PDA

View Full Version : dime out

04-19-2012, 02:15 PM
If you have some credible information please feel free to come forward. Anything else is just speculation. Bashing and rumors will not be tolerated and removed.

Sorry that bothers you.

04-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Congrates . Hope you get all you finally deserve.

04-20-2012, 12:12 AM
If this it not lialbous I dont know what is.

04-20-2012, 12:57 AM
Recompense injury with justice, and recompense kindness with kindness.

Confucius

04-20-2012, 03:07 AM
IT TOOK THE 'MOD' 1 HOUR AND 45 MINUTES TO EDIT POST...NEW RECORD, COCONUT CREEK'S TAX PAYER MONEY AT WORK !!!!!

04-20-2012, 03:18 AM
IT TOOK THE 'MOD' 1 HOUR AND 45 MINUTES TO EDIT POST...NEW RECORD, COCONUT CREEK'S TAX PAYER MONEY AT WORK !!!!!

I cant even be rhetorical at this point. Whether its or , are seriously one-sided and only proving what and lots of others are saying. you're also making a strong case for the direction and obvious fear, intimidation and lack of integrity this once great PD had. You, whomever you are, have no integrity- I would have said you sold it, but apparently you never had any to begin with.

Just keep playing with your radios and police cars...................

04-20-2012, 03:57 AM
"it is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not to deserve them."

Mark Twain

04-20-2012, 04:22 AM
Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscarist, went unto the chief priests, and said unto them, what will deliver him unto you, and they covenanted with him for

Holy Bible

04-20-2012, 04:35 AM
"It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend."

William Blake

04-20-2012, 04:39 AM

I cant even be rhetorical at this point. Whether its , are seriously one-sided and only proving what and lots of others are saying. you're also making a strong case for the direction and obvious fear, intimidation and lack of integrity this once great PD had. You, whomever you are, have no integrity- I would have said you sold it, but apparently you never had any to begin with.

Just keep playing with your radios and police cars...................

First, NO I did not post any of these other posts, this is merely to let you know I DID not. You can still ask, but I am telling you I didn't. Love, Sweet-Pea

However, going along with this quote stuff, which is so fitting, I AM adding this one...

Ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the self, and the tyranny of evil men.......

Thank you.

P.S. The "radios and cars" comment was extremely funny. Thank you for making me laugh.

P.P.S. The Heat won big tonight.

04-20-2012, 05:01 AM
"It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend."

William Blake

Well, what happens if your enemy was your friend at the same time, and you only found out that he was your enemy when you found out he got a thank you card

“The greatest difficulty is that men do not think enough of themselves, do not consider what it is that they are sacrificing when they follow in a herd/secret inner circle, or when they cater for their establishment”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

04-20-2012, 05:03 AM
"Those who lie down with dogs, get up with fleas."

Native American Porverb

04-20-2012, 05:22 AM
"And when they heard it they were glad and promised to give him money. And he sought an opportunity to betray him

Mark 14

04-20-2012, 05:25 AM
Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscarist, went unto the chief priests, and said unto them, what will deliver him unto you, and they covenanted with him for

Holy Bible

04-20-2012, 02:32 PM
got a raw deal because of typical coconut creek

04-20-2012, 03:37 PM
''All that is necessary for evil to exist is that good men do nothing''......we shall bring you his head on a stick.

04-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Let's be honest are behind this blog. should have been fired under when he leaked info to a drug dealer. falsified docs under CHIEF and should of been fired. both then sold out at the end. Imagine the guy that saves your butt and you take him out so you can rise to the top.

Karma is a *****!!!!!!

Lets see the riddle, play with fire and you get burned. As for he should of stayed a parks employee at the recreation center.

04-20-2012, 06:16 PM
"]Let's be honest are behind this blog. should have been fired under when he leaked info to a drug dealer. falsified docs under CHIEF and should of been fired. both then sold out at the end. Imagine the guy that saves your butt and you take him out so you can rise to the top.

Karma is a *****!!!!!!

Lets see the riddle, play with fire and you get burned. As for he should of stayed a parks employee at the recreation center.[/quote]

Lets see how long it takes to edit out the initials! Oh, that's right, he won't because he sold his soul to you know who

04-20-2012, 06:20 PM
do to others as you want done to you???? just FYI. It is amazing on how certain people talk about others and how bad they are when they dime someone out and then get promoted, but then that person does the same thing the first chance they get.

