PDA

View Full Version : REACHED MY LIMIT

05-11-2012, 12:14 AM
JAVI I have finally reached my limt with you and your immature crap. Since when is it so critical to get out bad news "COP SHOT" really Javi, what or who are you WSVN 7. Emergency updates of injuries and then misinformation "Officer Dead". Wake up and smell the roses, this is not a game. There are real families involved here, life and death. Do you know how many people you harmed today? of course not your in your own world. You truly are an IDIOT. Do the right thing and number one step down as the clown VP that you are, and try some real police work, keep your head down,shut up, listen to mature veteran officers, and I believe you may regain some credability. Think long and hard, look deep inside. You really harmed alot of people today,dont think you didn't

05-11-2012, 12:24 AM
JAVI I have finally reached my limt with you and your immature crap. Since when is it so critical to get out bad news "COP SHOT" really Javi, what or who are you WSVN 7. Emergency updates of injuries and then misinformation "Officer Dead". Wake up and smell the roses, this is not a game. There are real families involved here, life and death. Do you know how many people you harmed today? of course not your in your own world. You truly are an IDIOT. Do the right thing and number one step down as the clown VP that you are, and try some real police work, keep your head down,shut up, listen to mature veteran officers, and I believe you may regain some credability. Think long and hard, look deep inside. You really harmed alot of people today,dont think you didn't

Your claims of harm is bogus. And I am not Javier. But you see when your see something so B S as your harm claim, I had to point out your full of shit. Try better next time.

05-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Glad you took the time to read the post unfortunately you are as big an idiot as Javi, thats why the department is in the situation we are in, people like you dont get it and never will. You think everything is hunky dory, you have lost the humanity side of yourself and also the side of the brain that can decide whats right !!!

05-11-2012, 01:08 AM

What happened, who got shot?? I don't understand what you are talking about. A little clarity goes a long way.

05-11-2012, 04:40 AM
Mr gossip is a run away train, always sticking his nose in all matters and wants to be first to report like a south beach news reporter.