PDA

View Full Version : Fundraiser for little Lou Cavallo

03-08-2012, 11:52 PM
anyone?

03-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Why are you all so jealous of a police officer who rose through the ranks, got his education, went through the FBI Academy, and has been highly successful in his entire police career? His personal life is, quite frankly, none of your business. I'm sure those of you throwing the stones haven't exactly been choirboys (unless you are the Wambaugh type Choirboy). Stop drinking the Scott Israel kool-aid and get a life already!!! :cop:

03-13-2012, 10:53 PM
Why are you all so jealous of a police officer who rose through the ranks, got his education, went through the FBI Academy, and has been highly successful in his entire police career?

That is some funny stuff. :snicker:

03-14-2012, 04:53 PM
anyone?

He needs that hideous mole removed?

03-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Do you have any flaws? Pimples? Wrinkles? Receding hairline? Saggy gut? Are you so perfect that you can make fun of someone about something as insignificant as a mole? Are you really that petty?

I bet you've got some outrageous butt acne going and you're just angry about it. Or were you a pizza face in high school and the cool girls made fun of you? Go pick off a scab or something you pig. :lol:

03-14-2012, 09:57 PM
Do you have any flaws? Pimples? Wrinkles? Receding hairline? Saggy gut? Are you so perfect that you can make fun of someone about something as insignificant as a mole? Are you really that petty?

I bet you've got some outrageous butt acne going and you're just angry about it. Or were you a pizza face in high school and the cool girls made fun of you? Go pick off a scab or something you pig. :lol:
Isn't it sad that with all his education,training,experience and the fact that he is a col for the the 3rd largest sheriff's office in the country, he can't even make the long list on chief jobs that he has submitted. What does that tell you about him and BSO. Hey Lou, can't Lamberti pull strings for ya.

03-14-2012, 10:58 PM
Are you so perfect that you can make fun of someone about something as insignificant as a mole? Are you really that petty?

l:

Is that why he had it airbrushed out of his BSO propaganda picture, Mrs. Cavallo?

03-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Are you so perfect that you can make fun of someone about something as insignificant as a mole? Are you really that petty?

l:

Is that why he had it airbrushed out of his BSO propaganda picture, Mrs. Cavallo?

I'm not Mrs. Cavallo, sorry. I just find it amazing that you all are so petty and mean spirited. I'm sure you could find something really important to worry about other than a mole. Deputies are being shot and killed. Where does a mole rank in importance in the grand scheme of things? Soldiers are dying in Afghanistan. Does it matter whether or not they have a mole? You'd think you would have something significant to stress yourself out over than a piece of brown skin. How totally superficial can one person be?

03-15-2012, 03:33 PM
[quote="Give up already":43r24sfy]Are you so perfect that you can make fun of someone about something as insignificant as a mole? Are you really that petty?

l:

I'm not Mrs. Cavallo, sorry. I just find it amazing that you all are so petty and mean spirited. I'm sure you could find something really important to worry about other than a mole. Deputies are being shot and killed. Where does a mole rank in importance in the grand scheme of things? Soldiers are dying in Afghanistan. Does it matter whether or not they have a mole? You'd think you would have something significant to stress yourself out over than a piece of brown skin. How totally superficial can one person be?[/quote:43r24sfy]

Unfortunately, Mole boy has done nothing to catch the killers of the deputies and has never served in the arm forces!

03-15-2012, 05:50 PM
[quote="Give up already":22y3dplq]Are you so perfect that you can make fun of someone about something as insignificant as a mole? Are you really that petty?

l:

I'm not Mrs. Cavallo, sorry. I just find it amazing that you all are so petty and mean spirited. I'm sure you could find something really important to worry about other than a mole. Deputies are being shot and killed. Where does a mole rank in importance in the grand scheme of things? Soldiers are dying in Afghanistan. Does it matter whether or not they have a mole? You'd think you would have something significant to stress yourself out over than a piece of brown skin. How totally superficial can one person be?

Unfortunately, Mole boy has done nothing to catch the killers of the deputies and has never served in the arm forces![/quote:22y3dplq]

Oh, really? I must have missed the news video of you doing the perp walk with the killers of the deputies, huh? If ignorance is bliss, you must be in a state of total orgasmia. If you are going to make a point in an discussion, try to keep it relevant to the discussion. And it's ARMED forces, you dolt!!! I'd rather have a mole than an empty brain cavity.

03-15-2012, 09:36 PM
petty and mean spirited.

Now you have just described little Lou. Don't forget extremely insecure (for good reason).

03-15-2012, 10:37 PM
A quote from Austin Powers: "IS THAT A MOLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE, MOLLLLLLLEEEEEE

03-18-2012, 05:20 AM
[quote="Give up already":1gj5p2l8]Are you so perfect that you can make fun of someone about something as insignificant as a mole? Are you really that petty?

l:

I'm not Mrs. Cavallo, sorry. I just find it amazing that you all are so petty and mean spirited. I'm sure you could find something really important to worry about other than a mole. Deputies are being shot and killed. Where does a mole rank in importance in the grand scheme of things? Soldiers are dying in Afghanistan. Does it matter whether or not they have a mole? You'd think you would have something significant to stress yourself out over than a piece of brown skin. How totally superficial can one person be?[/quote:1gj5p2l8]

I'm not Mrs. Cavallo either. Ask her how she met her husband, then ask Mrs. Cavallo the question "how totally superficial can one person be". I'd rather die in Afghanistan than lose my job in North Lauderdale, I'll leave it at that MOD. To many original North Lauderdale cops still walking around "Charlie"

03-18-2012, 07:23 PM
He shows no mercy, so he should expect none.

