PDA

View Full Version : Learn from mistakes

06-23-2012, 11:38 PM
Officers were thinking we could use the circuit cars and continue to do field work in July with them . Silly us thinking we could keep scheduling the cars, told that was not going to happen . These cars will sit unless they have a out of county court appearance. I Guess Mutt and Jeff like looking at them in the parking lot. Such BS I sent it to the secretary on how we can safe money and do away with two idiots. Are other circuits going to continue to use the state cars?

06-24-2012, 02:42 PM
We were but ours keeps breaking down, so its not worth the hassle! What a third rate orginization we are! :oops:

06-24-2012, 06:06 PM
Based on a previous post about a CAs' state car. Are the Tags Current?

06-24-2012, 09:51 PM
will have to look for sure .

06-24-2012, 11:41 PM
Write a ticket if the registration has expired :lol:

06-25-2012, 12:07 AM
It makes no sense to keep a car in the parking lot or for it to be available to CA or COM who have nothing to do with protecting the community or the mission of the Dept.

06-25-2012, 12:52 AM
CA's use cars to go to and from work, get their nails done, go to the gym, go shopping, etc. Show me one time a CA had to go out before 8 or after 5 for an emergency, to make a contact, etc. Must be nice to have your gas, repairs and insurance paid for and also make big bucks while not protecting the community.

OPAGGA needs to be made aware of this.

06-26-2012, 02:41 AM
CA's use cars to go to and from work, get their nails done, go to the gym, go shopping, etc. Show me one time a CA had to go out before 8 or after 5 for an emergency, to make a contact, etc. Must be nice to have your gas, repairs and insurance paid for and also make big bucks while not protecting the community.

OPAGGA needs to be made aware of this.

IT'S A POSITION PERK.

Wardens, Asst. wardens, Colonels and Majors all get free housing. CA's are given cars in order to try and equalize things.

06-26-2012, 10:33 AM
Very wrong on that one. They do not get free housing. If available, they pay for housing in addition to the mortgage they continue to pay in their own homes. Know your facts before spouting erroneous information...

06-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Gee, what a shock. People spilling lies on this site.

06-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Very wrong on that one. They do not get free housing. If available, they pay for housing in addition to the mortgage they continue to pay in their own homes. Know your facts before spouting erroneous information...

They pay hardly nothing for housing at the Institution. What are you talking about ?

06-26-2012, 11:43 PM
Instead of trashing your leaders, why don't you aspire to do the job and become part of the leadership. Or are you going to stay a co-1 all your life. :o

06-27-2012, 02:41 AM
Most people who post on this site are jealous and unambitious. They don't aspire to be great and begrudge the people who have made it to the top. Wardens deserve thier house and their cars. The haters are transparent in their jealousy and are just wantabees who willneverbee.

06-27-2012, 02:49 AM
I feel for those that still have to work for the DOC :wink:

06-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Most people who post on this site are jealous and unambitious. They don't aspire to be great and begrudge the people who have made it to the top. Wardens deserve thier house and their cars. The haters are transparent in their jealousy and are just wantabees who willneverbee.

Let me add to this, there are two people from the union that was booted out that have come to this site and tried to trash people. When the people spoke, they were out of a union leadership job. I am not a union member! But, I am sick and tired of hearing these two cyber bullying on this site. :x