PDA

View Full Version : Dont waist your time with F.O.P demonstration

03-13-2012, 11:23 PM
Is this a joke ? remember what happened with the heat demonstration three miles from arena than walk in front after everyone got inside. come on guys PBA is coming don't try to save face now

03-13-2012, 11:34 PM
I can not agree anymore, this is all smoke and mirror. FOP save your demostrations, cause we dont BELIEVE anything that comes from the lodge. Is all caca.

03-14-2012, 12:01 AM
ortiz how can you call for a protest when you supported the stadium by attending a game. are you a hypocrite or are you going to keep attending the games? you need to pick a side and stay with it. follow the example of the county mayor he would not attend the grand opening.

03-14-2012, 12:30 AM
Expo the county mayor was there. Just because the Pba isn't doing it and you're
Not im charge makes it better

03-14-2012, 01:04 AM
Rick Nazur what is your interest going to the game with Javi sitting behind the Mayor? Did they have kosher hot dogs? Why r u going around station promoting demonstration. You are really embedded my Jewish friend.

03-14-2012, 01:20 AM
If there is a protest we should demonstrate and when regalado calls the FOP to move we should stay put..............we should unite for us not the political agenda of the board.

03-14-2012, 01:29 AM
If the FOP partners with the PBA then im there!!!

Ortiz instead of making this about " I did this" or " I did that" use this opportunity the let the members come together and unite.

an article came out in the herald that all these downtown condos are getting filled to capacity so that menas taxes are getting paid. You have event after event coming to Miami so that broke excuse are lies.......

03-14-2012, 04:25 AM
Javi ain't getting promoted and he got his heart with us.
He's our dog.

03-14-2012, 04:47 AM
Javi is our dog and he had been offered plenty of good positions and he had declined them in order to remain doing what he does best which is protect the rank and file.
Keep up the good work Javi, we appretiate it.

03-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Demonstration! jajaja! please show me
a no show.

03-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Guys we must support Javi. Didn't you see the major court ruling in the FOPes favor, Oh Waite a minute it don't matter we voted for pay cuts with absentee ballots.

03-14-2012, 03:20 PM
lugo lugo he's are man if he can get away with it anyone can......... can I get a J, can I get an O, can I get K , give me an E.......

03-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Hey guest, don't paint ortiz with the same brush that you paint Armando Sr.
He has not been part of any "backroom deals," & has not benifitted from all the shenangigans that have been going on. ortiz has been one of the few members that has stood up for something. Unlike you, "que tiras la piedra y escondes la mano." Grow some balls & stop mud-slinging somebody who is trying to make a difference.

03-14-2012, 04:16 PM
soon the PBA, a professional organization, will be in here....enough of the FAMILIY AND FRIENDS CRONISM, ALL AT OUR EXPENSES, WHERES JR$$...... :x :x

03-14-2012, 05:26 PM
3 people will be at demonstration, Javi, Nazur and Lugo let's show are support guys!!

03-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Brother, Jr's promotion is cus of his Daddy's back room dealing. This is the way this City is run. I don't see Javi getting any promotions or special favors from DA TOP DAWGS. Ortiz fights bro.

03-14-2012, 08:50 PM
BOY OH BOY!!! AM I AMP-UP!!!!
LET’S STAGE IT IN AN AREA THAT IT IS VERY VISIBLE, AND LEAVES NO ROOM FOR DOUBT AS TO OUR COMMITMENT TO THE CAUSE.
WHERE DO YOU WANT US TO STAGE THE DEMONSTRATIONS THIS TIME ARMANDO?
HOW ABOUT EAST OF BISCAYNE BAY?
YOU FREAKING CLOWN YOU

03-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Right i know that anything that the flop does will go no where. Just to prove my point try saying anything at the monthly meeting and wait to be shut down. No one wants the same broken promises like they been spoon feeding us for the longest time. Look at theexec board and you will see less faces either due to the poor direction the flop has been going in or that they are not clicking and been let go. Look for yourselves. Dont be fooled by thier lies

03-15-2012, 12:27 AM
Nazur we figured out why your hanging with the F.O.P and mayor, your family has ties with the Marlins. What excuse will you use now that the city doesn't have to pay 1.2 million in property taxes? Leave our money alone!! Invest the money from your families 711 stores if your balls itch.

03-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Really believe that all the Great talker says! He sells all you rookie with his bull, he's been fooled and goes along with all the inner dealings of the FOP! IF YOU DISAGREED be verbal about it! Nope he's silent because his best freind with the E/A! Believe when the LT test comes out that Jr will review that both will fall in the top 10! These positions you speak about may have been offered but my boy plays chess and knows that people are watching! Understand that these so call friends he has surrounding him like Sgt c and the idiot destefin and NEED I say more Lugo are in it to win it! Jokes solo day, tommy says the next game havy wulll by the dogs so he can suck them!