PDA

View Full Version : Lowest wages

03-30-2012, 02:18 AM
The last email says that we re some of the lowest paid cops around. I believe it to be true. Can someone please post the info on this? It might open some eyes. I know that i get paid peanuts and am just about sick of it. Also, our benefits are the same as everyone else so that's not an excuse.

03-30-2012, 04:08 AM
I believe the Hendry County S.O. is the lowest paid agency in the immediate area. Starting pay was reduced to $32K as advertised by the current administration. No take home cars, forced comp in lieu of OT and hand-me-down line cars from other agencies as daily driver patrol vehicles.

Sad but true!

03-30-2012, 11:34 AM
The last email says that we re some of the lowest paid cops around. I believe it to be true. Can someone please post the info on this? It might open some eyes. I know that i get paid peanuts and am just about sick of it. Also, our benefits are the same as everyone else so that's not an excuse.
I know you'll have fun with this, but if you do like what your employer has agreed to pay you, find on employer who will. We do not have the lowest pay and are benefits are far above those around the State. No one promised me anything more than I have. If You think Collier County makes a better salary and has great benefits, apply. That's the same advice I'd give a family member. But while you're here stop your whining and do your JOB!
T

03-30-2012, 12:20 PM
You can't compare a major county such as Lee to rural county like Hendry. What is next? Are you going compare Lee to Liberty or Hamilton county?

It is sad that a 10yr deputy with LCSO barely breaks 45,000/year when our counterparts are making between 65 to 80,000 after 10 years. (and that is patrol pay!!!!) don't tell me the county doesn't have money with all the money they are spending on baseball teams and planting trees in medians. Rather than balancing budgets on our backs, they should balance it on wasteful spending.

03-31-2012, 01:19 AM
I know you'll have fun with this, but if you do like what your employer has agreed to pay you, find on employer who will. We do not have the lowest pay and are benefits are far above those around the State. No one promised me anything more than I have. If You think Collier County makes a better salary and has great benefits, apply. That's the same advice I'd give a family member. But while you're here stop your whining and do your JOB!
T

You are the cancer that is killing LCSO. Our benefits are great, but do not make up for the disparity in pay. The mentality of "What the sheriff gives me is all I need to do my job" needs to go! How about addressing man-power concerns? How about being paid on par with Dade, Broward, Orange, Pinellas, Sarasota, or even our own SWFL INTL Airport PD? If we had top out pay of 65k, I would be ok with paying $500/mo for my insurance. Did you know Airport PD tops out at $68,000 as a patrol officer? FMPD is close to, if not over $70,000?

How about the county taking the trees they plant in the median and using the money for pay raises? WE HAVE STADIUMS THAT NEED TO BE RENOVATED. After all, we can balance the budget on your back, because the Sheriff is kind enough to bless you with what he gives you!

03-31-2012, 02:59 AM
The issue for me is the civilian personel making over double what a gun carrying deputy makes. Civilians in non-funded positions making between $70-120,000 a year

04-02-2012, 03:20 PM
The issue for me is the civilian personel making over double what a gun carrying deputy makes. Civilians in non-funded positions making between $70-120,000 a year

A short while back, I was reading a comment on this site dealing with civilian salaries. The comparison matched liked positions within our agency to other civilian positions in the job force. Our civilian salaries were at or above the national and State average, excluding benefits (retirement, health and in many cases, agency vehicle). When all was added in our civilians were making far far above anyone else. We all know civilians are an important part of LCSO, however, how many times have you seen 70K secretaries siting around waiting for their boss to give them something to do? I know of agencies who have pool secretaries for command staff and the only one who had a single secretary was the Sheriff or Chief of Police. How many times have you gone into HQ and seen secretaries sitting around just talking with friends? Look at how many Directors and Assistant Directors we have, all making Lieutenant-Major pay. It is my understanding that the average civilian with 20 years of service with LCSO is 75-80K base salary. Not taking into account their benefit/retirement package and in some cases their agency vehicle. With all of this the average jumps another 25K. I have friends and family members working in like positions as we have at LCSO, with 15-25 years of experience with the same company and they don't make near what our civilians make, and they work a full 8 hour day, non-stop and have an hour lunch on their own time. In fact, I have an aunt who has worked at the same job for 30 years, she is an executive secretary in a well know National company, she drives 30 miles one way to work, pays for her own health coverage, and 401K and makes 75K a year.