Dont forget what goes around comes around!!!!

04-20-2012, 06:31 PM
Let's be honest are behind this blog. should have been fired under when he leaked info to a drug dealer. falsified docs under CHIEF and should of been fired. both then sold out at the end. Imagine the guy that saves your butt and you take him out so you can rise to the top.

Karma is a *****!!!!!!

Lets see the riddle, play with fire and you get burned. As for he should of stayed a parks employee at the recreation center.

No doubt Karma is a *****......just wait and see how big a *****.

04-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Wow 18 plus posts there has to be at least 1 or 2 people doing that. As all the snakes leave the department they cowardly take their shots on this site. What else can they do? The funny part is the ONLY ones complaining are the department losers. The rest of us are loving life, great department, good new young leadership, ONLY the old losers are upset because their a__ kissing, drunk crazy friends are gone. Get a life

04-20-2012, 06:35 PM
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape.

Proverbs 19.5

04-20-2012, 06:39 PM
Wow 18 plus posts there has to be at least 1 or 2 people doing that. As all the snakes leave the department they cowardly take their shots on this site. What else can they do? The funny part is the ONLY ones complaining are the department losers. The rest of us are loving life, great department, good new young leadership, ONLY the old losers are upset because their a__ kissing, drunk crazy friends are gone. Get a life

Thank goodness that will make everything good.

04-20-2012, 06:44 PM
This is not This is a person that knows how coconut creek operates and all the bs that goes on. A lot of people here should have been fired for numerous things and you are probably one of them.

04-20-2012, 06:47 PM
[quote="****/ST":1rlzed9t]Let's be honest are behind this blog. should have been fired under when he leaked info to a drug dealer. falsified docs under CHIEF and should of been fired. both then sold out at the end. Imagine the guy that saves your butt and you take him out so you can rise to the top.

Karma is a *****!!!!!!

Lets see how long it takes to edit out the initials! Oh, that's right, he won't because he sold his soul to you know who[/quote:1rlzed9t]

If you ran like your mouth, you would be in great shape.

04-20-2012, 06:50 PM
So let me get this straight. When we talk about BD it gets removed immediately but if we talk about someone that no longer matters like ST or AA then it stays on. MOD get your priorities straight.

04-20-2012, 06:54 PM
False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, but leaving us when we cross into the shade.

04-20-2012, 06:59 PM

Seriously stop drinking the kool-aid. There are a lot of us in this pit that are not happy. So speak for yourself!!!

04-20-2012, 07:03 PM
It's hard to tell who has your back, from who has it just long enough to stab you in it.

04-20-2012, 07:25 PM
You should never risk your integrity or soul for any amount of money.

04-20-2012, 11:15 PM

Let's see, whether you are a really higher up or one of their minions, you can't really think that the 'loser complainers' you are referring to are all wrong?!? So, the ones that have had I.A.'s against them, by Admin, when they head nothing to do with the incident, or the ones that have a criminal investigation, on-going, for at least 3 weeks, and not notified, even though, you or your handlers received the SAO letter in the mail, opened it, and what, left it in a drawer until they were embarrassed by a defense attorney on a depo?!?!? Or the wrongful termination of a Sgt..or the one that has been on PAID admin leave for 9 months and counting....ALL served up by ADMIN. (And there is more)
And/OR the new young leaders......I really need to comment on that.....N O P E.
We're not idiots dude. You are, whether you are running this place or doing THEIR work. You need your head examined. Seriously.

04-21-2012, 01:53 AM
"From the highest branch of the tallest tree, we'll hang that son of a *****."

George Washington on Benedict Arnold

04-21-2012, 02:41 AM
To Mod:

Please justify your removing the statement "betrayed with a lunch."

04-21-2012, 03:02 AM
He doesn't have to explain himself when he is a mere shill for the administration and lies under oath.

