PDA

View Full Version : NEWS PRESS!!!

06-08-2012, 08:18 PM
We have been ordered to write traffic tickets by the Sheriff's administration. This has been documented in writing, give me a good email address and I will show you how to get it.

06-08-2012, 08:36 PM
We have been ordered to write traffic tickets by the Sheriff's administration. This has been documented in writing, give me a good email address and I will show you how to get it.

Forget the News-Press, just put it in an envelope and send it to Mike Mason at Fox 4. Detail it for him and he'll go on air with it.

06-10-2012, 02:50 PM

if you actually have this documented, please bring it to a union rep, asap!!! They,ll address it with the attorney. You can remain anonymous. I have not heard of this actually being documented, but would love to see it.

06-10-2012, 03:32 PM

if you actually have this documented, please bring it to a union rep, asap!!! They,ll address it with the attorney. You can remain anonymous. I have not heard of this actually being documented, but would love to see it.

This does not have to be documented if it was a verbal order. If this is the case, get with your union rep or send them an email. The Supreme Court of the US and Florida has ruled on officers discretion time and again. I know they think they dont have to follow the rules here in the land that time forgot. But they do.

06-11-2012, 10:50 AM

This does not have to be documented if it was a verbal order. If this is the case, get with your union rep or send them an email. The Supreme Court of the US and Florida has ruled on officers discretion time and again. I know they think they dont have to follow the rules here in the land that time forgot. But they do.