04-02-2012, 07:37 PM
T
I really did not want your editorial comments. And it seems that you are the only one whining. I just want an answer to see if it is true or not and if there is someplace that I can find that out.

As long as you brought it up...Why should I leave? If I feel that I am not being paid enough I am supposed to just quit? Sorry Jethro. That is not the way it works in unionized agencies. Actually, we would be much better off if people like you quit. I am sure that you have some southern lineage that assured you of some ridiculous promotion if you just toe the line and pucker up to some cracker butt. And now you don't like that people are trying to make things fair for everyone.

04-03-2012, 12:52 AM
It's funny I've been in law enforcement for 15+ years and I still enjoy coming to work. I earn my pay check and put in my time. I don't b1tch about my pay and I don't whine to everyone how unfair life is. Would I like to make more money, of course, but no one made me any promises that this career was going to pay well or make my life easy. If I dont like it here no one forcing me to be here. If your not happy and not getting paid what you think your worth, find someone who is willing to pay you what you want. People alway over estimate their own self worth. I'm here because I chose to be here and I'm not going anywhere, union or no union.

04-03-2012, 01:53 AM
It's funny I've been in law enforcement for 15+ years and I still enjoy coming to work. I earn my pay check and put in my time. I don't b1tch about my pay and I don't whine to everyone how unfair life is. Would I like to make more money, of course, but no one made me any promises that this career was going to pay well or make my life easy. If I dont like it here no one forcing me to be here. If your not happy and not getting paid what you think your worth, find someone who is willing to pay you what you want. People alway over estimate their own self worth. I'm here because I chose to be here and I'm not going anywhere, union or no union.

Then go ahead and be a sucker. The rest of us aren't going to stop trying to make better lives for ourselves. No one ever promised anyone anything, but most of us hustled and did what we had to do to get ahead in life. If you want to hang back and just acept what life gives you, go right ahead.

04-03-2012, 03:07 AM
No sucker here. Read what you just wrote. I never said I laid back. I'd put my stats up against anyone's. I'm just saying do your job. If your not happy here maybe you would be happier somewhere else. Not everyone is unhappy. Oh ya, you're probably one of those "it's all about me" guys. I have more respect for those who went to MGPD then you idiots that just sit behind your keyboard and complain constantly. Those guys weren't happy with our pay but rather than complain they went out, found an agency willing to pay them and they left. And just because I don't hate everything about the LCSO does not make me a troll, or a suck ass or anything else you can come up with.

04-04-2012, 07:58 PM
No sucker here. Read what you just wrote. I never said I laid back. I'd put my stats up against anyone's. I'm just saying do your job. If your not happy here maybe you would be happier somewhere else. Not everyone is unhappy. Oh ya, you're probably one of those "it's all about me" guys. I have more respect for those who went to MGPD then you idiots that just sit behind your keyboard and complain constantly. Those guys weren't happy with our pay but rather than complain they went out, found an agency willing to pay them and they left. And just because I don't hate everything about the LCSO does not make me a troll, or a suck ass or anything else you can come up with.

But your argument is silly. Why should people go somewhere else instead of fighting to improve benefits and working conditions right here. We're not "sitting behind our keyboards and constantly complaining", we are working to make positive changes in our own agency. We formed two unions and started fighting to improve our own lives and the lives of our family members. No one promised us anything either, but that doesn't mean we sit idly by and let the administration take advantage of us, right? If you are content with your wages and working conditions, then vote no when the contract comes out. It's really very simple.

04-06-2012, 02:57 PM

A short while back, I was reading a comment on this site dealing with civilian salaries. The comparison matched liked positions within our agency to other civilian positions in the job force. Our civilian salaries were at or above the national and State average, excluding benefits (retirement, health and in many cases, agency vehicle). When all was added in our civilians were making far far above anyone else. We all know civilians are an important part of LCSO, however, how many times have you seen 70K secretaries siting around waiting for their boss to give them something to do? I know of agencies who have pool secretaries for command staff and the only one who had a single secretary was the Sheriff or Chief of Police. How many times have you gone into HQ and seen secretaries sitting around just talking with friends? Look at how many Directors and Assistant Directors we have, all making Lieutenant-Major pay. It is my understanding that the average civilian with 20 years of service with LCSO is 75-80K base salary. Not taking into account their benefit/retirement package and in some cases their agency vehicle. With all of this the average jumps another 25K. I have friends and family members working in like positions as we have at LCSO, with 15-25 years of experience with the same company and they don't make near what our civilians make, and they work a full 8 hour day, non-stop and have an hour lunch on their own time. In fact, I have an aunt who has worked at the same job for 30 years, she is an executive secretary in a well know National company, she drives 30 miles one way to work, pays for her own health coverage, and 401K and makes 75K a year.