04-21-2012, 03:03 AM
Stay up all night SD editing this crap

04-21-2012, 04:25 AM
Dear J C Penny you are an idiot and unfortunately even responding to you makes me a little less intelligent. You must really be juiced into the administration to have all these facts or more likely you are just a rumor monger who makes it up as you go. Obviously you haven't worked here very long if you feel the good was wrongfully terminated. Hello is anybody home, and a host of other violations and been stopped by every local department for over indulging but has been able to badge his way out. Should have been gone years ago. If you have all this inside information cowardly lion make yourself known to us. This site has really turned into trash which is really sad. Reply all you want I won't respond anymore. This is now a site for constant bashing by people that hid behind the the fact no one will know who they are. I for one like My department, my job, my fellow officers so continue to pretend that that you speak for us, but you don't. This has become the site of cowards and malcontents who like roachs scurry for hiding places once the light is shined on them. If things are that bad, the economy is getting better, departments are hiring, maybe you should try and get a job with BSO or Hollywood.
unfortunately for us you won't because deep down you know this is a great place to work and you probably know they are looking for a more proffesional officer then you,but you
will still bash you fellow officers and try and run down our department. The site is now yours cowardly lion, roar away and spread your venom I for one have better things to do. The site is yours cowardly lion, enjoy

04-21-2012, 04:50 AM
Dear J C Penny you are an idiot and unfortunately even responding to you makes me a little less intelligent. You must really be juiced into the administration to have all these facts or more likely you are just a rumor monger who makes it up as you go. Obviously you haven't worked here very long if you feel the good was wrongfully terminated. Hello is anybody home, and a host of other violations and been stopped by every local department for over indulging but has been able to badge his way out. Should have been gone years ago. If you have all this inside information cowardly lion make yourself known to us. This site has really turned into trash which is really sad. Reply all you want I won't respond anymore. This is now a site for constant bashing by people that hid behind the the fact no one will know who they are. I for one like My department, my job, my fellow officers so continue to pretend that that you speak for us, but you don't. This has become the site of cowards and malcontents who like roachs scurry for hiding places once the light is shined on them. If things are that bad, the economy is getting better, departments are hiring, maybe you should try and get a job with BSO or Hollywood.
unfortunately for us you won't because deep down you know this is a great place to work and you probably know they are looking for a more proffesional officer then you,but you
will still bash you fellow officers and try and run down our department. The site is now yours cowardly lion, roar away and spread your venom I for one have better things to do. The site is yours cowardly lion, enjoy

FINALLY SOMEONE HAS SPOKEN TRUE WORDS. WE KNOW THE MAIN POSTERS ON THIS SITE. IT IS THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN REMOVED. THE ONES THAT ARE CANCER. YOU CAN BASH ALL YOU WANT. BUT NONE HAVE THE BALLS TO SPEAK FACE TO FACE. THANK YOU WHOM EVER YOU ARE.

04-21-2012, 05:17 AM
Amen to that. Well done

04-21-2012, 11:19 AM
Dear J C Penny you are an idiot and unfortunately even responding to you makes me a little less intelligent. You must really be juiced into the administration to have all these facts or more likely you are just a rumor monger who makes it up as you go. Obviously you haven't worked here very long if you feel the good Sgt was wrongfully terminated. Hello is anybody home, DUI in Michagan and a host of other violations and been stopped by every local department for over indulging but has been able to badge his way out. Should have been gone years ago. If you have all this inside information cowardly lion make yourself known to us. This site has really turned into trash which is really sad. Reply all you want I won't respond anymore. This is now a site for constant bashing by people that hid behind the the fact no one will know who they are. I for one like My department, my job, my fellow officers so continue to pretend that that you speak for us, but you don't. This has become the site of cowards and malcontents who like roachs scurry for hiding places once the light is shined on them. If things are that bad, the economy is getting better, departments are hiring, maybe you should try and get a job with BSO or Hollywood.

FINALLY SOMEONE HAS SPOKEN TRUE WORDS. WE KNOW THE MAIN POSTERS ON THIS SITE. IT IS THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN REMOVED. THE ONES THAT ARE CANCER. YOU CAN BASH ALL YOU WANT. BUT NONE HAVE THE BALLS TO SPEAK FACE TO FACE. THANK YOU WHOM EVER YOU ARE.

