PDA

View Full Version : FMPD take over "WTF"

06-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Fellow deputies we will not see another raise ever. Our Dictator MS will have to pay 200 more deputies that will be placed on our already stretched pay role. Due to MS attempting to take over FMPD. I think this is a horrible idea "WTF". We can barely deal with the crime already upon us besides taking on the bullshit in FMPD's jurisdiction. I guess MS wants to be a dictator in the entire county. Also to the FMPD guys the grass is no greener on this side, we have our own major issues. Get ready to be pre approved for food stamps.

06-01-2012, 11:14 PM
I think he will bring in the 200 go lucky FMPD guys & get rid of 200 deputies, that he does not care for that's MS plan for saving money.

06-02-2012, 09:34 PM
I agree this will be a scare tactic for the deputies who don't support MS.

06-05-2012, 04:35 AM
This has been going on for years, it's not going to happen just chill. They where talking about this when I was in the academy 17 years ago.

06-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Fellow deputies we will not see another raise ever. Our Dictator MS will have to pay 200 more deputies that will be placed on our already stretched pay role. Due to MS attempting to take over FMPD. I think this is a horrible idea "WTF". We can barely deal with the crime already upon us besides taking on the bullshit in FMPD's jurisdiction. I guess MS wants to be a dictator in the entire county. Also to the FMPD guys the grass is no greener on this side, we have our own major issues. Get ready to be pre approved for food stamps.

06-09-2012, 02:59 AM
This has been going on for years, it's not going to happen just chill. They where talking about this when I was in the academy 17 years ago.

MS hangs out with more FMPD officers than his own deputies. I think this will happen. He can get rid of 200 nagging deputies. Lets face the facts MS hates the sight of his deputies.