To our north is a Sheriff who was a Corporal, Sergeant, Lieutenant and Captain before being a Sheriff. To our south is a Sheriff who was a Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, Major and Chief of Police, followed by being a Chief Deputy before being a Sheriff. Here, we have a Corporal to Sheriff. Our previous Sheriff was a Corporal, Sergeant, First Sergeant. Lieutenant, Captain and Major before being a Sheriff. And the Sheriff before that was a Corporal, Sergeant, First Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, Major (appointed Sheriff) before being Sheriff.

This is why, many of us call Mike Scott the "Corporal Sheriff".

Linebackerll
04-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Call him what you want but he had more guts than any of you when he showed the cajones to take on the Sheriff in 2004 and beat him into the ground. Where were all you "qualified" guys then? Just to remind all you critics: The job of Sheriff is an elected position. The voters decide if a candidate is qualified...period.

04-07-2012, 07:00 AM
10 Minutes of research

Miami-Dade County..$40,932 - $68,827
Broward County.......$40,947 - $63,978
Palm Beach County...$47,220 - $70,272
Orlando................$41,978 - $67,275
Largo..................$41,700 - $64,200
Hollywood.............$42,416 - $62,668
Ft. Lauderdale........$54,808 - $77,771
Tampa.................$46,384 - $75,358
Cape Coral............$40,539 - $62,795
Fort Myers............$39,540 - $62,524
Hillsborough County.$44,881 - $71,657
Pinellas County.......$41,284 - $67,143
FHP (salary in Lee)..$38,976 - $38,976
Lee Port Authority...$41,635 - $60,496

---------------------------------------------
Lee County...........$35,294 - $35,294
:roll:

04-07-2012, 09:39 PM
10 Minutes of research

This is frigging crazy. Not only is it crazy but it is unfair. How can anyone say that we are getting what is fair? These employees are doing the same job are getting the same benefits and sometimes double the money. The LCSO admin has made the union seem like some kind of boogeyman. It seems to me that the evil ones are the admin. How can the Sheriff not fight to get raises and then fight the union when they try to get raises? Do any of you think that you will catch up without a contract?

04-08-2012, 04:04 AM
We will not come up to what a professional law enforcement officer makes with MS at the wheel ! Our best chance is to give the union time to work. I have to admit that I am not a big union supporter due to the lack (in my eyes) of progress thus far. But, after a little research and talking with some friends from other agencies I learned that it takes a year to year 1/2 for the union to get a strong contract in place that will work for us.

04-08-2012, 04:20 PM
10 Minutes of research

Some of the numbers are off.
Broward now starts at $44,743 and tops out after 9 years at $69,910. I know some of our 10 year deputies (even detectives) that are barely breaking $44,000!!! That's shameful! How about Miramar PD topping out at $73,007 after 12 years on patrol?

http://www.bcpba.org/contracts.html the website lists all PBA contracts for Broward County.

04-11-2012, 12:43 AM
http://www.ndhealth.gov/dhs/foodstampcalculator.asp
I just played around with the Food Stamp Calculator

State SealSupplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Benefit Computation Sheet
ND DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES/FSP
SFN 362 (Rev. 03-06) Household Size 4