Yes, it appears you made yourself less intelligent. You want JC P to identify themself, but you don't, calling them a coward in the process. You might as well be an anchor on Fox news. As far as being 'juiced in', really?!?!? Most of know what malicious actions have been taken against people here, some business, mostly, knee-jerk reaction in which someone else is tasked with cleaning it up for him. You seem to more than us about the Sgt, so who's ACTUALLY juiced in? Inside information.....was i the only one listening during the arbitration?? Do you really think the transcripts won't be disseminated once a decision is rendered. Hey, people that testified on against the SGT, be aware, the transcripts WILL be made PUBLIC....... And to the ALL CAPS person, these are all opinions, not true words. Even litrally speaking, as you misused 'WHOM EVER'. lASTLY, SPEAKING FACE TO FACE TO WHOM.....(nice, huh?)..and for what, retaliation against that lion or lioness? You are ignorant and evil
Now should I also post 30 minutes apart to make it seem like different people agree with me too, or would you like to continue your bi-polar trend and hop on mine.?

let the editing begin!

04-21-2012, 05:01 PM
"Can't we all just get along"

04-21-2012, 05:06 PM
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on

04-21-2012, 05:51 PM
What happens when four friends go to lunch?

One see the opportunity to get ahead by stabbing another in the back.

As God is my witness, you will never be forgiven.

Are you to stupid to realize the admin gave you the ultimate slap in the face.

Enjoy your current assignment, hopefully you will never need to come back.

You were a friend.

04-21-2012, 08:43 PM
Friend is a term not understood by many including the poet who appear on this blog.

04-21-2012, 09:45 PM
This rat jumped onto a sinking ship.

04-21-2012, 10:12 PM
"It is a fine thing to be honest, but it is also very important to be right."

Winston Churchill

04-21-2012, 10:16 PM
Sorry, I don't work for ccpd, can someone explain what this topic is about?

04-21-2012, 11:31 PM
It's about a few cops who don't know what they are talking about accusing another cop of being a snitch with absolutely no proof. And the only way they have the guts to do it is to do it on this site because they are to afraid to say it to his face. Now you know

04-22-2012, 12:10 AM
Actually, it is about "friends" meeting for lunch and discussing the horrible condition of the department. One of the 4 ran right to the chief and dimed the others out. This resulted in a long time employee being fired. Surprise, the rat got promoted after being passed over about 10 different times.

04-22-2012, 12:14 AM
Actually, it is about "friends" meeting for lunch and discussing the horrible condition of the department. One of the 4 ran right to the chief and dimed the others out. This resulted in a long time employee being fired. Surprise, the rat got promoted after being passed over about 10 different times.

Thanks.....now I get the Judas, rat, and Benidict Arnold comments. Good luck.

04-22-2012, 01:35 AM
It's about ccpd doing what it typically does. Screwing over the good, harding working employees. Ccpd sucks and will always suck.

04-22-2012, 08:56 AM

In dealing with backstabbers, I learned one thing, they're only powerful when you turn your back.

04-22-2012, 09:42 AM
Long term great employee that had more lives and should of been fired many times.

1) gave info to drug dealer two chiefs ago

2) forged crime stats one chief ago

3) only Sgt. to have his probation extended

4) undermined the current administration

WHO IS THE REAL JUDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREED IS EVIL!!!! Keep posting, you have nothing else to do with so much time on your hands.

04-22-2012, 10:50 AM
Long term great employee that had more lives and should of been fired many times.

1) gave info to drug dealer two chiefs ago

2) forged crime stats one chief ago

3) only Sgt. to have his probation extended

4) undermined the current administration

WHO IS THE REAL JUDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREED IS EVIL!!!! Keep posting, you have nothing else to do with so much time on your hands.

You truly have no clue.

04-22-2012, 11:03 AM
CHange will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.

Barack Obama

04-22-2012, 11:13 AM
The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually fearing you will make one.

Elbert Hubbard

04-22-2012, 11:46 AM
Almost 500 people have view this post a new record. Everyone who works at CCPD knows that the former LT is behind it with his little lackey Tony. Life was good for them when they had the Chief Bambozeld into thinking that they were the future of the Dept but the chief woke up and saw them for what they are two faced snakes. Keep posting former LT I am sure this will go along way to getting that Chiefs job you want. Everyone now checks the social media in backgrounds and I am sure they would love to hire someone with all the baggage that is coming out on you. You tried to get the chief fired after all he did for you so who is the real Judas!!!!'!

