PDA

View Full Version : Officer safety

03-23-2012, 05:59 PM
Col,
The first thing you should do is mandate that your deputies lose weight and get healthy.
Look and the photos from the last awards ceremony, other than brad C and tony C they are all out of shape. This poses an officer safety issue... Not to mention its embarrassing to the deputies that work alone side of them. The public talks about it all the time, you have deputies that arrive on scene and never exit their vehicle. I've seen it... Please do something's about it. Look at that female DM, unsat in appearance, and she's training cadets at the acedemy???? What message is that sending??? Statistics show that more officers that look like they do get hurt more in the performce of their duty, either they hurt themselves getting out of their car or a perp looks at them and tells himself this officer looks as if they can care less about their appearance, I can take this officer. It's a shame Col, the public wants this. How much does MCSO pay in workers comp?? It's embarrassing already. Thanks Col....

04-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Your mom didn't seem to think I was to fat, when I was hitting it last night. :devil:

04-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Your mom didn't seem to think I was to fat, when I was hitting it last night. :devil:

Typical response from a mall cop! You must be the one
In the pictures busting out of ur uniform.
Very sad!!!!

04-05-2012, 12:56 AM

Typical response from a mall cop! You must be the one
In the pictures busting out of ur uniform.
Very sad!!!!

My mom likes them thick, what can I say! Your still fat and out of standards. You still look like crap In ur uniform. Do u know the public talks behind your back about how unsat you are. how about your own people talking behind ur back! Believe me they do it. So go ahead and crack mom jokes all u want, hopefully you don't get hurt or cause anyone else to get hurt for that matter.