PDA

View Full Version : Fausto Collection.

04-05-2012, 05:46 PM
I saw the clip on the news and he looks like a very strong and healthy man I know that City of Miami offers a lot of off-duty jobs sometimes there are some many of them that they sub-contract so Fausto for a couple of weeks you are going to have to bite the bullet and work and may be you can also start a collection to help this single mother of 3 that needs to put braces on her daughter kid care does not cover and I don't qualify for medicaid but since you guys do collection to help people get out of the mess they get in by themselves may be you can help with something that I had no control of and while your at it may be you can start collecting for her fifteens I am giving you plenty of time you have 4 years all she wants is the picture at Vizcaya, a car and 7 day Quinceañera cruise don't worry Fausto I will request you at the off duty office to make sure we get to Port Of Miami on time. :devil:

04-05-2012, 08:37 PM
don't breed them if you can't feed them!

04-06-2012, 03:14 AM
Thank you very much Fausto Lopez you selfish *******
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/browar ... 0906.story (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/margate/fl-speeding-cops-punished-20120404,0,7430906.story)

04-06-2012, 07:39 AM
I saw the clip on the news and he looks like a very strong and healthy man I know that City of Miami offers a lot of off-duty jobs sometimes there are some many of them that they sub-contract so Fausto for a couple of weeks you are going to have to bite the bullet and work and may be you can also start a collection to help this single mother of 3 that needs to put braces on her daughter kid care does not cover and I don't qualify for medicaid but since you guys do collection to help people get out of the mess they get in by themselves may be you can help with something that I had no control of and while your at it may be you can start collecting for her fifteens I am giving you plenty of time you have 4 years all she wants is the picture at Vizcaya, a car and 7 day Quinceañera cruise don't worry Fausto I will request you at the off duty office to make sure we get to Port Of Miami on time. :devil:

Please compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges. Its obvious Fausto made a mistake. You on the other hand, should not bring your children and family issues onto this board, especially when its obvious a brother in blue made a mistake. Did you? Go back to school and learn how to write because you're sentence structures are incredibly embarrassing. Yes, I'm a single mother and donated money to help a brother in blue. We all make mistakes. Big deal!

04-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Guys we need to stop using this site. The word is out and we have these cop bashers coming in here to stir the pot. We back each other because that's what we do. If the public doesn't like it then to f'ing bad. They'll get over it the first time we show up and save their butt from some mess. Meanwhile we should put all things aside and back our coworker. We've all stepped in doodoo at some point. Big deal!!

04-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Like Micheal said." If You Cant Feed Your Baby (Yeah, Yeah)
Then Don't Have A Baby (Yeah, Yeah)
And Don't Think Maybe (Yeah, Yeah)
If You Can't Feed Your Baby (Yeah, Yeah)
You'll Be Always Tryin'
To Stop That Child From Cryin'
Hustlin', Stealin', Lyin'
Now Baby's Slowly Dyin'"
should've kept your legs closed *****!

04-06-2012, 01:52 PM
May be I should kept my legs closed but you know what I didn't and I have faced the responsability on my own without welfare or donations, may be he should have kept his foot off the GAS pedal.

04-06-2012, 04:15 PM
May be I should kept my legs closed but you know what I didn't and I have faced the responsability on my own without welfare or donations, may be he should have kept his foot off the GAS pedal.

And youcan collect off the backs of the working person instead of getting a job and stop asking for a handout. Loser mom

04-07-2012, 03:16 AM
Come on, he can't be in that bad of a shape, He's been planning a trip to Puerto Rico this summer.

04-07-2012, 03:21 AM
Come on, he can't be in that bad of a shape, He's been planning a trip to Puerto Rico this summer.

To keep his job, Manny will fire Lopez. best get a big collection!

04-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Fausto be a man, take out a loan and pay what you need to pay. It''s called being responsible.

Why would you expect your fellow offiicers to bail you out? Bet you still live at home wiith your Mom.

04-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Your total irresponsibility and recklessness have embarassed our entire department nationwide.

04-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Fausto be a man, take out a loan and pay what you need to pay. It''s called being responsible.

Why would you expect your fellow offiicers to bail you out? Bet you still live at home wiith your Mom.

No, he lives with his wife and 3 kids. And just took the huge pay hit everyone else has. Yes, he did stupid. Yes, it brought down the rath of the public. But, he is still a brother. You do not wish to contribute, great. But this trashing of him is childish. And not called for, for "harm" caused. Grow up children.

04-12-2012, 11:38 AM
As a Miami resident and business owner, I am apalled at the behavior of Miami Officers after this incident. I employ MPD Officers off duty at my business. I think everyone deserves a break including Miami Officers who make a mistake, However..............I get a ticket from a Miami Officer for rolling through a stop sign. I don't argue because I deserved it and I know you guys were doing your job.

The Sun Sentinel Article showing Lopez going over 100 miles per hour the majority of his trips home and the large number of Miami Officers going over 100 MPH shows there is a double standard. I am going to support an initiative to demand that the take home car program be evaluated due to the mass abuse.