PDA

View Full Version : mass exodus

05-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Mass exodus of reserves out of the dept coming soon..the FullTimer's might actually have to start earning their pay checks now..god forbid. stay tuned...

05-24-2012, 12:10 PM
no that just means that the ones who work, now have to work harder because of the lasy asses that never do anything, those are the ones that need the addressing!

nit-wit out!!!

Unregistered
12-03-2015, 01:56 PM
this has been coming since 2012!!!!! the ship is finally going down.

INEPT MAYOR LOPEZ
12-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Inept mayor lopez

Unregistered
12-03-2015, 04:13 PM
The turnover rate of people joining and leaving in Sweetwater has always being high. It's just that now is finally extra obvious that there's no future in there and the department has nothing to offer other than abusing the people who volunteer their time so that they can keep their certification active.

- No job security
- Even as part timers, you get nothing city issued ( true for most, with a few exceptions)
- Full timers that have cleared probation got laid off while many part timers kept their job. ( Nothing personal against any of you, just stating a fact.)
- People going from reserve to full time in less than a year and a half while most spend over two years to go from reserve to part time. ( Yeah, friends and family package in effect.)
- Non-paid officers doing 10 hour shift while the paid ones do 8 hours or less.

Definitely can be a long list but for the most part everyone in here knows it first hand. Also, this is not targeting any specific administration. I'm sure the current one is just as corrupted as the previous one.

INEPT MAYOR LOPEZ
12-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Inept mayor lopez

Unregistered
12-03-2015, 07:23 PM
The turnover rate of people joining and leaving in Sweetwater has always being high. It's just that now is finally extra obvious that there's no future in there and the department has nothing to offer other than abusing the people who volunteer their time so that they can keep their certification active.

- No job security
- Even as part timers, you get nothing city issued ( true for most, with a few exceptions)
- Full timers that have cleared probation got laid off while many part timers kept their job. ( Nothing personal against any of you, just stating a fact.)
- People going from reserve to full time in less than a year and a half while most spend over two years to go from reserve to part time. ( Yeah, friends and family package in effect.)
- Non-paid officers doing 10 hour shift while the paid ones do 8 hours or less.

Definitely can be a long list but for the most part everyone in here knows it first hand. Also, this is not targeting any specific administration. I'm sure the current one is just as corrupted as the previous one.

back to the top.

MAYOR LOPEZ (INEPT)
12-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Mayor lopez (inept)

Unregistered
12-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Mass exodus of reserves out of the dept coming soon..the FullTimer's might actually have to start earning their pay checks now..god forbid. stay tuned...

You know no other police department will hire you losers that's why you ended up as unpaid reserves at shitwater to begin with. Stop talking like you people actually have a choice of what department your going to work for.

Unregistered
12-14-2015, 02:05 PM
For a person who sexual harassing and molesting a woman at her place of employment?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I hope SPD didn't act on his word, that she was getting DV from Quinn - that would be a violation of "OFFICER BILL OF RIGHTS"!!!!!!

"OFFICER BILL OF RIGHTS"?
For a person who sexual harassing and molesting a woman at her place of employment?

Unregistered
12-14-2015, 04:57 PM
You know no other police department will hire you losers that's why you ended up as unpaid reserves at shitwater to begin with. Stop talking like you people actually have a choice of what department your going to work for.

Sir. I believe you are very wrong and you also sound very ignorant in regards to our SPD reserve officers, I happen to be one of those reserve officers, I have a beautiful family, a very successful business, I have another profession with a very good salary and i also drive a very luxurious car as well as my wife. you are going to excuse me but that does not sound to me like the life of a looser and there are a lot others like me. We have doctors, veterans us marines, army, officers with a Bachelors, and Masters Degree, business man, retire professionals and people who may not have money, a nice car or a degree but are decent human beings that want to help our communities and have an amazing passion to help others and the law enforcement profession. Also FYI a lot of those officers or loosers from SPD are getting hired by MPD, MDPD, FIU, MGPD, so please stop talking out of your ass and do everybody a favor.

Thank you

Have a nice day Mr. Ignorant Looser

Unregistered
12-14-2015, 10:03 PM
Sir. I believe you are very wrong and you also sound very ignorant in regards to our SPD reserve officers, I happen to be one of those reserve officers, I have a beautiful family, a very successful business, I have another profession with a very good salary and i also drive a very luxurious car as well as my wife. you are going to excuse me but that does not sound to me like the life of a looser and there are a lot others like me. We have doctors, veterans us marines, army, officers with a Bachelors, and Masters Degree, business man, retire professionals and people who may not have money, a nice car or a degree but are decent human beings that want to help our communities and have an amazing passion to help others and the law enforcement profession. Also FYI a lot of those officers or loosers from SPD are getting hired by MPD, MDPD, FIU, MGPD, so please stop talking out of your ass and do everybody a favor.

Thank you

That comment must have cut you losers deep. Even Doctors, former military, and people with degrees can have things on their record be it criminal or financial which would cause them to fail the background check at a real police department like the county or the beach. Also, if you are that successful and working for free as a reserve then you are one of those Shaq types who just want to play cop, but would most likely shit themselves when bullets start flying, that's why real cops have no respect for Shaq wannabes like you. There are plenty of good professional police departments with reserve programs. If you end up in Sweetwater then it's because you were not good to be hired anywhere else. I'm sure you have a lot of people going through the process for those departments you mentioned, but how many will actually pass and get hired????? Probably one or two. Sweetwater officers are circus clowns and the Dade county law enforcement community loughs at you losers.

