PDA

View Full Version : Marathon in June

banchi
04-01-2012, 10:26 PM
I am a Deputy with the Martin County SO. My family and I will be in Marathon in June. Looking for a place to store my boat trailer for two weeks. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Will pay cash (or in ammo).

banchi

04-02-2012, 02:00 AM
I am a Deputy with the Martin County SO. My family and I will be in Marathon in June. Looking for a place to store my boat trailer for two weeks. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Will pay cash (or in ammo).

banchi

How about the driveway where you are staying or was this a trick question?

banchi
04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Not a trick question...but thank you for replying either way. Not much room at the place we are staying at for trailer and other vehicles. Looking for a safe place to store trailer to free up driveway space for vehicles.

banchi

04-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Not a trick question...but thank you for replying either way. Not much room at the place we are staying at for trailer and other vehicles. Looking for a safe place to store trailer to free up driveway space for vehicles.

banchi

Hey Dep in marathon,
He's looking for brotherhood. someone with a driveway
Please help him out. This is what brothers do for one another.
He might be the sheriff or some brass from Martin county,
Someone help him out. Thanks.

banchi
04-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Guest...thank you for the support...I am not the sheriff or the brass...just a working guy (17 years) currently in the Training Unit...just looking for suggestions on places available to store trailer for the two weeks...driveway, open lot, business or other...just want to know it is safe wherever it ends up...and I will pay as mentioned ($$ or ammo or fish or beverages)...I have used Key Colony before, but was staying on the island then...not staying there this time (further down closer to 7-mile bridge area)...any suggestions or assistance is appreciated...

banchi

04-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Guest...thank you for the support...I am not the sheriff or the brass...just a working guy (17 years) currently in the Training Unit...just looking for suggestions on places available to store trailer for the two weeks...driveway, open lot, business or other...just want to know it is safe wherever it ends up...and I will pay as mentioned ($$ or ammo or fish or beverages)...I have used Key Colony before, but was staying on the island then...not staying there this time (further down closer to 7-mile bridge area)...any suggestions or assistance is appreciated...

Marathon sub station has a lot that could fit ur trailer.
Someone in dist 4-5 help this deputy out.

banchi

banchi
04-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Is the sub-station by the airport?

04-08-2012, 02:38 AM
Is the sub-station by the airport?

No. that is the Aviation hanger and mid keys training room.

04-19-2012, 05:37 PM
You are welcome to park it at my house in Big Pine.