PDA

View Full Version : Matt Beatty

07-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Did anyone see Matt Beatty's Facebook post today?
"Mr. Callahan,
Thank you so much for trying to upset my family mainly my daughters they did nothing to you and should be left alone. My phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX cowboy-up and call me I would love to meet face to face. By the way your three children don't favor you did your wife get out of a ticket three times?'

Is this what is expected from a 'leader' in our community???
Part of being in law enforcement, besides being an agency head such as a sheriff is being professional. I'm pretty sure in 15 years of law enforcement I've never seen a potential Sheriff tell someone to "cowboy-up"......Wow... grow up Matt!

07-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Typical hillbilly way of handling things

07-03-2012, 11:36 PM
very typical behavior of a non seasoned public safety person. feels attacked so therefore gojng to reach out to instigate some other action. any professional leo administrator would NEVER respond to anything of the sort. you won't see it. this now sets the stage for the man as it becomes adversarial for opposing forces against him. push his buttons and he will lose it. if he were to get into office, others such as BOCC and municiple leaders and the public will know how to manipulate him and keep a constant state of chaos. further, budget requests will be denied, working relationships will be at constant breaking points, and this trickles down to the troops. they become disrespectful to the taxpayers, and your complaints will rise against officers. add the media and they too will add to the mix leading to a meltdown. he also appeared on several occasions as someone whom maintains the hillbilly redneck attitude. just like whidden, (i think someone said a comparision is like a clone) which exists now in the agency.

nope this man has lost my vote and support. do not need this type of mindset in an organization is meant to protect, defend, and ensure a safe peaceful place. he becomes a liability.

maybe in a few years, if he works on it and gains experience, as well as DOING THE TIME and earning the position. we have got to get past this local boy jump into office and bypass the experience years earning the title. learn how to be a seasoned police officer first, then gain supervisory, and then managerial experience. get some additional schools and executive series under your belt. then by all means go for it.

in the meantime, i realize it makes you mad and it involves your family. but look beyond this and understand that in this position it comes with the territory. you had better get thick skin, as well as your family. this is why a lot of marriages fail in leo work. they may not sign on for it, but it is part of it just like the first lady is to the president like it or not.

so have a cup of shut the.............well you know the drill. just leave it alone.

07-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Picturing him waiting after a cellphone call in the middle of a parking lot or field. Fistacuffs, and all. Yep one wonderful candidate. Just like Whidden. Oh well.

Lemonhead
07-04-2012, 07:06 AM
I could care less about what is going on in his personal family life or how he responds to someone attacking him or his family. He's a human being. The bottom line is he is the best choice out of the three democratic candidates.

I'd rather take a chance on Beatty versus having to deal with another 4 years of Whidden any day!!! Whidden has lost more support than I have ever seen a sheriff lose.

There has been things I have witnessed personally that are plain unacceptable from a Sheriff and his administration. So if taking a chance on Beatty is what needs to be done, then so be it. Atleast I know Beatty is genuinally a good person. right now he is under political attack to make him look bad, but I do not beleive any of those ridiculous rumors. If you knew him, you would not either.

Now what I DO beleive is all the talk about late nights Whidden spent at the Azteca clubs in labelle. Plus all the Deputies that witnessed the derogatory behavior toward the women have told tons and tons of people about it.

How about the guy in Montura he threw a temper tantrum with because the guy told him he no longer supports him due to his unprofessional antics.

Please I could go on and on. The other candidate, Maldonado has a bad reputation, enough said about that.

All I can say is GO Matt Beatty on the democrat side and GO Mark Chamberlain on the republican side. If we can get these two to the general election, then good luck to the both of them. Either way would be a win win in my opinion.

Just getting rid of Whidden would be a win win for that matter.

07-04-2012, 02:32 PM
I agree that Whidden has to go.... But Beatty??? Really??? He maybe a nice guy... And I agree he has a right to defend his family.... But there is the professional way to handle things.... And the uneducated way to handle things..... But what do you expect after 6 months of law enforcement experience. Is he even off probation???? My support goes to Chamberlain!!!