1. Gross monthly earned income. $3,000.00
2. Multiply line 1 by 80% and enter here $2,400.00
3. Monthly unearned income $0.00
4. Add Line 2 and Line 3 $2,400.00
5. Expenses:
a. Farm loss offset - averaged $0.00
b. Standard Deduction $155.00
c. Monthly medical costs for elderly/disabled household members
Total Medical: $0.00 minus 35.00 = Not Elderly or Disabled
d. Dependent care costs $0.00
e. Child support paid to non-household members: $0.00
Total Lines 5a thru 5e. $155.00
6. Subtract Line 5 from Line 4. $2,245.00
7. Shelter costs:
a. Rent or mortgage $700.00
b. Property tax and homeowners insurance $2,000.00
c. Plus HLSU - $587, LUSA - $205, MU - $168, TL - $36 $0.00
d. TOTAL $2,700.00
e. 1/2 of Line 6. $1,122.50
Subtract Line 7e from line 7d
(up to allowable maximum) $459.00
8. Subtract Line 7 from Line 6.
(net adjusted income) $1,786.00
9. Enter Thrifty Food Plan for household size $668.00
10. Multiply Line 8 by 30% $535.80
11. Subtract Line 10 from Line 9 and round down by dropping cents. $132.00
12. NET BENEFIT. $132.00

Family of 4 and wife out of work. At least I have a job and with the assistance program can live within my means.

04-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Plus the FMPD get $30,000 to $60,000 a year in O T" The problem is the lee elected officals know that cops don't vote so they do not care what we need or even care.

04-11-2012, 06:12 PM
I heard MS tell a group of citizens at a recent civic meeting that his Deputies were among the highest paid in SWF, he included health coverage and retirement in his speech. He went on to pat himself on the back that he has been able to maintain the highest paid in SWF and still reduce his budget, thus saving the taxpayers and demonstrating his ability to budget their tax dollars wisely. There was no mentioned about civilians being the highest paid in the State, or that many of them have agency cars/suv's and that he has more command staff than most agencies of equal size.

04-11-2012, 07:52 PM
I heard MS tell a group of citizens at a recent civic meeting that his Deputies were among the highest paid in SWF, he included health coverage and retirement in his speech. He went on to pat himself on the back that he has been able to maintain the highest paid in SWF and still reduce his budget, thus saving the taxpayers and demonstrating his ability to budget their tax dollars wisely. There was no mentioned about civilians being the highest paid in the State, or that many of them have agency cars/suv's and that he has more command staff than most agencies of equal size.

That is crazy how blind the administration is.All of the agencies have comparable benefits package to ours: health insurance, issued equipment, retirement, take-homes, vacation and sick days. The only real difference is the salary plan. Deputies in other counties top out in high sixties and low seventies while at LCSO some are eligible for food stamps.

I would be glad to pay for my own insurance. At LCSO a 10 year deputy makes 45,000 + free insurance = 45,000. At another agency for example officers pay $400 a month and a 10 year deputy tops out at $70,000. After 10 years 70,000 - 4,800 ($400 times 12 months) = gross yearly salary of $65,200!!! Not to mention there are other better insurance companies that get accepted in more places. Have any of had to use out of network provider in an emergency? The insurance only covers 50%!

04-12-2012, 02:10 AM
Facts don't matter with MS. He is the Sheriff, what he says must therefore be the truth, yeah right!!!!!!

04-12-2012, 05:32 AM

That is crazy how blind the administration is.All of the agencies have comparable benefits package to ours: health insurance, issued equipment, retirement, take-homes, vacation and sick days. The only real difference is the salary plan. Deputies in other counties top out in high sixties and low seventies while at LCSO some are eligible for food stamps.

I would be glad to pay for my own insurance. At LCSO a 10 year deputy makes 45,000 + free insurance = 45,000. At another agency for example officers pay $400 a month and a 10 year deputy tops out at $70,000. After 10 years 70,000 - 4,800 ($400 times 12 months) = gross yearly salary of $65,200!!! Not to mention there are other better insurance companies that get accepted in more places. Have any of had to use out of network provider in an emergency? The insurance only covers 50%!

But we have Star Care!

04-12-2012, 04:44 PM
We at LCSO simply need a step plan implemented in place. Other departments can manage this - so why can't we!!!! I mean civilians / brass and the select few have had theirs!!! Doesn't this make you sick when you have to look at the chosen few!!! I'm sure some peoples lives would be a lot different if we were to get this- and i don't want to hear no political answer about STARCARE!!!

04-12-2012, 08:13 PM
at the union meeting last night bushong revealed his step plan for deputies

04-12-2012, 08:57 PM

Be careful what you ask for. McDougall paid a small fortune to have a company develop a step plan for us, unfortunately the only part that got implemented (and is still used today) was the top out part, everything else was "subject to the sheriff's discreation." Once you reached the top of your pay grade in about 5-7 years your annual merit raises stopped and all that you got was a COLA adjustment, if that. The only way to increase your pay was to get promoted into a higher pay grade with a larger top out. Unless the step plan has periodic reviews that adjust maximums for market changes built into it salaries will stagnate.