Unregistered
12-14-2015, 10:51 PM
That comment must have cut you losers deep. Even Doctors, former military, and people with degrees can have things on their record be it criminal or financial which would cause them to fail the background check at a real police department like the county or the beach. Also, if you are that successful and working for free as a reserve then you are one of those Shaq types who just want to play cop, but would most likely shit themselves when bullets start flying, that's why real cops have no respect for Shaq wannabes like you. There are plenty of good professional police departments with reserve programs. If you end up in Sweetwater then it's because you were not good to be hired anywhere else. I'm sure you have a lot of people going through the process for those departments you mentioned, but how many will actually pass and get hired????? Probably one or two. Sweetwater officers are circus clowns and the Dade county law enforcement community loughs at you losers.

So smart your are? I think it is downright hilarious that I was able to find over ten misspellings and more than five sentences that are improperly structured. I am a proud Sweetwater Police Officer, my only Agency and you know what Mr. Hater, our department is the best! I wouldn't trade any of the guys and girls around me for more Miami PD or County rejects. Good or bad, they are ours and we don't give a horses ass what you think mental midget. Buy yourself another GED because your spelling sucks.

Unregistered
12-14-2015, 10:52 PM

So smart you are? I think it is downright hilarious that I was able to find over ten misspellings and more than five sentences that are improperly structured. I am a proud Sweetwater Police Officer, my only Agency and you know what Mr. Hater, our department is the best! I wouldn't trade any of the guys and girls around me for more Miami PD or County rejects. Good or bad, they are ours and we don't give a horses ass what you think mental midget. Buy yourself another GED because your spelling sucks.

Unregistered
12-14-2015, 11:00 PM

Thank you

Hey Mr. Successful it's spelled "Loser" not "Looser" so go back to working your security job like all you reserve clowns do to make a pathetic living

Unregistered
12-14-2015, 11:03 PM
So smart your are? I think it is downright hilarious that I was able to find over ten misspellings and more than five sentences that are improperly structured. I am a proud Sweetwater Police Officer, my only Agency and you know what Mr. Hater, our department is the best! I wouldn't trade any of the guys and girls around me for more Miami PD or County rejects. Good or bad, they are ours and we don't give a horses ass what you think mental midget. Buy yourself another GED because your spelling sucks.

Please identify which are the misspelled words. You circus clowns always run your mouth without facts that's why when your forced to go to court on a criminal case the defense attorney always makes you look like the rejects YOU people are

Unregistered
12-14-2015, 11:47 PM
Nov. 11, 2015, "LETTER FROM JOE RIVERA TO MAYOR LOPEZ"
Via e-mail to: olopez@cityofsweetwater.fl.gov and Regular mail.

November 11, 2015
Mr. Orlando Lopez, Mayor
City of Sweetwater
500 SW 109 Avenue
sweetwater, Florida 33174

Re: Call back of PBA Bargaining Unit Members.

Dear Mayor Lopez:

It has come to our attention that the City has contacted PBA bargaining unit members that were laid off in October and offered them positions as a part-time officers.

Notwithstanding obvious vacancies in full-time positions created by the departure of several officers to others police agencies. Article 28.2 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement makes clear that no new employee shall be hired in any classification until employees in laid-off status have had the opportunity to return to work.

The PBA requests that the City return all laid-off PBA bargaining unit members as a full-time police officers. The ever increasing dangers that currently face our police and our community demand no less.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely
Joe Rivera
President

Unregistered
12-15-2015, 03:25 PM
Papo, the door is wide open...you can split when you want.
Moreover, I have a new batch of pink slips just waiting for my signature.

Oh, and recall ni pinga, acere! ! !

ok.................. violation # 93!

Unregistered
12-16-2015, 04:11 PM
either leave

be left

or

be FIRE.

oR YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE THE EASY WAY, get 39'ed. (L.D. and A.R. and R.C.) no more cover ups!

Unregistered
12-17-2015, 10:23 PM
Lol your grammer is as pathetic as your agency. No wonder a real department didn't hire you, I bet you failed the civil service exam.

70k? eso es una pinga papo... JAJAJAJAJAJA i have 2 pensions by the way. you probably work for a small agency :). i would love to meet you to show you QUE ERES TREMENDO COMEPINGA AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. shut up idiot with a badge!!!!!

Unregistered
12-17-2015, 10:24 PM
Just the fact that I am a full time officer which gets paid a salary maxing over 70K and has great benefits to include an FRS pension alone make me better than any Sweetwater loser. Go back to being some banana city's ***** because you were not qualified to work for a major police department.

70k? eso es una pinga papo... JAJAJAJAJAJA i have 2 pensions by the way. you probably work for a small agency . i would love to meet you to show you QUE ERES TREMENDO COMEPINGA AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. shut up idiot with a badge!!!!!

Unregistered
12-18-2015, 03:44 AM
All I can say, is that that this city needs a purge from corruption..