07-04-2012, 04:16 PM
I personally would like to see Matt Beatty beat Steve Whidden out in the primary next month. Why sit around and play games with the incumbent anymore? This is only a primary folks. I am personally for Chamberlain as well, but a democrat has to be picked in next months primary. SO let's have Matt perform an admirable civic duty to the public. TAKE OUT WHIDDEN so we can be done with it.

Think of it this way.
1) If Matt takes out Whidden next month, Whidden is through, done and dead in the water. No more campaign signs, or worrying about his anything.
2) Whidden can spend the next 4 months vacating and moving all his crap out of his office downtown.
3) He can drive around town and be called LOSER for the next 5 months.
4) He will know that he has 5 months of pay left, nothing else.
5) He can stew for 5 months.

That is just a short list.

But there is more!

1) Mumbles, Super D and the rest of the goons will also suffer the same issues as above!!!!!!
2) We can watch all the surrounding areas deny all their newly submitted applications.
3) We all can make sure that we contact all of our resources in other areas, and make sure they all know about Whidden, and Company to reject all of them

And the grand finale: MAYBE FDLE will actually step up since Whidden and Company are outbound, and begin the much needed review and investigations into all of this as the FSA will not be so concerned with an OUTBOUND and KAPUT sheriff.

Everybody wins!

So support Matt and lets get this incumbent out of office as SOON AS NEXT MONTH! PASS THE WORD AROUND BROTHERS AND SISTERS! It is within your grasp to make this happen! Notify family , friends, everyone, and explain it just like above.

Be safe out there.

07-04-2012, 07:28 PM
I agree with supporting Matt destroying Whidden in the primary regardless of whether you want him as your next Sheriff. Matt is a great hometown boy with experience in the political arena but not much in the field of LE but let's not forget that the Sheriff is merely a figurehead much like any poliitician and the real work is done behind the scene by trusted and experienced LE professionals. Whidden screwed up by putting friends in these roles instead of true professionals who would not let the titles and power get to them and you have what we have in the county now. Will Matt make a good figurehead and put people in the right positions? Who knows, but Whidden has proven his inability to lead and provide adequate services to the community. Beatty versus Chamberlin is your best bet Hendry County. Open your eyes or suffer for another 4 years....

07-04-2012, 08:02 PM
WTH? Must be the same person posting over and over. Because you are completely out of your mind. This man is a complete idiot. Enough said.

Lemonhead
07-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Hey I am glad you want Chamberlain for Sheriff, good luck to him. However, he is a republican, not a democrat, so we need Beatty in to get Whidden out. Chamberlain has nothing to do with that. The poster who posted at 12:16 explained it on point. The third guy is not even an option and doesnt have enough to beat anybody out of the primary.

07-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Matt ? Really ? Omg this county is nuts. He has no experience people. You better hope you make the right choice because you can't undo your vote when you see another WS in action.

07-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Really people, you need to stop being stuck on the law enforcement experience aspect. You need to understand Sheriff's are not required to have LE experience like Chiefs of Police are. Sheriffs are politicians. Just vote in a Sheriff who has enough common sense to put the right people in the right positions to run the law enforcement operations of the agency.

07-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Really people, you need to stop being stuck on the law enforcement experience aspect. You need to understand Sheriff's are not required to have LE experience like Chiefs of Police are. Sheriffs are politicians. Just vote in a Sheriff who has enough common sense to put the right people in the right positions to run the law enforcement operations of the agency.

Nothing against Matt, but I gotta say we tried that with WS. Problem is he LIED, CHEATED, and WORMED his way out of it. NOBODY saw that coming. Everyone swore he was down to earth, no skeletons etc etc.

Matt is going to have to place his plan public at some point if he is going to convince the wary.

07-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Did anyone see Matt Beatty's Facebook post today?
"Mr. Callahan,
Thank you so much for trying to upset my family mainly my daughters they did nothing to you and should be left alone. My phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX cowboy-up and call me I would love to meet face to face. By the way your three children don't favor you did your wife get out of a ticket three times?'