04-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Chief promoted him from sgt to Lt
Chief made him commander of CID
Chief put him in charge of Internal Affairs
Chief sent him to the FBI Academy

After all of that, he tried to get the Chief fired so he could bcome chief

YOU FIGURE IT OUT

04-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Chief did all that for the former LT. In less then 2 years but that wasn't fast enough for LT Benedict Arnold. Follow him I DONT THINK SO

04-22-2012, 01:40 PM
Now that's the real truth!

04-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Sleezy Lt got what he deserved

04-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Did really think we would support him and his elk as Chief.. What an ego.. Glad he is gone he was poison

04-22-2012, 04:09 PM
I don't care what all you haters say. The Lt is a great guy and I am a full supporter of him. I hipe he succeeds no matter what his future endeavors are. You people have no room to talk with all your corruption. Not one single person at this department has room to talk.

04-22-2012, 05:12 PM
I don't care what all you haters say. The Lt is a great guy and I am a full supporter of him. I hipe he succeeds no matter what his future endeavors are. You people have no room to talk with all your corruption. Not one single person at this department has room to talk. thanks for your two-cents!

04-22-2012, 05:38 PM
Chief promoted him from sgt to Lt

YOU FIGURE IT OUT

This post is about a backstabbing detective who bought his acting stripes with his soul.
If the chief has so much support, put it to a no confidence vote. There are less than 10 people in the entire department that would vote to keep him. About 3 that would vote to keep the deputy. And all of them have FDLE on their resume. If the chief really wants to know what we think, take a vote!

04-22-2012, 05:42 PM
[quote="truth IS":vmywpbb4]Chief promoted him from sgt to Lt

YOU FIGURE IT OUT

This post is about a backstabbing detective who bought his acting stripes with his soul.
If the chief has so much support, put it to a no confidence vote. There are less than 10 people in the entire department that would vote to keep him. About 3 that would vote to keep the deputy. And all of them have F
DLE on their resume. If the chief really wants to know what we think, take a vote![/quote:vmywpbb4]

Amen brother or sister!!!!!

04-22-2012, 08:49 PM
There is a difference from rating and righting a wrong. I applaud whoever told the administration about this snake in the grass. The LT. benefitted most under this administration an yet he was plotting against him (the chief) I find nothing honorable about a coward who didn't say a word to the chiefs face but all he was trying to do was promote himself at the expense of the person who trusted and promoted him. We are all cops the LT lacked basic integrity and character

04-22-2012, 10:33 PM
There is a difference from rating and righting a wrong. I applaud whoever told the administration about this snake in the grass. The LT. benefitted most under this administration an yet he was plotting against him (the chief) I find nothing honorable about a coward who didn't say a word to the chiefs face but all he was trying to do was promote himself at the expense of the person who trusted and promoted him. We are all cops the LT lacked basic integrity and character

The thing that the *****ers and moaners can't get around is the fact that the LT was DEAD WRONG on what he did, we know it, you know it and he knows it. So stop talking all your smack about backstabbing and rating The biggest backstabber was the LT. If all you can't see that then you need to get your morale compass checked. As stated above the man was the definition of a backstabbing gutless coward. The funny part is most of you who are defending him were the ones calling him an ass kisser a couple of months ago..

04-23-2012, 12:52 AM
Mod
Good job in keeping the tone of the conversation in favor of your admin. What a joke. Take a vote!

MOD 559
04-23-2012, 01:40 AM
Mod
Good job in keeping the tone of the conversation in favor of your admin. What a joke. Take a vote!

MAYBE I SHOULD JUST STAY ON THE SITE AND BABYSIT ALL THE COMPLAINING PEOPLE?

WHY DONT YOU ALL STOP POSTING AND MOVE ON, ITS REALLY GETTING OLD. OH, I DONT SEE IT THAT WAY, I HAVE BEEN DOING MY BEST TO REMOVE THE SLANDER....MAYBE IF WE STOP POSTING WE WONT HAVE TO EDIT.....

04-23-2012, 03:01 AM
I'm going to continue to show my support for the Lt that got screwed over and back stabbed. I'm sure in some form had something to do with this.

04-23-2012, 03:24 AM
It official this thread has hit rock bottom

04-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Lets see back the Lt. who committed a crime when he falsified his stats and you back him, some law enforcement officer you are. Official Misconduct is a CRIME, but how would you know if you never did any police work because two weeks ago you were one of the LT's kiss ass cronies.

