PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff says bonus is untouchable

06-27-2012, 01:22 AM
http://www.news-press.com/article/20120 ... ntouchable (http://www.news-press.com/article/20120626/NEWS01/306260020/Lee-County-sheriff-Bonuses-untouchable)

Yea and he didn’t need to return 20 million either. This guy lies and lies. He will do whatever it takes to try and sway people. Remember he is a POLITICIAN. :evil: Let’s way it out, place your trust in a man that will always do what is best politically hmm or trust a Union that is ran bye cops, that are also bargaining for things for themselves which intern helps all of us. PUT ME DOWN FOR A YES TO KEEP THE UNION. :cop:

06-27-2012, 01:36 AM
Six years of no raises when Mike could of that should say it all. The only Sheriff to fight against you getting a raise that should say it all.

06-27-2012, 02:14 AM
He gets his every year....may be he need to go back to doing the traffic report on NBC2 or telling his off color jokes at the North Ft.Myers Barbershop....I would love to repeat those to some of the voters... :wink:

06-27-2012, 02:47 AM
I hope everyone is seeing on how many times has he stated in emails and interviews that we have not received pay increases over the past 3 YEARS! Hey dumbass, it has been 3 years for your civilians, it is going on 6 YEARS!!!! His first year 8.5% second year in office approved for a 4.6% but NO instead a 1950 across the board, and then years 3,4,5,6,7 & 8 not even a try, NOTHING! He has his 2 terms, he is set for the rest of his life - he MUST GO on AUG 14th!!!!!!!!!!!

06-27-2012, 02:52 AM
But the idiots in that county are swayed by the BS media and wil vote him in again... :wink:

06-27-2012, 03:46 AM
But the idiots in that county are swayed by the BS media and wil vote him in again... :wink:

Only if we let them. Tell everyone you meet to vote him out. On voting day, bring 5,6,7-10 people with you to the polls. If we want change, we can have it. Remember, we have two chances at this Fisher and then Bushong in November.

06-27-2012, 09:59 AM
He gets his every year....may be he need to go back to doing the traffic report on NBC2 or telling his off color jokes at the North Ft.Myers Barbershop....I would love to repeat those to some of the voters... :wink:
Were they off color or blatantly racist? I would bet that they were just plain racist.

06-27-2012, 01:55 PM

or everyone could go to Hendry County and work. AHAHAHAH

06-27-2012, 03:11 PM

or everyone could go to Hendry County and work. AHAHAHAH
You can't work there unless you are related to the sheriff in some manner....

06-27-2012, 04:34 PM
[quote=".173 Grain":2ql3oik9]He gets his every year....may be he need to go back to doing the traffic report on NBC2 or telling his off color jokes at the North Ft.Myers Barbershop....I would love to repeat those to some of the voters... :wink:
Were they off color or blatantly racist? I would bet that they were just plain racist.[/quote:2ql3oik9]

Come on...give me the remarks and I'll get them out there. I don't care if you have to go to the public library and use their computer to get them to me. I'll make sure every media outlet gets them plus Fisher and Bushong.

1ofmany
06-30-2012, 04:14 AM

I Mike was telling racist jokes (and I'm not saying he wasn't) why would he be telling them in a barber shop? That story is a few grains short of a full load.

06-30-2012, 12:48 PM

I Mike was telling racist jokes (and I'm not saying he wasn't) why would he be telling them in a barber shop? That story is a few grains short of a full load.
I was there and heard them personally. There is nothing made up. He's a good ole 'N. Ft. Myers boy that has some of you blinded by that shiny head of his. He need's to ga back to doing traffic-if NBC 2 will let him.... :devil:

1ofmany
07-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Shiny head: That's what's wrong with your story genius! Why is a guy with no hair hanging out at ANY barber shop?

07-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Shiny head: That's what's wrong with your story genius! Why is a guy with no hair hanging out at ANY barber shop?

For the same reason that he hangs out at the sheriff's office, to see what people who really have it look like!!!!

1ofmany
07-01-2012, 12:35 PM

For the same reason that he hangs out at the sheriff's office, to see what people who really have it look like!!!!

Solid GOLD! :snicker:

07-01-2012, 05:03 PM

Oh snap!

07-02-2012, 02:58 PM
Did I say he was getting a haircut? You must be some sort of high speed investigator :snicker:

1ofmany
07-02-2012, 05:10 PM
If anyone tells you I was at guitar center telling racist jokes you can feel free to call bulls$%#, because I can't play a musical instrument. Same at the marine supply shop: I don't own a boat. I wouldn't be telling racist jokes at the Office Pub either, cuz I'm not gay. What was Mike doing at the barber shop grainy? Singing in a quartet? Maybe he was doin' a little ditty by David Allen Coe.

07-02-2012, 09:00 PM
If anyone tells you I was at guitar center telling racist jokes you can feel free to call bulls$%#, because I can't play a musical instrument. Same at the marine supply shop: I don't own a boat. I wouldn't be telling racist jokes at the Office Pub either, cuz I'm not gay. What was Mike doing at the barber shop grainy? Singing in a quartet? Maybe he was doin' a little ditty by David Allen Coe.

Man that is funny! Forget whether the barber thing is true or not. This is funny!