PDA

View Full Version : The evil one release his his FY 12/13 budget

05-31-2012, 09:29 PM
The evil one released his 2013 budget today to the County Board of Commissioners. As expected, there are no raises once again! Vote Bushong, vote Fisher, vote Mickey Mouse, please find a way to get this SOB out of office!

06-01-2012, 01:00 AM
No raise again?! SO glad I am not in Law Enforcement any more. :devil:

06-01-2012, 02:18 AM
Maybe this year Mike can open up an LCSO general store and start paying us in coins with his and GA's pictures on them that are only valid at the LCSO store. Here, he can charge us $10.00 for a gallon of milk and $15.00 for a loaf of bread. After all, we are just peasants who should be thankful we have jobs at all.

06-01-2012, 02:37 AM
Remember, as the sheriff stated to the press that those of us deputies who qualify for food stamps must be living outside of our means. You know like paying rent, food on the table, elect bill, water bill, paying 3% into the Florida general fund and then if lucky having $10 left over to indulge !!! With that maybe one day I can go to Tenn every other week to my cabin to relax and forget how I screw my employees every day!!!

06-01-2012, 02:46 AM
It's been raining tonight and im working, putting my life on the line, taking verbal and sometimes physical abuse, going to calls with little to no back up, dealing with the scum of the county and for what? So I can live paycheck to paycheck and have no decent retirement?

06-01-2012, 03:47 AM
Thank you Mike, you are the best. Please could you take some of my money. Maybe increase my cost for health benifits.

06-01-2012, 03:55 AM
Maybe this year Mike can open up an LCSO general store and start paying us in coins with his and GA's pictures on them that are only valid at the LCSO store. Here, he can charge us $10.00 for a gallon of milk and $15.00 for a loaf of bread. After all, we are just peasants who should be thankful we have jobs at all.

He already has a grocery store...its called the Alva Food Market!

1ofmany
06-01-2012, 04:14 AM

He already has a grocery store...its called the Alva Food Market!

...Not to mention healthcare that is essentially only valid at the company clinic.

Senior deputy
06-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Yes and if you can get in. Takes forever to get an appointment.

06-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Hey Rich S & Mike R get ready to have a boat load of LCSO members move in with you two big money makers because the rest of us can't live within our means according to MS better known as Franklin the Turtle. Way to sell your souls. Don't ever call another deputy a brother because you 2 lost that right for only thinking a out yourselves!!!

06-03-2012, 08:49 PM
I think you're confusing us with the union board members. In our situation 3 or 4 people can't make decisions for an unaware 85 others. You speak like your not a sergeant. If this is true, this sergeants union election has nothing to do with you or your financial situation.

If you are a sergeant, you disrespect all of the other sergeants in this class by suggesting that the big money rich and mike can somehow controll the way they think or what they do and it's all up to rich and mike as to whether the union stays or goes. You might want to check with the other 50 plus sergeants who wanted this election. That will answer the brotherhood or selling my soul portion of you questioning my integrity. Judging from your post, I have more brotherhood and integrity in my little finger than you have in your entire genetic code.

You talk like the union has already been voted out. Maybe believing you have lost the battle before it's been fought, might be another reason you hide behind a screen name and personally attack others for their beliefs.

I usually consider the source. It's like a crack head calling me pig or white trash. In this case I had to make an exception, because I won't be going through the door or fighting side by side with a crack head. Hopefully you grow a brain before you post again!

Sleep well sweat pea,

richard snyder

06-03-2012, 09:00 PM
sorry,

sweet pea. Was typing disgusted.

06-03-2012, 10:52 PM
give me a break! Is that the best you got? Trying to trash Rich because of your own "short comings". You guys need to stop the BS and stick to the issues.

06-03-2012, 11:00 PM

You should be thankful you have a job you moron...maybe you should rethink your budget and manage your money better. I"m unemployed and would love to have a job.

06-04-2012, 01:15 AM

You should be thankful you have a job you moron...maybe you should rethink your budget and manage your money better. I"m unemployed and would love to have a job.

We are hiring. Go sign up so you can put up with society at their worst for measly pay and wonder if you come home just as healthy as when you left. Going to "man with a gun" calls and fighting hiv crackhead burglars loses its appeal after a while.

06-04-2012, 02:11 AM
Then why don't you quit if you're so unhappy and try to get a job in the outside world. I hear McDonalds is hiring, but they don't like to hire "cry babies". You need to get a grip!

06-04-2012, 02:22 AM
Then why don't you quit if you're so unhappy and try to get a job in the outside world. I hear McDonalds is hiring, but they don't like to hire "cry babies". You need to get a grip!
I like the job and I just want to be compensated fairly for doing it.