As for the other LT that backs him on this blog, how quickly you forget what he did to you.

This Lt. has ****ked more people over then you can imagine. How about Officer AH who did not get promoted another good officer he put the kabash to. He cost a Sgt. a months pay when he the LT. was a Sgt. at the time and ran to the old chief about this great Sgt. who was only joking.

The Lt and his side kicks and are the cancer buck continue to back the criminal Lt. you blind ****kk!!!

04-23-2012, 11:27 AM
No confindence vote

Lt five yes votes to 85 glad your gone votes you self righteous prick

04-23-2012, 01:16 PM
I never go on this site due to all the poison on this site. I know it's only a few writing this garbage. I been here for two years and the biggest lesson I learned is that there are a lot of hypocrites in this department. I trust no one here because everyone talks bad about each other behind there backs. So as long as I am working for this department I will continue living in Miami,to stay as far as possible from the poison. I don't understand why people here complain so much, I came from FDLE in my 5 years there I never once got a raise, no overtime, no cola, etc. I am yet to understand why people love defending others , we should just worry about ourselves and think of our families before making decisions. My loyalty is to the chief and deputy chief, I have seen the positive change they have brought to this agency, and luckily there are good people in this agency. This is the first time and probably last time I will ever post on this site, the difference between me and everyone else that post on this site I don't hide behind a fake name. This is frank and who ever has anything bad to say about me, be a man and say it to my face. I been here for two years working the road zone 6 at night trying to earn peoples respect. I don't want handouts. It appears that no matter what I do people will always think I got a position because of my relationship with the higher ups, and not because of my resume. So from

here on out with or without your respect I am going to start putting in for positions.
Whoever has something bad to say about me, I am on team 3 be a man and say to my face.

04-23-2012, 01:44 PM
Frank

Well said

04-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Wow somebody with integrity has posted on this site.. Well said, well done Bravo

04-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Hey mod what happened to the post??? Make sure u erase officer Frank's post since he is making threats.

04-23-2012, 09:22 PM
Frank,

You comments prove that you don't have a clue. I look forward to discussing this with you in the near future.

Kouka

04-24-2012, 02:20 AM
I never go on this site due to all the poison on this site. I know it's only a few writing this garbage. I been here for two years and the biggest lesson I learned is that there are a lot of hypocrites in this department. I trust no one here because everyone talks bad about each other behind there backs. So as long as I am working for this department I will continue living in Miami,to stay as far as possible from the poison. I don't understand why people here complain so much, I came from FDLE in my 5 years there I never once got a raise, no overtime, no cola, etc. I am yet to understand why people love defending others , we should just worry about ourselves and think of our families before making decisions. My loyalty is to the chief and deputy chief, I have seen the positive change they have brought to this agency, and luckily there are good people in this agency. This is the first time and probably last time I will ever post on this site, the difference between me and everyone else that post on this site I don't hide behind a fake name. This is frank and who ever has anything bad to say about me, be a man and say it to my face. I been here for two years working the road zone 6 at night trying to earn peoples respect. I don't want handouts. It appears that no matter what I do people will
always think I got a position because of my relationship with the higher ups, and not because of my resume. So from here on out with or without your respect I am going to start putting in for positions.

Whoever has something bad to say about me, I am on team 3 be a man and say to my
face.

Your attempts at making your own way here have not gone un noticed, however the bottom line is you came with the new administration. You're right about the backstabbing that goes on here... it's a terrible thing. It was never this bad. I believe partly it's because there was no movement in any positions for years and then mass movements came and people forgot who they were, who their friends were, and why we all chose this profession. Ive been around this department for the past 20 years, started from the bottom, and worked myself up...always staying true to this City. So needless to say, I believe in seniority but at the same time have worked hard for my positions. I don't think you've been here long enough to compare the changes. I have...and agree there have been good ones but they have come at a GREAT cost. For me, it's been disheartening yet at the same time a learning experience. Can't say it's been a completely bad thing. You're still young and have a lot of life experience ahead of you. Believe it or not, my best time here was on the road as a rookie my first five years. The best relationships I still have 15 years later were born then. Yes, there are good people here. It's just a bad stressful time for many. What is comícal is that this post had nothing to do with you, but you made it about you. You started off good...but then digressed... Hang in there, but if I were you, I'd take the back burner...this career is a long one. Enjoy your young years as a cop. My best memories were made then.

