PDA

View Full Version : The "E" True HollyWood Story Of Nit-Wit

06-21-2012, 06:36 AM
The "E" True HollyWood Story Of Nit-Wit

Nit-Wit was born in a small remote village of Cuba in the North/Eastern part of the Island. "Pinar Del Rio" to be exact. It was a very poor village. Nit-Wit lived in a deplorable trailor in the heart of "El Campo" His family was extremely poor and could not afford to buy little Nit-Wit anything.

His Father "Mr. Nit-Wit Senior", was unemployed. He was also a violent alcoholic, a drug addict, a womenizer, and a Chivato for Fidel Castro.

Nit-Wit's mother, Nat-Wit, was a prostitue and a drug addict. Her drug of choice was crack cocaine. She began using crack cocaine to numb the pain of her selling her body to many, many men. She also used to forget about her poverty stricken life. Bust mostly, she started using to forget about the savage beatings Mr. Nit-Wit Senior would put on her when he was intoxicated.

One cold November day in Cuba, Nit-Wit Senior was drinking as usual at home in the trailor while Nat-Wit was out porstituting her body so that she could make ends meat. Little Nit-Wit (Who was just a baby) was home in the trailor with his father. Little Nit-Wit was searching around inside of the garbage looking for a bite to eat to relieve his stomach pains which was ravenged by hunger. Nat-Wit arrived home and went straight to her room. Nit-Wit Sr. followed closely behind.

Once in the room, Nat-Wit closed the door, sat on the floor, and began to smoke crack cocaine from a glass pipe. Nit-Wit Sr. bursted through the door and demanded a hit from the pipe! Nat-Wit refused and Nit-Wit Sr. smeeling of cheap vodka went into a rage. He was so intoxicated from the cheap Vodka that he began punching Nat-Wit with everything he had. He had beaten her so badly that she was rushed to the hospital where she later died of complications due to her brain being swollen.

Fearing jail time for the murder of his wife, Nit-Wit Sr. devised a plan to make a raft and flee to Florida with his young son. He spent many nights in hiding constructing his raft. Finally after weeks of preperation the raft was ready. Nit-Wit Sr. and his small child finally picked a cold night on December to make the escape. They said there goodbye's to the very few people that knew about there escape and left for the water.

just inches away from the water, 15 assassins dressed all in black wearing black masks were waiting for Nit-Wit Sr. They pulled him aside and said that they were escaped political prisoners from jail. Because of Nit-Wits Chivatazo's to Fidel Castro, these 15 men were sentenced to death. There only crime? Stealing food to help feed there starving families.

Nit-Wit Sr. dropped to his knees and began to beg for forgivness. He was crying for the men to spare his life. Then one of the men pulled out a .45 and placed it to Nit-Wit's Sr. head and said "Chivato Maricon" "Vives como una puta chiva, mueres como una puta chiva" Nit-Wit Sr. just knelt there, crying profuselly like a women, begging and screaming for his life. He looked up at the assassin with the gun pointed to his head and said "Let me Live and I'll let you kill my only son"Disgusted by his cowardice,The assassin pulled the trigger and blew half of Nit-Wit's Sr. head off. Killing him instantly.Then all 15 assassins focused on Little Nit-Wit which was asleep inside of the raft.

Knowing the assassins could not kill little Nit-Wit, they cast a wickerd curse on him. They used Padrino's, Palero's, Brujero's, Santeria and Brujeria curses on him. The curse was to arrive alive to the United States through Florida. He would then grow up to be a complete F#ck up with no type of education. The last and most sinister of the curses is that he would have to Work for the City Of SweetWater!!!!!! The raft was pushed out into the dark ocean night with only little Nit-Wit aboard. It would be a grueling trip and many feared he would not make it.

Well many, many, years later, and year to date, Nit-Wit is currently completing with his curse. He is as dumb as a bag of hammers, as sharp as a beachball due to the fact that he drooped out of school in 4th grade. He has no type of education. And for his most haneous of curses. He is currently employed by the City Of SweetWater and will be miserable for the remainder of his life!
" Puto Chivato" :snicker:

06-21-2012, 06:50 AM
Sir to your above post I say two words....BRAVO, BRAVO.
You are a Modern day Hemmingway,You're performance is in accordance with a standing ovation. I say, young Lad, this piece of poerty is magnificant. What a creative mind, body, and soul my good Sir. With a strain in the eye and a tremble on my lips I must say that this literature is so compellingly creative that I fear it will be Mr. Nit Wit's demise. I sadly suspect that we will no longer be hearing from Nit Wit any longer. No more of his postings shalt be read after this literatual slander at his name.

R.I.P Nit Wit for you have been poetically assacinated!