Is this what is expected from a 'leader' in our community???
Part of being in law enforcement, besides being an agency head such as a sheriff is being professional. I'm pretty sure in 15 years of law enforcement I've never seen a potential Sheriff tell someone to "cowboy-up"......Wow... grow up Matt!

Not saying this is right but maybe that little runt of a sheriff needs his butt kicked for laughingly spreading rumors to anyone who would stop and listen, and enjoying it so much while he grinned behind his snuff impacted yellow teeth as he told it. Mess with a man, and perhaps he will lay it aside for another time and handle it quitely.. Screw with a man's family and you need your @$$ kicked. Walking Small is the right moniker for you, little man. Don't think your morality rep is so steller WS.... it isn't! In fact, you might be shocked to hear some of the whispered rumors about your alleged preferences.....

:snicker:

07-05-2012, 12:13 AM

We really "benefited" from all Walking Small's experience, didn't we? I'd vote for the guy just as a slap in the face to Walking Small. :snicker:

07-05-2012, 12:19 AM
I dont think WS has a chance in bloody hell.

From what I have heard talking among the community, stores, watering holes, and such, is they are tired of him period. Each has a different comment or complaint about SOMEONE in his administration. But the bottomline is he is doomed and he knows it deep down. Finished.

07-15-2012, 03:59 AM
I hope you guys are right, cause if Whidden wins, they are going to hunt everyone down that said or even thought of negative things about him and his administration, and that also includes cronies like the community policing guy on the east district. We all know who he is. Watch what you say cause it could backfire on some of you guys in the end. :cop:

07-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Well Mumbles and himself are going to have a hell of a job ahead of them. Finding work that is.

Hypothetically: If he wins, and wants to fire me, whereas he may truely fire me, it is the subsequent asswhipping he and mumbles are going to get that is going to happen. From what I hear I am going to have to get into line though because there are more than a handful that have said there is going to be some asskickin after the election for both WS and Mumbles.

Azteca closing time video, photos. Better be careful WS. Big guns have not been deployed.......Yet.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

07-15-2012, 08:43 PM
I hope you guys are right, cause if Whidden wins, they are going to hunt everyone down that said or even thought of negative things about him and his administration, and that also includes cronies like the community policing guy on the east district. We all know who he is. Watch what you say cause it could backfire on some of you guys in the end. :cop:
If and I say IF he wins I am coming to Hendry County to PERSONALLY thank him for becoming Sheriff again because if he does he really has that County blinded with BS....If he is elected again I swear I will come there...

07-23-2012, 05:12 PM
Speaking of Matt Beatty, wondering if anyone has given SW any real feedback regarding his performance at the forum. Well here's the deal, Beatty, along with the other candidates smoked you. You look fat, hostile, uncomfortable, and sounded just like the not to bright hillbilly you are. The tone of the night was that you ranked only just slightly above Carmona. Hope you are enjoying the fact that a whole bunch of people are laughing not with you but most certainly at you. tick tock clown.

Unregistered
10-17-2019, 05:18 PM
Speaking of Matt Beatty, wondering if anyone has given SW any real feedback regarding his performance at the forum. Well here's the deal, Beatty, along with the other candidates smoked you. You look fat, hostile, uncomfortable, and sounded just like the not to bright hillbilly you are. The tone of the night was that you ranked only just slightly above Carmona. Hope you are enjoying the fact that a whole bunch of people are laughing not with you but most certainly at you. tick tock tick tick tock clown.

Ah the days gone by

Unregistered
10-18-2019, 08:50 PM
It's a slow month so the name dropping character assasinators are nervous. "Let's make allegations" "shout and point at them and accuse them before we get caught of real things"

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 12:42 AM
I personally would like to see Matt Beatty beat Steve Whidden out in the primary next month. Why sit around and play games with the incumbent anymore? This is only a primary folks. I am personally for Chamberlain as well, but a democrat has to be picked in next months primary. SO let's have Matt perform an admirable civic duty to the public. TAKE OUT WHIDDEN so we can be done with it.