06-04-2012, 02:23 PM
I was always told you don't bite the hand that feeds you...Bashing the sheriff isn't going to get you anywhere. Venting might make you feel better, but you should put on your "big boy" pants.

06-05-2012, 04:55 AM
I was always told you don't bite the hand that feeds you...Bashing the sheriff isn't going to get you anywhere. Venting might make you feel better, but you should put on your "big boy" pants.

Screw you! You are not a cop you lousy POS. You have never walked in a cops shoes; forget McDonalds or whatever else you want to offer. Apply for the job, go through the academy, hit the streets and see the drudges of life. Punks like you talk a lot of crap, but you couldn't shine a cop's shoes. You and the sheriff are nothing more than little men. Get back under his desk where you belong.

06-05-2012, 11:07 PM
"Snyder" what is it the "union" said or did that you think they were speaking for you and you are unhappy?

06-06-2012, 03:04 AM
HEY BUNKIE!!

NO SCREW YOU!! I'm a retired cop..and you guys are the biggest bunch of cry babies I've ever seen.....GROW UP!! Maybe you should get under the desk..with a mouth like yours you could probably make someone happy

06-06-2012, 03:40 AM
How is it that a guy arrested for a Donestic Violence charge comes back After working at a car wash for a few years and makes sergeant? And then have the balls to file a protest! He should be lucky not to be washing cars still. You should see his booking photo. Super funny

06-06-2012, 10:51 PM
HEY BUNKIE!!

NO SCREW YOU!! I'm a retired cop..and you guys are the biggest bunch of cry babies I've ever seen.....GROW UP!! Maybe you should get under the desk..with a mouth like yours you could probably make someone happy

Wow, you are a retired cop...big freaking deal! Were you one that gave up other cops to the bosses you sorry crap! With a mouth like yours I could probably put my foot in it.

06-07-2012, 01:03 AM
You're a waste of flesh and really ignorant

06-07-2012, 12:07 PM

hey...the ONLY reason that ass head is in office is because he to 50,000 from the union to fund his election. Now he wont give us a thing.

06-07-2012, 11:17 PM
"Snyder", so, I guess you’re trying to tell people that the union, who is trying to get documented research that the LCSO is one of the lowest paid SO's in the state of Florida along with an unprecedented 23% lower pay scale than any other agency in this area and trying to get an outside entity to review the documents and actually have the ability to override the sheriff (who by the way hasn't given a pay raise to CERTIFIED personnel in 5 years, but gave it numerous times to civilians) is unfair because you’re not a union member and you feel you make plenty and shouldn’t be speaking for you? Yea I see your point; they really are bad bad people and should be voted away. Give me a break!!!!!! You and MR can sell that shizz to someone else. WTF!!! And yes I know I’m hiding behind a screen name. Just wanted to get that out of the way for you!!! :evil:

06-08-2012, 02:46 AM
"Snyder" don't let these guys bring you down , your the man........ Nice booking photo by the way. Ping pong! Thanks "Donk" for pointing that out. I had no clue this guy had to eat bad ham sandwiches in the LCSO jail. And a domestic Violence record too boot. I'll bet that goes over good with the ladies!

06-08-2012, 02:48 AM
the sheriff will be able to get us a raise

06-08-2012, 02:50 AM
the sheriff will be able to get us a raise
The sheriff is working hard to get us a raise

06-08-2012, 10:03 AM
[quote="guest 601":pp08188o]the sheriff will be able to get us a raise
The sheriff is working hard to get us a raise[/quote:pp08188o]

06-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Although we appreciate your passion, but let's take a look at what all this bashing has done. You've taken two washed up has beens and turned them into martyrs. You've given them power over our cause, by identifying them as threats. and subconsciously justifying their position with not so mature comments. You've made us all sound like 10 year olds who have nothing intelligent to say. I've talked to several of my supervisors who made the comment that this BS has pushed them farther away from our side of things. I know you're not the cause of the petition, but this unrelated and childish crap sure isn't helping.

Now my concern. Rumor has it that there are deputies starting to head in the same direction. We already have enough factors coming down on us and don't need to give them anymore help. Until all of this is over, keep it to intelligent information that actually makes professional law enforcement want to be part of keeping the deputies together. Please take this as contructive criticism and not a bash. I'm just relaying some information coming from the road.

06-11-2012, 12:18 AM
Snyder and the Rake can do what they wish. They've both exercised there legal rights to challenged the union. It's sad though because they haven't given the union a chance to work. I wish the Rake would stop it with the emails though. He really shows that he's ignorant of the process and of how unions work everytime he apes Car 1 with his rantings.

06-11-2012, 10:45 AM
The evil one released his 2013 budget today to the County Board of Commissioners. As expected, there are no raises once again! Vote Bushong, vote Fisher, vote Mickey Mouse, please find a way to get this SOB out of office!