW.

C.B. Damn that was funny. He needs to go back to selling union properties.

07-10-2012, 01:50 AM
C.B. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...That is funny.

I would imagine that GSA contract pricing is in effect at Sam Galloway as any other Ford dealer. But that doesnt matter since we will all be driving Corolla's.

Bushong needs to man up. All this instability, unable to work in a hostile work environment, issues with a firearm, list goes on.

I thought this guy was a US Marine? What was he ........a cook?

Fisher, does he normally act like he is on crack? Damn trying to follow him, got a headache.

Scott well dont even want to talk about that issue. He needs out NOW.

C.B. Damn that was funny. He needs to go back to selling union properties.

Not a cook, damnit! He was a supply clerk!

07-11-2012, 08:01 PM
The Sergeant's Union must be getting it done, as I see several TF supporters can pony up $500. Sergeant GK and JL way to go guys you donated more than the Cape Union.

07-11-2012, 08:38 PM
The Sergeant's Union must be getting it done, as I see several TF supporters can pony up $500. Sergeant GK and JL way to go guys you donated more than the Cape Union.

Hell, theyre the ones that talked him into this suicide pact, it's the least they could do.

07-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Tim has shown he has a backing with this report. All disgruntled current and ex employees. The union is almost gone JL, GK and KC, are you sweating yet? I would be, especially after two of you giving 500.00 each to Tim's campaign. See you at the restructuring venue! Silly ROOKIES!

07-11-2012, 10:44 PM
you should not be knocking people for giving $ to those they would like to see as thier Sheriff, these are the same people thatill back you up when you need help, we should try to keep this civil, at least these people have the cojones to get involved whether it is your candidate or not. Same goes for the Deputies and Sgts. that are taking the lead on bringing in a Union. Of cause there are going to be missteps but instead of slamming them maybe you should be attending the meetings Personally, in my opinion those that are trying to kill the Sgts. union are hoping they will get promoted to Lt. Maybe 1 or 2 might, but Dudes how can you sell your soul ? The unions will happen ,be it now or next year or 5 years from now ,people are upset with the who you know assignments and promotions

07-12-2012, 12:16 AM
I'm confused. Didn't the Sergeant Union President take an unposted specialty position? How quickly we forget. NOT!

07-12-2012, 01:13 AM
I'm confused. Didn't the Sergeant Union President take an unposted specialty position? How quickly we forget. NOT!

Oh shiz, no one likes a hypocrite!

07-12-2012, 04:50 AM

I'm sure it was voted on and endorsed at the meeting by three board members!!! :devil:

07-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Yes, they gave to TF, what about all those who gave to MS. Let's see give to a guy who is running against the one who has given nothing for over five years. Good for them sounds like to me there not hiding there standing out there for all to see. O yea and bye the way when the union prez, got his spot after moving from Lehigh CID when KK was made hole. What about, Cook, jackakie, Rakestraw, now Pakulis, etc, etc, taking spots not posted. It's not in policy to post, so move on, Scott, get back to your shift super cop.

07-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Something the outspokens will not have to worry about after this crazy year is over, No Sergeants Union and No Jobs. Switch to the investment side while you still can Disgruntles!!!

07-14-2012, 06:24 PM
We shall see what happens. I think your crazy, ms gives back millions, but gives thousands to civilians in raises, but hey let's not stand up and say enough. Instead let's talk shit about the guts who are trying to get you more money, better benefits, and a fare shake in discipline with an independent arbitrator, not the hand selected ms 3 vs 2 voted on bye us. Good luck morons.