PDA

View Full Version : TG for Sheriff 2016? Really??!!

05-31-2012, 06:07 PM
Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse. Go back to the only thing you were good at, Auto Theft, because you suck at being an honorable leader! Lol. And switching sides like Benedict Arnold going from Shoap to Scott when things were looking bad? Looked like a rat trying to get off a sinking ship.... Now, it's time for the misinformed to attempt to defend him on this site. The floor is yours...

06-01-2012, 04:53 AM
Really you must be one of the low life's who work for this department who love to talk trash you were probably cut from the last hostage negotiations list, so that explains your negativity. There is not one Deputy that works echo that has something bad to say about him. He backs his troops up and is one of the only few brass left that will stand up for his people.

Its easy to hide behind a keyboard and talk trash. This is an example of how pathetic this agency has become. Its getting to the point where I would rather go to a shooting call alone then to have one of these trash talking, rumor spreading, worthless deputies back me up. He's got me vote.

06-01-2012, 05:46 AM
Go to bed Garrisson. You are a back stabbing ass kisser

06-01-2012, 08:56 AM
Really you must be one of the low life's who work for this department who love to talk trash you were probably cut from the last hostage negotiations list, so that explains your negativity. There is not one Deputy that works echo that has something bad to say about him. He backs his troops up and is one of the only few brass left that will stand up for his people.

Its easy to hide behind a keyboard and talk trash. This is an example of how pathetic this agency has become. Its getting to the point where I would rather go to a shooting call alone then to have one of these trash talking, rumor spreading, worthless deputies back me up. He's got me vote.

Ruling a district by fear and intimidation isn't "backing up his troops". I know because I have seen it. And he will only stand up for someone who represents what he stands for, i.e. bad cop work per his direction. Again, I know this because I have seen him stand up and say that he didn't care how many burglaries were going on in his district as long as he was getting stats and bringing in higher numbers than the other districts. Sounds like $hitty cop work and even worse leadership.

06-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Supports his troops? Really?? Where does RG work now? And before you slam RG talk to his former detectives and get the truth. and by the way, Tg's people are scared S***less of him and thats why they dont bad mouth him.