PDA

View Full Version : Why?

06-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Why did I ever settle for this piece of shit department? You don't have to my word for it, take a look for yourself. When the city advertises for job openings, the pay a few dollars higher for starting po's. If you dig a little deeper you'll find only 1 department who doesn't give raises. This place is the shit of the shit to work for. The leadership sucks, the community sucks, the politicians suck, the pay sucks, the benefits suck, the equipment sucks and the moral SUCKS! I'm stuck here cause I can't afford a gap in pay but thats only because the city has robbed me of any chance to improve! I can't stand this city and I would love for the county to absorb us so maybe I can get a freaking raise. Btw, Manny Orosa is no chief, he is a coward and a loser! :devil:

06-05-2012, 08:44 PM
I second that!

06-15-2012, 02:06 AM
Please learn to spell properly, its MORALE, not MORAL. Maybe no one else will take you because you sir are an undereducated ignoramus. :evil:

06-15-2012, 06:46 AM
Please learn to spell properly, its MORALE, not MORAL. Maybe no one else will take you because you sir are an undereducated ignoramus. :evil:

no matter how you spell it....this place is a shit hole for sure and I agree with the OP.

I'm vested and If it was financially feasible for me to leave this department and go somewhere else I would do it in a heartbeat

06-20-2012, 07:13 AM
@ love MPD = grammar police