PDA

View Full Version : MISSING Dual Purpose K9 Sold to NY LE agency?

flk9actione
03-12-2012, 11:33 PM
I am an ex LEO who sent her working GSD K9 to Fayette, AL. to be cross trained in narcotics & enter competitions. She was there for approx. 6 months. Yesterday I rec a call from the trainer informing me the K9 had been shot to death along with another narcotics k9 @ his property. By who ????? The trainer claims he was not home and arrived home to find her dead. He refuses to file a police report. I asked to have the body dug up (as he said he buried her) & brought to a vet and then for her ashes; he refuses. She is micro-shipped so I would now if this was truly her remains; if there is a body to be found. Without going into all the details I was informed by another reliable party the guy may possibly have sold my K9 to a NY police dept. who was looking for a dual purpose k9.
I am asking all NY LEO's to let me know if they hear/see any info. pertaining to a gsd (German Shepherd) being purchased by any LE agency of NY in the past 2-3 weeks. This K9 means the world to me and my family. I am beside myself thinking "some unknown culprit" just walked up and shot her. I am hoping and praying she truly was sold to a NY LE agency instead. Thank you & please ask around for me. BTW her photos can be seen on line if you type in "Highlands Schutzhund Club" on Facebook. She is black and tan, large boned and looks like a male until u get up close & personal. Call name is Actione'. Thanks again guys. Hope u can help. :(