04-24-2012, 02:43 AM
I never go on this site due to all the poison on this site. I know it's only a few writing this garbage. I been here for two years and the biggest lesson I learned is that there are a lot of hypocrites in this department. I trust no one here because everyone talks bad about each other behind there backs. So as long as I am working for this department I will continue living in Miami,to stay as far as possible from the poison. I don't understand why people here complain so much, I came from FDLE in my 5 years there I never once got a raise, no overtime, no cola, etc. I am yet to understand why people love defending others , we should just worry about ourselves and think of our families before making decisions. My loyalty is to the chief and deputy chief, I have seen the positive change they have brought to this agency, and luckily there are good people in this agency. This is the first time and probably last time I will ever post on this site, the difference between me and everyone else that post on this site I don't hide behind a fake name. This is frank and who ever has anything bad to say about me, be a man and say it to my face. I been here for two years working the road zone 6 at night trying to earn peoples respect. I don't want handouts. It appears that no matter what I do people will always think I got a position because of my relationship with the higher ups, and not because of my resume. So from

here on out with or without your respect I am going to start putting in for positions.
Whoever has something bad to say about me, I am on team 3 be a man and say to my face.

Team 3 Zone 6

If there are only a few writing on this site you never visit, why do you feel compelled to respond. Your so brave to post your name, who are the hypocrites? and if you trust no one, how are you able to work knowing this? Your life and safety my depend on one of these people you so eloquently speak about.

What are people complaining about? You, the administration, the meritless promotions, the secret parties, the us against (FDLE) mentality? What is it? The fact that you could get your friend hired that would never work at any agency with the kid of liability she brings? Maybe your psychotic girlfriend that played house with two of her bosses and had them fired so her past wouldnt come back to haunt her yet left MANY other officers
here to tell the tales. Ask her Im sure she wouldnt lie. Maybe her promiscuity doesnt bother you, but your judgement looks bad for such a smart FDLE guy. Ask around, my guess is you probably speak to a couple of us that were with her on a daily basis . to include myself. Im not ashamed, i was single and it was easy.

Of course your loyal to the upper echelon, you wouldnt have a job without them. You owe them your loyalty. No one was hiring in dade county? And the problem with law enorcement today is the brotherhood that has disintegrated, prior to this new generation there was something called the thin blue line, look it up? LEOS had each others back because you had to, to survive. The problem now is people do only worry about themselves. How easy was is to tell on not only your fellow officers but someone you shared a bed with. SICK. Arent you worried your next. Wait until your stalked.

Everyone appreciates you will never post, Hell om sure you wont vicit this site again. because what you have to say means nothing. You have only worked for one PD one Chief. You have no knowledge and for all accounts are a rookie.

Who are you threatening with applyong for positions? What position? Should one be created for you. Im surprised you havent jockeyed for one. Maybe because you have the 5 o clock shift you want, that senior guys couldnt get. Just FYI most agencies require more than 5 years on the job for any special assignment. Try to find someone who had a special position (before MM) that has less than that. Good luck.
No one knows your resume, what is it. You are only judged by what people see.

And lastly, your veiled threats are without merit, No one will talk to you ever honestly if you want seek the truth and you may find someoe dumb enough to tell you. Your gf who claims to have information is a liar. Dont you ever ask yourself why she has no friends from the PD. She knows nothing, no one. Good luck with your career may you last as long as the administration! MAzel TOv

04-24-2012, 12:12 PM

Team 3 Zone 6

If there are only a few writing on this site you never visit, why do you feel compelled to respond. Your so brave to post your name, who are the hypocrites? and if you trust no one, how are you able to work knowing this? Your life and safety my depend on one of these people you so eloquently speak about.

What are people complaining about? You, the administration, the meritless promotions, the secret parties, the us against (FDLE) mentality? What is it? The fact that you could get your friend hired that would never work at any agency with the kid of liability she brings? Maybe your psychotic girlfriend that played house with two of her bosses and had them fired so her past wouldnt come back to haunt her yet left MANY other officers
here to tell the tales. Ask her Im sure she wouldnt lie. Maybe her promiscuity doesnt bother you, but your judgement looks bad for such a smart FDLE guy. Ask around, my guess is you probably speak to a couple of us that were with her on a daily basis . to include myself. Im not ashamed, i was single and it was easy.

