PDA

View Full Version : MS speaks and did he just,

07-01-2012, 04:45 AM
http://www.fox4now.com/news/local/160920205.html

punch himself in the ballz...?

Perception is reality.....

07-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Yes the crimes that don't make the paper are down car burglary, petit theft, vandalism, and business burglaries. The IMPORTANT CRIMES, shootings, stabbings, robberies, murder, home invasions, kidnappings, and home burglaries are up double digits. A lot due to no violent crimes task force. Working together with FMPD, FDLE, LCSO, AND CCPD. Mike can't stop trying to take over the world so no one what's to sit down with him. In a resent interview Mike stated UNIONS are ruining this country. That's the problem with Mike, no Mike crime, criminals, and drugs are ruining this country. While you are there in your political posturing trying to look smart, crime keeps going up. LEE COUNTY CITIZENS LCSO HAS GIVEN UP ON THE CURRENT SHERIFF, WE NEED YOUR HELP. VOTE HIM OUT!!

07-01-2012, 02:17 PM
This is human on human crime. Their skin color is irrelevant. Tell me how it does? Black on black, segregation, geographic distinction of a class, holy crap if this guy stays in office everyone is in big fat trouble.

07-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Hey Mike, take the sheet off your head and ask uncle Joe to do the same!

07-01-2012, 09:15 PM

If memory serves me right this is the same thing he said about hispanics a few years ago. Remember the "great hispanic uprising" when he authorized the spending of $300,000.00 to buy padded riot suits that we couldn't wear for more than 10 minutes without getting heat stroke. I wonder where that $3K assett is now?

07-02-2012, 12:35 PM
This is human on human crime. Their skin color is irrelevant. Tell me how it does? Black on black, segregation, geographic distinction of a class, holy crap if this guy stays in office everyone is in big fat trouble.

"This is human of human crime", WTFever. It's what MS called it. How does the perp and suspect color matter, the big money white retirees can breathe a sigh of relief that they won't be a target, that's how. No "task force" is going to end this rash of violence, the people involved in these incidents are stuck in a certain mind-set that only they will be able get themselves out of it. Yep, it's black-on-black crime. You can put lace, silk, and perfume on poop and call it whatever you want to, but at the end of the day, it's still shit.

07-02-2012, 02:59 PM
He doesn't wear it because it is being starched.