04-12-2012, 10:14 PM

Be careful what you ask for. McDougall paid a small fortune to have a company develop a step plan for us, unfortunately the only part that got implemented (and is still used today) was the top out part, everything else was "subject to the sheriff's discreation." Once you reached the top of your pay grade in about 5-7 years your annual merit raises stopped and all that you got was a COLA adjustment, if that. The only way to increase your pay was to get promoted into a higher pay grade with a larger top out. Unless the step plan has periodic reviews that adjust maximums for market changes built into it salaries will stagnate.

You need to understand the Bushong step-plan before commenting. Here is how it would work. Because I don't know the exact numbers, the numbers that I am providing are just to show an example of the step-plan.
Year Salary
1 $35,000 (starting salary)
2 $36,400
3 $37,900
4 $41,800
5 $45,000
The above numbers, once again are just for illustration, but the step-program is simple, you get a raise every year and top out at 5 years. At the end of 5 years, you also get a longevity increase with another at the end of 10 years, another at the end of 15 years, another at the end of 20 and 25 years. The numbers illustrated would increase as the Union negotiates a new contract with the administration.

04-12-2012, 11:53 PM

You need to understand the Bushong step-plan before commenting. Here is how it would work. Because I don't know the exact numbers, the numbers that I am providing are just to show an example of the step-plan.
Year Salary
2 $36,400
3 $37,900
4 $41,800
5 $45,000
The above numbers, once again are just for illustration, but the step-program is simple, you get a raise every year and top out at 5 years. At the end of 5 years, you also get a longevity increase with another at the end of 10 years, another at the end of 15 years, another at the end of 20 and 25 years. The numbers illustrated would increase as the Union negotiates a new contract with the administration.

So are you saying that under his plan you would get a raise once a year for the first five years and then once every five years after that for the next 20 years? If so, that would mean that your salary would be locked in for five years at a time unless you get a promotion?

While a step plan sounds reasonable it is not so easy to implement. Because we have had no real salary plan for years you have a wide range of salaries between people. In some cases you have people that were started at higher salaries because they had prior LE experience and some that were hired in years when entry level salaries were raised 10% or more. All that leads to salary compression, people with lesser time-in-grade making as much or nearly so, as people that have been here longer or in some cases as much as their supervisors. Here's my example; suppose you were hired 9 or 10 years ago and were fortunate enough to have a few raises before the "no raise mentality" kicked in. A step plan is put in place, you are within $50.00 of topping out, you get a $50.00 raise next year and then no raise for the next 5 years. How does that appeal to you? Don't get me wrong I am not against a step plan I am just pointing out that it is not as simple as it sounds and don't forget that at least two unions will have to weigh in on the plan.

04-13-2012, 12:42 AM
[quote=jhgfds]at the union meeting last night bushong revealed his step plan for deputies

Year Salary
2 $36,400
3 $37,900
4 $41,800
5 $45,000

So are you saying that under his plan you would get a raise once a year for the first five years and then once every five years after that for the next 20 years? If so, that would mean that your salary would be locked in for five years at a time unless you get a promotion?

While a step plan sounds reasonable it is not so easy to implement. Because we have had no real salary plan for years you have a wide range of salaries between people. In some cases you have people that were started at higher salaries because they had prior LE experience and some that were hired in years when entry level salaries were raised 10% or more. All that leads to salary compression, people with lesser time-in-grade making as much or nearly so, as people that have been here longer or in some cases as much as their supervisors. Here's my example; suppose you were hired 9 or 10 years ago and were fortunate enough to have a few raises before the "no raise mentality" kicked in. A step plan is put in place, you are within $50.00 of topping out, you get a $50.00 raise next year and then no raise for the next 5 years. How does that appeal to you? Don't get me wrong I am not against a step plan I am just pointing out that it is not as simple as it sounds and don't forget that at least two unions will have to weigh in on the plan.[/quote:26ddchai]

You're not locked in at all. That's where your contract comes in. Your annual raise (3, 5, 7%...whatever gets negotiated) would be in addition to your step raise.

