PDA

View Full Version : Mod100 is biased and sucks

05-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Mod100 you suck. You are very biased. This whole sites sucks. It should have been used to help each other. This site is used to slam and slander good brothers and sisters. Insteaad of uniting us for a good cause you devide us. The people on this site are more of a threat than the bad guys on the street. I can't wait for the day the lawsuits and indictments get hand down to you and you friends. You have set back professional law enforcement more than 40 years. You and your friends with there hidden agenda suck. One the the truth will come out.
We shale overcome. God have mercy on these fools for they know not what they do or say.
Thank you Jesus and our heavenly father. I pray In your name. Amen

05-24-2012, 02:39 PM
I think it is Kerr.

05-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Max Valdes We See you

05-25-2012, 07:42 AM
It's not Kerr it's Buttroon. The same dude that tags the PSA all the time.

05-26-2012, 06:13 AM
Mod100 you suck. You are very biased. This whole sites sucks. It should have been used to help each other. This site is used to slam and slander good brothers and sisters. Insteaad of uniting us for a good cause you devide us. The people on this site are more of a threat than the bad guys on the street. I can't wait for the day the lawsuits and indictments get hand down to you and you friends. You have set back professional law enforcement more than 40 years. You and your friends with there hidden agenda suck. One the the truth will come out.
We shale overcome. God have mercy on these fools for they know not what they do or say.
Thank you Jesus and our heavenly father. I pray In your name. Amen

Hidden agenda? Ah think not. Mod 100 has a huge boner for Arnando killer. Remember the National FOP convention? Aguilar tried to have the National Lodge boycott LEOaffairs? And it blew up in face? No hidden agenda, you try a coup and fail and the chickens come home to roost. And leave J C out of this. He has no dog in this fight. One the the truth will come out. What the hell does that that mean? And what's the we bull shit. And overcome what? There agenda? And if the computer screen is dangerous, you must have an inside job you might loose.