06-21-2012, 12:19 PM
The "E" True HollyWood Story Of Nit-Wit

Nit-Wit was born in a small remote village of Cuba in the North/Eastern part of the Island. "Pinar Del Rio" to be exact. It was a very poor village. Nit-Wit lived in a deplorable trailor in the heart of "El Campo" His family was extremely poor and could not afford to buy little Nit-Wit anything.

His Father "Mr. Nit-Wit Senior", was unemployed. He was also a violent alcoholic, a drug addict, a womenizer, and a Chivato for Fidel Castro.

Nit-Wit's mother, Nat-Wit, was a prostitue and a drug addict. Her drug of choice was crack cocaine. She began using crack cocaine to numb the pain of her selling her body to many, many men. She also used to forget about her poverty stricken life. Bust mostly, she started using to forget about the savage beatings Mr. Nit-Wit Senior would put on her when he was intoxicated.

One cold November day in Cuba, Nit-Wit Senior was drinking as usual at home in the trailor while Nat-Wit was out porstituting her body so that she could make ends meat. Little Nit-Wit (Who was just a baby) was home in the trailor with his father. Little Nit-Wit was searching around inside of the garbage looking for a bite to eat to relieve his stomach pains which was ravenged by hunger. Nat-Wit arrived home and went straight to her room. Nit-Wit Sr. followed closely behind.

Once in the room, Nat-Wit closed the door, sat on the floor, and began to smoke crack cocaine from a glass pipe. Nit-Wit Sr. bursted through the door and demanded a hit from the pipe! Nat-Wit refused and Nit-Wit Sr. smeeling of cheap vodka went into a rage. He was so intoxicated from the cheap Vodka that he began punching Nat-Wit with everything he had. He had beaten her so badly that she was rushed to the hospital where she later died of complications due to her brain being swollen.

Fearing jail time for the murder of his wife, Nit-Wit Sr. devised a plan to make a raft and flee to Florida with his young son. He spent many nights in hiding constructing his raft. Finally after weeks of preperation the raft was ready. Nit-Wit Sr. and his small child finally picked a cold night on December to make the escape. They said there goodbye's to the very few people that knew about there escape and left for the water.

just inches away from the water, 15 assassins dressed all in black wearing black masks were waiting for Nit-Wit Sr. They pulled him aside and said that they were escaped political prisoners from jail. Because of Nit-Wits Chivatazo's to Fidel Castro, these 15 men were sentenced to death. There only crime? Stealing food to help feed there starving families.

Nit-Wit Sr. dropped to his knees and began to beg for forgivness. He was crying for the men to spare his life. Then one of the men pulled out a .45 and placed it to Nit-Wit's Sr. head and said "Chivato Maricon" "Vives como una puta chiva, mueres como una puta chiva" Nit-Wit Sr. just knelt there, crying profuselly like a women, begging and screaming for his life. He looked up at the assassin with the gun pointed to his head and said "Let me Live and I'll let you kill my only son"Disgusted by his cowardice,The assassin pulled the trigger and blew half of Nit-Wit's Sr. head off. Killing him instantly.Then all 15 assassins focused on Little Nit-Wit which was asleep inside of the raft.

Knowing the assassins could not kill little Nit-Wit, they cast a wickerd curse on him. They used Padrino's, Palero's, Brujero's, Santeria and Brujeria curses on him. The curse was to arrive alive to the United States through Florida. He would then grow up to be a complete F#ck up with no type of education. The last and most sinister of the curses is that he would have to Work for the City Of SweetWater!!!!!! The raft was pushed out into the dark ocean night with only little Nit-Wit aboard. It would be a grueling trip and many feared he would not make it.

Well many, many, years later, and year to date, Nit-Wit is currently completing with his curse. He is as dumb as a bag of hammers, as sharp as a beachball due to the fact that he drooped out of school in 4th grade. He has no type of education. And for his most haneous of curses. He is currently employed by the City Of SweetWater and will be miserable for the remainder of his life!
" Puto Chivato" :snicker:

part dux:
first it was such a touching story that------

Now im gonna sell your screen play to the movie producers and make millions $$$$$ !!!!!
people around the world love to pay to see a poor little boy (or girl) come from nothing and come to "Amercia" and make something of themselves!

E news reporter, thank you, thank you, so much, i have always been so ashamed of my past, but now, its like a weight has been lifted. "i feel free" !!!!

Now, to hunt down those 15 assassins who killed "papa". those cowards! to shot un-armed man....... (crying as i write) such an emotional story!

I'll be BACK!

06-21-2012, 12:25 PM
e news reporter:

maybe we can get together and make it into a trilogy.

part 1, how we came to america

part 2, the hunt for the assassins

part3, counting the money you made me, dont worry you still get 10% ...

lmfao...

at least your entertain well...