PDA

View Full Version : Time for a Vote of NO CONFIDENCE

06-10-2012, 10:11 PM
I just got back into town and heard about the traffic stops with writing tickets or else, and then the a??hole only giving a one time check and NOT giving it to us. We need a vote of NO Confidence right now!!!! And have explain why his not worth in his eyes deputies are against him and want his ASS OUT. We ALL need to this.

06-11-2012, 12:03 AM
You’re absolutely correct. It's time for a vote to be done. It's time for everyone to quit hiding and stand tall. We should be voting against the sheriff not union members voting against each other!!

06-11-2012, 10:51 AM
I just got back into town and heard about the traffic stops with writing tickets or else, and then the a??hole only giving a one time check and NOT giving it to us. We need a vote of NO Confidence right now!!!! And have explain why his not worth in his eyes deputies are against him and want his ASS OUT. We ALL need to this.

06-11-2012, 01:13 PM
In order to do that you need to contact the secretary of your union and ask for a special membership meeting. It has to be voted on before it is announced.

06-11-2012, 03:45 PM
The confidence vote is on August 14th. Now quit bumping your gums, take a 10-08 and go back to hummping your zone! :snicker:

06-11-2012, 04:48 PM

Say what??? How about NO Confidence in your ability to write a paragraph. It was actually painful trying to read the last couple sentences. Wow.

06-11-2012, 07:40 PM

Say what??? How about NO Confidence in your ability to write a paragraph. It was actually painful trying to read the last couple sentences. Wow.

Bwahaha. I'm wondering were this information is coming from. The only place I've seen where someone says we need to right more tickets is on this forum.

06-11-2012, 09:30 PM
It is a fact, admin told the LT's to tell the Sgt's that deputies must write more tickets. Some of the Lt's passed it down and some did not. I don't think we are done hearing about it.

06-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Deputies wonder why they MIGHT not get the bonus. You have put your future in some redneck union leaders that can't even put a paragraph together! I will be spending my bonus at a nice resort with the family. If they don't give it to the whiners, my bonus will bigger and I'll go out for nicer dinners. Please don't reach an agreement, I need it more than you!!! Thanks MS.

06-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Deputies wonder why they MIGHT not get the bonus. You have put your future in some redneck union leaders that can't even put a paragraph together! I will be spending my bonus at a nice resort with the family. If they don't give it to the whiners, my bonus will bigger and I'll go out for nicer dinners. Please don't reach an agreement, I need it more than you!!! Thanks MS.

Hahahaha. But I don't know if you've noticed but we have some very good union lawyers. Get in an IA and you will see what I mean.

Sgt and Deputy Impass is about a month away and the election is August 14, 2012 and November 6th. So we have a few things to look forward to. Most people do not know that Fisher and Scott will be in the primary and the winner will face Bushong in the general. If Fisher loses, Bushong will get a big bump in votes for the general. Do your part and tell your family and friends how to vote.

06-11-2012, 10:04 PM
In order to do that you need to contact the secretary of your union and ask for a special membership meeting. It has to be voted on before it is announced.

Why would it need voted on? The union did not have a "special membership meeting" to decide who they would endorse for sheriff!!!!!!!!!!! Idiots !

06-12-2012, 12:17 AM
I'm looking forward to a different vote in August. That year is coming up fast!

06-12-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm looking forward to a different vote in August. That year is coming up fast!

You aren't the only one. Hopefully when the union goes, the disgruntled minority will go with it so the rest of us can get back to the business at hand.

06-12-2012, 11:41 PM

You have got to be the stupidest person I’ve heard of. I'm laughing so hard i can hardly breathe!! Resort, dinner??? Gonna be tuff on a couple hundred dollars. I keep hearing people trying to spread the rumor that it was 1500.00 dollars. Do the math silly gooses, 1500 dollars times let’s say 1000 people. It would be cheaper to give a pay raise then a bonus!!! MS was approached and told they could offset the 2% our wonderful governor took from us and MS said no. Now all of a sudden for the first time in the history of the Sheriff’s Office he wants to give a bonus? Can you say DUMMASS!! Would love to see your reports, bet there funny to. LMAO

06-12-2012, 11:58 PM

You have got to be the stupidest person I’ve heard of. I'm laughing so hard i can hardly breathe!! Resort, dinner??? Gonna be tuff on a couple hundred dollars. I keep hearing people trying to spread the rumor that it was 1500.00 dollars. Do the math silly gooses, 1500 dollars times let’s say 1000 people. It would be cheaper to give a pay raise then a bonus!!! MS was approached and told they could offset the 2% our wonderful governor took from us and MS said no. Now all of a sudden for the first time in the history of the Sheriff’s Office he wants to give a bonus? Can you say DUMMASS!! Would love to see your reports, bet there funny to. LMAO

Bonuses are illegal, they violate Fss. 215.425 which prohibits the payment of retroactive compensation after services are rendered, unless the County Commission has previously approved a county ordinance allowing them and approves a budget amendment to fund such bonuses and unless such bonus programs follow a set of guidelines mandated by statute that in part require that bonuses be made available to ALL employees.