Think of it this way.
1) If Matt takes out Whidden next month, Whidden is through, done and dead in the water. No more campaign signs, or worrying about his anything.
2) Whidden can spend the next 4 months vacating and moving all his crap out of his office downtown.
3) He can drive around town and be called LOSER for the next 5 months.
4) He will know that he has 5 months of pay left, nothing else.
5) He can stew for 5 months.

That is just a short list.

But there is more!

1) Mumbles, Super D and the rest of the goons will also suffer the same issues as above!!!!!!
2) We can watch all the surrounding areas deny all their newly submitted applications.
3) We all can make sure that we contact all of our resources in other areas, and make sure they all know about Whidden, and Company to reject all of them

And the grand finale: MAYBE FDLE will actually step up since Whidden and Company are outbound, and begin the much needed review and investigations into all of this as the FSA will not be so concerned with an OUTBOUND and KAPUT sheriff.

Everybody wins!

So support Matt and lets get this incumbent out of office as SOON AS NEXT MONTH! PASS THE WORD AROUND BROTHERS AND SISTERS! It is within your grasp to make this happen! Notify family , friends, everyone, and explain it just like above.

Be safe out there.

Yeah make sure you vote next month! Bahaha idiot

Unregistered
10-19-2019, 02:49 AM
Yeah make sure you vote next month! Bahaha idiot

Notice the original dates of those posts were 2012? two terms ago, funny how Sheriff Whidden WON that season, and even with MORE talk against him, WON again. I am going to petition the county council and Labelle to see who would agree to name a street after him winning a 4th term He has done more for this county than the old Dyess clan and it's time he is recognized and celebreated for being a leader.

Unregistered
10-21-2019, 06:33 PM
Notice the original dates of those posts were 2012? two terms ago, funny how Sheriff Whidden WON that season, and even with MORE talk against him, WON again. I am going to petition the county council and Labelle to see who would agree to name a street after him winning a 4th term He has done more for this county than the old Dyess clan and it's time he is recognized and celebreated for being a leader.

Im with you 100% They should name the legendary road "Whidden Way" 1378 N State Road 29,Labelle,Fl,33935. Labelle's Wasted Management!

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 11:37 AM
Not saying this is right but maybe that little runt of a sheriff needs his butt kicked for laughingly spreading rumors to anyone who would stop and listen, and enjoying it so much while he grinned behind his snuff impacted yellow teeth as he told it. Mess with a man, and perhaps he will lay it aside for another time and handle it quitely.. Screw with a man's family and you need your @$$ kicked. Walking Small is the right moniker for you, little man. Don't think your morality rep is so steller WS.... it isn't! In fact, you might be shocked to hear some of the whispered rumors about your alleged preferences.....

:snicker:

Here comes the keyboard badass again! Put your contact info badass so we know who we should be scared of. Let me repeat this for those other potential keyboard badasses if you don’t put your name on it then we all just read this shit and laugh at what *****s you are! You can’t call someone out and not leave your name or contact no one take them serious. SISSY!!!

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 03:36 PM
Here comes the keyboard badass again! Put your contact info badass so we know who we should be scared of. Let me repeat this for those other potential keyboard badasses if you don’t put your name on it then we all just read this shit and laugh at what *****s you are! You can’t call someone out and not leave your name or contact no one take them serious. SISSY!!!

Wow, “Let me repeat this..” LOL you & “we all” aren’t anybody to take serious. Mr tough internet mouth. punk off.

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 04:30 PM

You should know that whenever you come on here and call someone out for calling someone out and not putting your name after calling them a ***** for not putting their name even more people start laughing. I'm not going to repeat myself because why would anyone want to. Laughing is fun.

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 06:29 PM
You should know that whenever you come on here and call someone out for calling someone out and not putting your name after calling them a ***** for not putting their name even more people start laughing. I'm not going to repeat myself because why would anyone want to. Laughing is fun.

but you did here now. know "jukebox hero"? you're "keyboard hero"

Unregistered
10-22-2019, 08:02 PM

Ok Sissy 👍🏼