PDA

View Full Version : Community Affairs

06-17-2012, 03:28 AM
Was just wondering if we had a community policing unit; I thought the 800 units were but was told they now investigate 27 and 28 cases. Just wondering b/c I thought GIU detectives did that. Do we have GIU? I am confused? Anyways, a citizen was interested in citizens police academy I was gonna refer them to community affairs. Oh well guess not. Can someone please advise who or where our community policing unit is b/c no one seems to know around here. :?

06-17-2012, 05:43 AM
Instead of coming to this freaking site, why don't you try speaking with a Sgt. From GIU or perhaps the freaking Captain.. stop using this forum to.ask stupid ass questions. We have enouph morons here already spreading rumors and now your asking a question that could be asked if you got straight to the horses mouth...

06-17-2012, 02:47 PM
I mean the new guy was only asking a question b/c according to him no one seems to know...lol. Not even the Sgts. New guy why dont you go and ask one of the CET guys and you will probably get your answer. Out of the 12, I believe they have 2 or 3 officers dedicated only to community affairs stuff.

06-18-2012, 04:37 PM
The new guy only posted to be a smart a-- and start more rumors! Common sense is to ask someone directly.

06-18-2012, 07:06 PM
New Guy plz go back where you came from if you are disgruntle already; the dead weight slugs and disgruntle ones are leaving slowly but their leaving. We do not need anymore.

06-23-2012, 01:53 AM
New Guy, come to the CET substation 18450 NW 12th Ave and we'll direct you to the person(s) who can best answer your question(s). And yes, CET is now handling 27/28 cases just to answer that partictular question. Nothing wrong with that, as long as my paycheck comes in every 2 weeks... I work 40 hours a week, and "they" get 40 hours worth of work from me... No complaints here.