Of course your loyal to the upper echelon, you wouldnt have a job without them. You owe them your loyalty. No one was hiring in dade county? And the problem with law enorcement today is the brotherhood that has disintegrated, prior to this new generation there was something called the thin blue line, look it up? LEOS had each others back because you had to, to survive. The problem now is people do only worry about themselves. How easy was is to tell on not only your fellow officers but someone you shared a bed with. SICK. Arent you worried your next. Wait until your stalked.

Everyone appreciates you will never post, Hell om sure you wont vicit this site again. because what you have to say means nothing. You have only worked for one PD one Chief. You have no knowledge and for all accounts are a rookie.

Who are you threatening with applyong for positions? What position? Should one be created for you. Im surprised you havent jockeyed for one. Maybe because you have the 5 o clock shift you want, that senior guys couldnt get. Just FYI most agencies require more than 5 years on the job for any special assignment. Try to find someone who had a special position (before ) that has less than that. Good luck.
No one knows your resume, what is it. You are only judged by what people see.

And lastly, your veiled threats are without merit, No one will talk to you ever honestly if you want seek the truth and you may find someoe dumb enough to tell you. Your who claims to have information is a lia. She knows nothing, no one. Good luck with your career may you last as long as the administration! MAzel TOv

04-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Hey Frank, no one here is hiding from you. I am taking that statement as a verbal threat (assault). Nice way to commit a crime on an open forum, But i am sure the Chief will protect you from that also. You say you have seen such great changes, however you have only been here for a short while, so what changes are you referring too. You have no idea how it was before the Hitler Regime. You want us to look at your resume, OK so what does that prove??? You worked at FDLE (what a useless organization) as a civilian investigator WOW!!! Impressive. You have a degree, but re-read your post and look at all your misspelled and grammar issues you wrote smarty... You live in Miami with the other animals then work there, or is it that you couldn't get a job there and had to come here cause you knew the boss and had a for sure thing???? Making decisions is part of your job, make some better ones. We know you'll put in for the positions and we all know you will get it cause of who you know so don't threaten us with that statement, Just look at the newly promoted Detective from FDLE. She was a cop for a day and got in. Oh and by the way, your girlfriend.... Yea she has been with everyone here, and just about everywhere else. Just ask around and I wouldn't be surprised if your buddy hit it also before he gave her the stripes.... BSO thanks you also for getting your friend hired, since she was such a serious liability there and she was not ever going to be hired elsewhere.

04-30-2012, 07:51 AM

YOU NEVER GO ON THIS SITE..BUT ONLY A FEW POSTERS SPREADING POISON, ETC, I CALL BULL/S ON THAT; YOU TRUST NO ONE SO, HOW DO U THINK ZONE 4 AND 5 ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW....THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE; PROBABLY THE LAST TIME YOU POST, MAKE A DECISION BIG MAN; WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE SAY IT TO YOUR FACE, AND ALL 135 LBS OF YOU !?!? ; WE DON'T POST OUR NAMES DUE TO THE RETALIATION...SO YOUR DUMB AND BLIND; YOUR FIRST HANDOUT WAS S.W.A.T., YOUR NEXT....; HOW ARE WE GOING TO GIVE ANY RESPECT NOW THAT "YOU TRUST NO ONE"....; YOU SAID "SAY IT TO MY FACE TWICE, SO I WILL ASK AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T READ THIS POISON, WHAT WILL YOU DO ? ALL 135 LBS OF YOU AND YOUR FORMER CIVILIAN INVESTIGATOR SKILLS.....? I HEAR BSO/CPIS IS HIRING, THAT'S A BETTER FIT FOR YOU, I DO BELIEVE

04-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Just curious, but who did she supposedly date? Initials of course.

05-01-2012, 01:35 AM
I see a lot of responses to his statement. I am curious to know if anyone has told him anything to his face?

05-01-2012, 06:11 PM
his face or the chief? oh same thing sorry

05-01-2012, 11:00 PM
who didn't is the question?

05-02-2012, 10:56 PM
be kind