PDA

View Full Version : Nothing will change in H.R.

03-28-2012, 02:11 AM
Word is that some folks stopped by H.R. today and heard one of the ladies yelling at the new major at the top of her lungs like he was a bytch. Nasty as hell. I guess that hes not going to be any more good than any of the other guys they had there. Those ladies are out of control. Their rude and are way overpaid. This guy has no chance.

03-28-2012, 04:40 AM
Totally agreed. I went in after work to drop off a background check about 30 minutes before HR closed and the first thing one of the ladies said to me was "you turn this in now? You cant turn this in now." I'm standing there like ooook did she really just tell me i cant turn in my background check half hour before they close...come on. she soon realized she was in the wrong and checked my background for errors and found multiple even though I Ok'ed prior. BSO HR is a joke indeed.

I forget the older white ladies name, but she's cool. very professional, polite, and helpful. seems like she should be running the show.

03-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Word is that some folks stopped by H.R. today and heard one of the ladies yelling at the new major at the top of her lungs like he was a bytch. Nasty as hell. I guess that hes not going to be any more good than any of the other guys they had there. Those ladies are out of control. Their rude and are way overpaid. This guy has no chance.

So now, based on, "Word is" you are dissing one of the nicest guys in the agency and spreading rumors of something you didn't see, based on "word is". Yet, you have no idea if this is true, if this really happened, or how the Major dealt with this person after the supposed person that did witness this incident left the area.

Yet, you felt the need to post it on here as if it was gospel and assassinate the character of the HR Major, as if the "word is" was complete facts.

This is the problem with this website and the people that post on here.

"Word is" the sky is falling and the end of the world is coming on December 21, 2012...."word is"

03-28-2012, 10:02 PM

So now, based on, "Word is" you are dissing one of the nicest guys in the agency and spreading rumors of something you didn't see, based on "word is". Yet, you have no idea if this is true, if this really happened, or how the Major dealt with this person after the supposed person that did witness this incident left the area.

Yet, you felt the need to post it on here as if it was gospel and assassinate the character of the HR Major, as if the "word is" was complete facts.

"Word is" the sky is falling and the end of the world is coming on December 21, 2012...."word is"

Jim, please find something to do with your time, other than spreading this swill.

03-28-2012, 10:50 PM

Jim, please find something to do with your time, other than spreading this swill.
Clever comeback....but nothing on point.....way to deflect the issue and try to make it about something other than the fact that some disgruntled POS heard a rumor, didn't see anything and decided to post on this trashsite something he didn't witness.

Typical juvenilistic POS entries on here.....including your response douchebag

04-07-2012, 06:44 AM
The Major in H.R. used to work in the Crime Lab. It is a pity he left, because that place has gone to the dogs.

05-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Ahhhh...More enchanting tales of our fine civilian employees.I hear that in order to qualify for HR you must weigh at least 300lbs,have bat wings,and have a huge,fat,enormous ass!

05-26-2012, 08:54 PM
One of the women down there HATES cops...so If your a sworn deputy and get her on the line ..FORGET IT she wont help you...That HR division needs a tidal wave

05-27-2012, 02:07 AM
One of the women down there HATES cops...so If your a sworn deputy and get her on the line ..FORGET IT she wont help you...That HR division needs a tidal wave Did you ever think about bribing her with a bucket of chicken?

05-27-2012, 01:47 PM
You think you have it bad now. Wait until you are retired and need a question answered or a problem solved. I had to have a secretary from the colonels office call them to have someone respond to me. Once you leave and call them you are as popular as Hitler at a bar mitzvah.

05-27-2012, 09:49 PM
To get any response from the majority of the women in HR, you need to massage their inferiority complex..the same thing goes with the property clerks at the Main Jail.

05-28-2012, 03:24 AM
To get any response from the majority of the women in HR, you need to massage their inferiority complex..the same thing goes with the property clerks at the Main Jail. At least you can bribe the property clerks at the main jail with a bag of pork rinds,watermelon,peanuts,etc