PDA

View Full Version : Submittal of Gift Declaration Forms

05-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Perhaps someone on the stateside could review and research how many GIFTS the great sheriff has declared since taking office.

There is a LOT of free things he has taken and NOT declared the first one.

Now I know people in other parts of the state have hit the slammer for the same thing. Maybe our district needs to wake up and take a look.....

05-24-2012, 08:37 PM
He's gotten quite a bit. Firearms, hotel stays, hunting trips to name a few

05-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Thats just the surface. He has gotten more than you all can imagine. And none of it reported. Ask his hunting buddies.

05-25-2012, 01:27 AM
Problem is proving it. It's not what you know it's what you can prove to make a case. Until someone approaches the necessary parties and provides tangible evidence beyond mere conjecture nothing is going to happen. We'll be here waiting.

06-29-2012, 04:56 PM
true in proving it. one would have to know of exact instances and the company or individual who provided it. but the firearms and stuff he has gotten there are records of those, and the companies are known. retaliation from the goon squad is most peoples problem.

look at the dispatcher who got into trouble with WS and Super D, after she was "used" and then terminated. a week later she got arrested after they decided to go into the bar she was helping out at for temporary work, and arrested her. Putting the fear into her.

Must have been hard to find such an alcohol violation in Hendry County. SInce all of the establishments are so law abiding.

Ballsack has had his little trysts or should one say ATTEMPTED to have one with a former dispatcher who would have hung his rear end if he pursued it. They are all so smart. one of these days when they least expect it.

Speaking of ballsack, where is he parking it lately? some unsuspecting girl I am sure of.

06-29-2012, 05:48 PM
"Ballsack has had his little trysts" Didn't man-hands give him that nickname?

06-29-2012, 09:09 PM
true in proving it. one would have to know of exact instances and the company or individual who provided it. but the firearms and stuff he has gotten there are records of those, and the companies are known. retaliation from the goon squad is most peoples problem.

look at the dispatcher who got into trouble with WS and Super D, after she was "used" and then terminated. a week later she got arrested after they decided to go into the bar she was helping out at for temporary work, and arrested her. Putting the fear into her.

Must have been hard to find such an alcohol violation in Hendry County. SInce all of the establishments are so law abiding.

Ballsack has had his little trysts or should one say ATTEMPTED to have one with a former dispatcher who would have hung his rear end if he pursued it. They are all so smart. one of these days when they least expect it.

Speaking of ballsack, where is he parking it lately? some unsuspecting girl I am sure of.
The sad fact is that there is so much under age drinking going on in Clewiston that they had to go where she worked....Goose was so "proud" to put cuffs on her. What a f-ing joke...all in due time.

06-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Bet that was an interesting conversation on the way to jail.

06-29-2012, 11:56 PM
Bet that was an interesting conversation on the way to jail.
I have no idea but I was in La Belle when her husband was there in the front lobby to pick her up and he knew what was up....bunch of cowards work there...talk sh#t behind your back all day but if you confront one face to face ...."I didn't say that...blbablabla"...Cowards.

06-30-2012, 12:51 AM
They learned that from the little egg shaped man in the front office.