PDA

View Full Version : Budget and LE/CO compensation

06-06-2012, 08:14 PM
I know there is a lot of speculation with the election. I attended the IUPA meeting and heard Bushong and Fisher speak. Bushong detailed how we were going to receive proper pay. Fisher deferred to Bushong, saying Bushong knows the budget better than anyone. Bushong said he had a fair payscale.

Last night, I saw it. And it's damn good! I was shocked at how well Bushong put his thing together.

I know he will release it soon. It is no fairy tale.

06-06-2012, 10:43 PM
I know there is a lot of speculation with the election. I attended the IUPA meeting and heard Bushong and Fisher speak. Bushong detailed how we were going to receive proper pay. Fisher deferred to Bushong, saying Bushong knows the budget better than anyone. Bushong said he had a fair payscale.

Last night, I saw it. And it's damn good! I was shocked at how well Bushong put his thing together.

I know he will release it soon. It is no fairy tale.

Look for Bushong's step-plan soon. It will come right around primary time and will be posted on his website...www.lee2012.com and I'm sure eventually here.

06-07-2012, 01:55 AM
I have been to some of Bushong's events and have seen his step plan and some of his policy changes. This much I can say, if you want to be a patrol Deputy for your career, you will still make very good money. He is also pro chase and all about reducing the over paid non certified, as well as top heavy admin.

That being said I have heard every anti Bushong story there is, and have found that 85% are false. Just like the Fisher drunk stripper B.S. As for the two candidates, Bushong seems to have his shit together and Fisher is still figuring out what he wants to do with the agency.

I really don't care who the Sheriff is, let's be honest when is the last time you have seen him? I just care that I can enforce the law and get paid well to do it, and that's not happening at the LCSO.

I have also seen some projections for the election and it looks closer than I have ever thought. (Fisher and Bushong).

06-07-2012, 04:08 AM
I have been to some of Bushong's events and have seen his step plan and some of his policy changes. This much I can say, if you want to be a patrol Deputy for your career, you will still make very good money. He is also pro chase and all about reducing the over paid non certified, as well as top heavy admin.

That being said I have heard every anti Bushong story there is, and have found that 85% are false. Just like the Fisher drunk stripper B.S. As for the two candidates, Bushong seems to have his shit together and Fisher is still figuring out what he wants to do with the agency.

I really don't care who the Sheriff is, let's be honest when is the last time you have seen him? I just care that I can enforce the law and get paid well to do it, and that's not happening at the LCSO.

I have also seen some projections for the election and it looks closer than I have ever thought. (Fisher and Bushong).

Bushong is anti-chase and believes in the forcible felony only pursuit policy. Let all the DUI, sig 3, 12, and DV suspects drive away, great idea! The liability with this policy is through the roof.

06-07-2012, 04:56 AM
Nope, he's pro chase. Granted not full chase but not half as restrictive as ours now.

06-07-2012, 05:06 AM

Bushong is anti-chase and believes in the forcible felony only pursuit policy. Let all the DUI, sig 3, 12, and DV suspects drive away, great idea! The liability with this policy is through the roof.

Why don't you ask Bushong that question directly instead of assuming or running a rumor. You can go to his website Lee2012.com and ask him, I'm sure you will get an answer.

06-07-2012, 06:19 AM
Good idea, then we got itin writing.

Also, his email is leebushong@yahoo.com. Ill ask. You should too.

06-07-2012, 11:50 AM
A recent gallop poll was completed at a cost of $2500.00. Guess what, MS was favored 95 - 5. No one knows TF or LB outside of this agency! We do, the public doesn't!!!

06-07-2012, 07:02 PM
A recent gallop poll was completed at a cost of $2500.00. Guess what, MS was favored 95 - 5. No one knows TF or LB outside of this agency! We do, the public doesn't!!!

Well lets see this "gallop poll". LOL. It should be easy to attach to your statement. I would agree that no one knew Bushong/Fisher a year ago, but you should show up to some of the events, you would be shocked, I was. If Meister got 30% of the vote last time, then this should be interesting....

06-07-2012, 10:59 PM
Everyone keeps talking about how LB and how he created this step plan, budget or pay scale and how good it is. Come on guys, LB himself stated he copied the step plan from the Marines. He didn't create anything!! We all know how good that plan is for the armed services. Really!! That’s the only thing he ever speaks about and he copied that. Educate yourselves before sticking up for your friends!!!

06-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Everyone keeps talking about how LB and how he created this step plan, budget or pay scale and how good it is. Come on guys, LB himself stated he copied the step plan from the Marines. He didn't create anything!! We all know how good that plan is for the armed services. Really!! That’s the only thing he ever speaks about and he copied that. Educate yourselves before sticking up for your friends!!!

It sure beats our non-existent step plan.

06-08-2012, 03:01 AM

step plan are great ideas

06-10-2012, 05:27 PM

step plan are great ideas

06-11-2012, 05:15 AM
Maybe you should both educate yourselves. LB did nor the US Armed forces came up with the step plan, Ron Curtis created it several years ago, which Bushong credits him on in several posts as well as his website