04-13-2012, 01:51 AM
[quote=jhgfds]at the union meeting last night bushong revealed his step plan for deputies

Year Salary
2 $36,400
3 $37,900
4 $41,800
5 $45,000

While a step plan sounds reasonable it is not so easy to implement. Because we have had no real salary plan for years you have a wide range of salaries between people. In some cases you have people that were started at higher salaries because they had prior LE experience and some that were hired in years when entry level salaries were raised 10% or more. All that leads to salary compression, people with lesser time-in-grade making as much or nearly so, as people that have been here longer or in some cases as much as their supervisors. Here's my example; suppose you were hired 9 or 10 years ago and were fortunate enough to have a few raises before the "no raise mentality" kicked in. A step plan is put in place, you are within $50.00 of topping out, you get a $50.00 raise next year and then no raise for the next 5 years. How does that appeal to you? Don't get me wrong I am not against a step plan I am just pointing out that it is not as simple as it sounds and don't forget that at least two unions will have to weigh in on the plan.[/quote:2ri1ckbd]
I understand your point but it does not work that way. The numbers that I listed as you know are artificial. The example is for a new deputy and those up to 5 years. As to your question, lets say you have 10 years, your salary would definitely be greater than a deputy that has from 1 to 5 years and even up to 9 years. Lee spoke about this at IUPA, Its like a Federal GS salary schedule that falls under time and grade. Again as an example only, Grade-Deputy Sheriff, Time-10 years = $60,000 (example only) the actual # cannot be known at this time because we do not know what contract percentages the union will negotiate over this time. The 1 to 5 year scale listed for deputy can easily increase from year 1 to 5 due to the union negotiating a new contract with higher percentages. Lee explained that a Sgt. with 15 years on the job will make more than a Sgt. with 10 years on the job. The best thing to do is follow what Lee has to say over the next five months on his website, Lee2012.com. He will post all this information so that there will be no confusion and you'll know that it came directly from him.

04-13-2012, 02:12 AM
Here is how step plan works. When you reach top pay, you still get cost of living increases depending on union negotiated increase. Right now, we get cost of living increases, but without a step plan, they are really worthless.

Here is an example,
Step 1 - $40,000 (starting)
Step 2 - $44,000
Step 3 - $48,000
Step 4 - $52,000
Step 5 - $56,000
Step 6 - $60,000
Step 7 - $64,000
Step 8 - $68,000 (top pay)
Year 1, we get COLA (Cost of Living Increase) of 3%, the pay scale gets adjusted to that. Year 2 we negotiate 0& and stays the same, but year 3 we negotiate 5% and the scale again gets adjusted to that increase. So, after you top out at the highest step, you will still get COLA and hopefully longevity bonuses on top of that.

Without step plan, COLA increases have no value. Even if we got 3% steady increase over the years, it still doesn't factor in what pay scale does. The pay scale factors in experience and the more time you have = the more experience you have = the more you should get paid compared to a rookie. COLA is not a pay raise, it is just to keep up with inflation. The pay raise comes from step increases until top out pay.

06-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Here is how step plan works. When you reach top pay, you still get cost of living increases depending on union negotiated increase. Right now, we get cost of living increases, but without a step plan, they are really worthless.

Here is an example,
Step 2 - $44,000
Step 3 - $48,000
Step 4 - $52,000
Step 5 - $56,000
Step 6 - $60,000
Step 7 - $64,000
Year 1, we get COLA (Cost of Living Increase) of 3%, the pay scale gets adjusted to that. Year 2 we negotiate 0& and stays the same, but year 3 we negotiate 5% and the scale again gets adjusted to that increase. So, after you top out at the highest step, you will still get COLA and hopefully longevity bonuses on top of that.

Without step plan, COLA increases have no value. Even if we got 3% steady increase over the years, it still doesn't factor in what pay scale does. The pay scale factors in experience and the more time you have = the more experience you have = the more you should get paid compared to a rookie. COLA is not a pay raise, it is just to keep up with inflation. The pay raise comes from step increases until top out pay.

06-11-2012, 11:17 AM

Here is an example,
Step 2 - $44,000
Step 3 - $48,000
Step 4 - $52,000
Step 5 - $56,000
Step 6 - $60,000
Step 7 - $64,000