PDA

View Full Version : LB and TF will take cars

06-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Who do these guys think they are??? These clowns are going to speaking events telling the public they want to take our cars away! No matter what they want to give for an increase will bankrupt me with having to pay for a new vehicle to get to work. IDIOTS!!!

06-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Gil is right! But I heard Mike say we were all going to have to live in Dunbar to save money! I was in the bathroom at x19 when he said it too! Stop with the stupid crap, neither of them ever said that, I have been to almost all of the events. (but Mike did say that)

06-07-2012, 10:50 PM
LMAO, dude, you need to quit!!! I'm laughing so hard i cant breath!!! You guys will make anything up!!! Really!!! Talk to any of the union representatives and you will see it was the current administartion that was going to take away take home cars. They refused to sign off on it and at the last minute agreed to keep the take home policy. I dont know about LB but i do know that TF has absolutely no plans to stop the current take home policy. You guys kill me with this SHIZZZ!!!!!

06-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Who do these guys think they are??? These clowns are going to speaking events telling the public they want to take our cars away! No matter what they want to give for an increase will bankrupt me with having to pay for a new vehicle to get to work. IDIOTS!!!
Are the only idiot here

06-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Did you here the one about Mikey and the gay transgender black midgets? You dumb asses will believe anything. (the Mikey black midget thing is true though)

06-08-2012, 03:26 AM

we wont lose any cars