PDA

View Full Version : tattoo policy for applicants.

06-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Does anyone know if the dept has a tattoo policy? If so, what is it? Thank you.

06-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Nobody wants any trash around here. We dont want tattooed white trailer trash. We dont want tattooed or branded ghetto trash either. If you are really committed to being an honorable citizen and a professional, take the initiative to have tattoo removal performed on your flesh.

Until then, take your beloved "ink" and go get a job riding on the back of a garbage truck. Or better yet, go beg for money on the street corner with the other classless and uneducated tattooed trash.

06-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Lmao, your a joke dude. Go back to your shopping mall security guard job. Your probably some scorned, gutless, scared for your life deputy that got picked on or passed up by someone with "ink"and now has some kind of personal agenda lol. Do your self a favor and quit. pathetic.

06-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Oh ok, let me guess: you think your tattoos mean people should be intimidated by you? So some sissy sits down in a chair and gets a needle scraped across his skin repeatedly and suddenly he's a legendary warrior? Really???

06-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Absolutely not. No one gets tattoos to intimidate anyone, the fact that you even bring that up leads me to believe that YOU more than likely get intimidated by people with ink. Sucks for you. Open up your mind, times have changed, things like that are no longer taboo. But then again asking for something like that from someone like you may be too much, right ? Ignorance is bliss. Stop being stupid. Stop giving law enforcement a bad name. I know many officers with ink that would probably do you're job a thousand times better than you and having a tattoo had nothing to do with it..

06-20-2012, 06:05 PM
Tatoos can't be visible. Cover them up.