PDA

View Full Version : Whats the hold up

04-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Come on Chief. Whats the hold up in getting rid of this Kirk guy. How many violations is he going to be allowed to skate around and how mand extentions are you going to give hime befor saying enough is enough. What is so special about this kid that you wont boot him out the door? He is an officer saftey hazzard and has no ability to do his job as a solo officer. The guy cant and wont even make a decision without looking at fellow officers or supervisors for approval. He is still on probation, cut him now before he gets in too deep and gets someone hurt. As it sits right now you have several violations you could have canned him for but just extended or suspended him. Yet you fire a good officer that was on probation for way less. Do the right thing Raz. You held up your end of the deal by giving him a shot so you should'nt lose your Pro Build detail, now cut him.

04-20-2012, 08:04 PM
Do the right thing???????????

Hahahahahahahahahaha.....Obviously you don't know how things are done around here.

04-21-2012, 01:35 PM
Come on Chief. Whats the hold up in getting rid of this Kirk guy. How many violations is he going to be allowed to skate around and how mand extentions are you going to give hime befor saying enough is enough. What is so special about this kid that you wont boot him out the door? He is an officer saftey hazzard and has no ability to do his job as a solo officer. The guy cant and wont even make a decision without looking at fellow officers or supervisors for approval. He is still on probation, cut him now before he gets in too deep and gets someone hurt. As it sits right now you have several violations you could have canned him for but just extended or suspended him. Yet you fire a good officer that was on probation for way less. Do the right thing Raz. You held up your end of the deal by giving him a shot so you should'nt lose your Pro Build detail, now cut him.

Not all of us share your views on this. I think he is fine. Many of us had trouble at first. Why not help him instead of coming on this blog-- tells a lot about the type of person you are.

04-22-2012, 11:22 PM
Look at the NUMEROUS incompetant retards that have walked through the doors of this joke of a department, several which still steal a paycheck from the City! Its BPD its the accepted norm!...LMAO

04-23-2012, 12:38 AM

Not all of us share your views on this. I think he is fine. Many of us had trouble at first. Why not help him instead of coming on this blog-- tells a lot about the type of person you are.

I am the type of person who has a family at home that I would like to go home to at the end of the day. I dont need this guy standing behind me with a Glock poited at my back while trying to clear a building or find a suspect. If you wanna help him be my guest, but I think he has had plenty of time to learn the job and it just does not seem to be clicking. When you get reccomended for termination by a Sgt, Lt and Capt then the chief decides to give you a slap on the wrist. I find something horribly wrong with that. I am sure he is a real nice guy outside of work but his work needs to involve two words. "Paper or Plastic". Or maybe he can become a karaoke DJ.

04-23-2012, 12:29 PM

I am the type of person who has a family at home that I would like to go home to at the end of the day. I dont need this guy standing behind me with a Glock poited at my back while trying to clear a building or find a suspect. If you wanna help him be my guest, but I think he has had plenty of time to learn the job and it just does not seem to be clicking. When you get reccomended for termination by a Sgt, Lt and Capt then the chief decides to give you a slap on the wrist. I find something horribly wrong with that. I am sure he is a real nice guy outside of work but his work needs to involve two words. "Paper or Plastic". Or maybe he can become a karaoke DJ.

Look at the incompetent "Sgt, Lt and Capt" You are referring to! No wonder Raz has no faith in their recommendations! :devil:

04-23-2012, 12:42 PM
Look at the incompetent "Sgt, Lt and Capt" You are referring to! No wonder Raz has no faith in their recommendations! :devil:

These are all "Raz's People", that he has promoted. He should have faith in them.