PDA

View Full Version : Mike Scott

06-13-2012, 03:54 PM
For all those concerned of the rank and file of the Lee County Sheriffs Office, hear this.

Mike Scott will no longer be Sheriff when Joe D'Alessandro, Sam Galloway, and the rest of the political clout in SW Florida say so.

Laugh, cry, do whatever you want to do. We will be back here after the election to wave at you all from Mike's Office.

Been that way for 50 years plus, will be that way 50 more at least.

Don't care about Fisher, Bushong, or Mr Clean. Doesn't matter unless "they" say it is so.

Mark our words.

06-13-2012, 07:00 PM
Could you be anymore full of yourself, beef cake?

06-13-2012, 08:48 PM
Sad but true! I know what I'm doing August 14th, driving right by the polling place. There is no candidates!!! Good luck LB with your new position at Wackenhut and TF good luck even getting a job, I should know!!! Packing the bags to head up North.

06-13-2012, 08:55 PM
For all those concerned of the rank and file of the Lee County Sheriffs Office, hear this.

Mike Scott will no longer be Sheriff when Joe D'Alessandro, Sam Galloway, and the rest of the political clout in SW Florida say so.

Laugh, cry, do whatever you want to do. We will be back here after the election to wave at you all from Mike's Office.

Don't care about Fisher, Bushong, or Mr Clean. Doesn't matter unless "they" say it is so.

Mark our words.

..and the shitty economy is Bush'es fault and they didn't really get Osama and we all evolved from monkeys...

06-14-2012, 01:44 AM
I bought a 12 pack and drank it obama myself! Woot!

06-15-2012, 10:10 AM

Mark our words.

Simply bullshit. Yes they are influential. But to suggest that they have some means of controlling the election is utterly ridiculous. An effective campaign and money is all you need in a county like this. Look at Rubio competing against Crist. Made him leave the republican party.

06-17-2012, 05:27 PM

Mark our words.

Bullshit. Yes they are influential. But to suggest that they have some means of controlling the election is utterly ridiculous. An effective campaign and money is all you need in a county like this. Look at Rubio competing against Crist. Made him leave the republican party.

Money? Okay..............anyone look at the totals lately? Anybody got anything CLOSE to Scott? Alrighty then.

06-17-2012, 05:31 PM

Mark our words.

Simply bullshit. Yes they are influential. But to suggest that they have some means of controlling the election is utterly ridiculous. An effective campaign and money is all you need in a county like this. Look at Rubio competing against Crist. Made him leave the republican party.

Oh well I am not part of this "Political Group" but I have lived here for over 50 years. And I know in regards to your voting statement you are correct. BUT

Let me know how that works out for you. Too many Sheriffs elections that I personally heard from everyone that the guy would lose and guess what? He won everytime.

And this was for various Sheriffs over the past three decades.

06-17-2012, 09:04 PM

Mark our words.

Bullshit. Yes they are influential. But to suggest that they have some means of controlling the election is utterly ridiculous. An effective campaign and money is all you need in a county like this. Look at Rubio competing against Crist. Made him leave the republican party.

Money? Okay..............anyone look at the totals lately? Anybody got anything CLOSE to Scott? Alrighty then.

Shoap had much more money than Scott but.........

In 2008 Meister had $500.00, yet he got 25% of the vote! He didn't campaign and he is a moron. You don't think that Fisher or Bushong could pull 30% more than Meister? They are both out there hustling. With our help we can push either candidate over the top.

Remember we have two shots at this, Fishers in the first election, and then Bushong against the winner!!

Why is Scott freaking out if he wasn't scared?

06-18-2012, 12:29 AM
We have Star Care.

06-18-2012, 01:18 AM
We have Star Care.
Star care is such a joke. It is more of a liability after hearing the horror stories of the treatment people receive at star care.