PDA

View Full Version : Charger vs Caprice

05-05-2012, 08:37 PM
For something completely light and different, compare the new Charger versus the new Caprice. Many of us have had the chance to drive both.

05-05-2012, 11:46 PM
New Cars, another pipe dream. My advice is take very good care of the one you are driving. You will probably be driving it until the wheels fall off...

New cars are for only the privileged and select.

I can only speak from past experience. I would think the Caprice will hold up better then the Charger. I like my Charger alot, but had major issues for the first 36,000 miles.

Caprices with Corvette motors would be nice!

05-06-2012, 12:11 AM
New Cars, another pipe dream. My advice is take very good care of the one you are driving. You will probably be driving it until the wheels fall off...

I can only speak from past experience. I would think the Caprice will hold up better then the Charger. I like my Charger alot, but had major issues for the first 36,000 miles.

no nitwit..its not a pipe dream....maybe to you it is since you will most likely get nothing due to being a slug

05-06-2012, 12:33 AM
I have always disliked the Chevy brand but I must say that I think Chevy built an exceptional vehicle. The car is a rocket on wheels and is faster (not by much) than the charger. I thought the Checvy was a more comfortable car to drive. Hats off to chevy even though I still would not buy one

05-06-2012, 08:37 AM

no nitwit..its not a pipe dream....maybe to you it is since you will most likely get nothing due to being a slug

You sound like a ball of fire, lol.

05-06-2012, 09:29 AM
"Veteran FTO"? I thought it was FTD, you know, like the florist! :lol:

05-07-2012, 01:00 AM

So which is it, nitwit.....are you one of the privileged/select, or are new cars for more then that?

Try to stay focused. How can you call new cars a pipe dream, and then claim to have a charger, that has only been out for a few years? Especially since you had it for the first 36,000 miles.

Way to show that you are a disgruntled POS that can't be pleased, even with a new car. Yeah....but I'm sure it's Lamberti's and commands fault that you hate your life and everything in it.

05-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Charger handles much better than the Caprice. The wheel base on the Caprice is too short and is prone to fish tailing. Also the interior of the Charger is laid out better. The Caprice`s door controls are in an awkward spot. If the door is locked on the Caprice, you have to use the unlock button. Pulling on the door handle gets you no where. The only areas where the Caprice beats the Charger is in trunk space and room in the back seat ( if you care about the comfort of your passengers ).