03-21-2012, 07:07 PM
He is a small minded man who has let a position of authority go to his head. He should be treated like he treats others.
Remove him from this agency and get rid of some other members of the boys club so this agency has a chance to become would it should be...an example of a powerhouse type of agency that people brag about. Not the joke the command has let it become.

03-21-2012, 07:33 PM
To many original North Lauderdale cops still walking around "Charlie"

what does that mean ?????

03-21-2012, 07:37 PM
I'd rather die in Afghanistan than lose my job in North Lauderdale, I'll leave it at that MOD. To many original North Lauderdale cops still walking around "Charlie"

I'm confused. Who lost their job and what does that last sentence mean?

03-21-2012, 09:55 PM
This agency will continue to be destroyed from the outside by the Israel minions who will say and do anything to cause chaos. If you are willing to sew this kind of destruction to get a job, what will you do if you get it? The only loyalty Scott has is to himself and he will walk all over anyone who tries to get in his way.

What a sorry state of affairs this has become. Half truths, non-truths, blatent, inflamatory lies. Why would anyone want someone for sheriff who does business this way?

03-21-2012, 09:57 PM
I'd rather die in Afghanistan than lose my job in North Lauderdale, I'll leave it at that MOD. To many original North Lauderdale cops still walking around "Charlie"

Probably one of Scott Israel's buddies. I'd fire him too!

03-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Well, another scandal involving Lamberti and the deputy arrested in Boca. And i guess Scott I. will get blamed for this also. It's a scandal because Lamberti's people can't tell the truth.

03-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Well, another scandal involving Lamberti and the deputy arrested in Boca. And i guess Scott I. will get blamed for this also. It's a scandal because Lamberti's people can't tell the truth.

Case in point: an off duty deputy gets in trouble in a bar fight in another county and the Israelites call their minion Elgin and make up some BS about the guy being Lamberti's cousin. There is no truth that could possibly help Israel get elected so all his suporters can do is lie.

03-21-2012, 11:56 PM

Case in point: an off duty deputy gets in trouble in a bar fight in another county and the Israelites call their minion Elgin and make up some BS about the guy being Lamberti's cousin. There is no truth that could possibly help Israel get elected so all his suporters can do is lie.
No, he's not a relative to lamberti and nobody told Elgin that. But he is very close to the Lamberti family and many favors were done for him because of big Al. Maybe if Lamberti was honest with is own supporters there wouldn't be so much disfunction in the agency. The clock is ticking.

03-22-2012, 05:12 AM

MOD, be honest. You erased a big portion of the post and confused Lou. Ask the former North Lauderdale XO. LT. what cop's wife he is married to and ask them how they met.

03-22-2012, 01:59 PM
[quote=Guest] I'd rather die in Afghanistan than lose my job in North Lauderdale, I'll leave it at that MOD. To many original North Lauderdale cops still walking around "Charlie"

MOD, be honest. You erased a big portion of the post and confused Lou. Ask the former North Lauderdale XO. LT. what cop's wife he is married to and ask them how they met.[/quote:2noumb8a]

How long are you going to sing that same old song? We know how he met his wife. The exs have all moved along, why can't you? And quite frankly, what business is it of yours? I'm sure your personal life wouldn't stand up under the microscope either. What's that old thing about throwing the first stone? There was enough dancing in the sheets at NLPSD to keep everyone busy. Want me to make a list? Do you think it was any different from any other department? You've got to be joking!!

03-22-2012, 04:45 PM
[quote="snark snark":1qigljmr][quote=Guest] I'd rather die in Afghanistan than lose my job in North Lauderdale, I'll leave it at that MOD. To many original North Lauderdale cops still walking around "Charlie"

MOD, be honest. You erased a big portion of the post and confused Lou. Ask the former North Lauderdale XO. LT. what cop's wife he is married to and ask them how they met.[/quote:1qigljmr]

How long are you going to sing that same old song? We know how he met his wife. The exs have all moved along, why can't you? And quite frankly, what business is it of yours? I'm sure your personal life wouldn't stand up under the microscope either. What's that old thing about throwing the first stone? There was enough dancing in the sheets at NLPSD to keep everyone busy. Want me to make a list? Do you think it was any different from any other department? You've got to be joking!![/quote:1qigljmr]

Great response and way to defend yourself. I didn't expect anything less. I threw the first stone and I'll leave it at that. Tell everyone how they met and under what circumstances and let the decent LEO's with ethics decide if it's a joke. If you're are going to talk in riddles, that wouldn't suprise me either.

03-22-2012, 07:20 PM
R. Denis did not leave because he was embarrased. He had already been re-married and moved to change jobs. My understand he is now divorced again. Drop it. It appears that you my friend for some reason keep bringing up old news that is more then like 11 years ago.

03-22-2012, 07:46 PM
R. Denis did not leave because he was embarrased. He had already been re-married and moved to change jobs. My understand he is now divorced again. Drop it. It appears that you my friend for some reason keep bringing up old news that is more then like 11 years ago.

Finally! A voice of reason. Why is this marriage anyone's business but the people involved? Roger isn't posting here with all this crap, so why do you feel it's necessary to do so? Try to stay on topic - like what relates to BSO and stay out of people's personal lives. I'm sure those so hot to point at LC are no saints!!

03-22-2012, 07:49 PM
He is a small minded man who has let a position of authority go to his head. He should be treated like he treats others.
Remove him from this agency and get rid of some other members of the boys club so this agency has a chance to become would it should be...an example of a powerhouse type of agency that people brag about. Not the joke the command has let it become.

Did it ever occur to you that the crap you post here is part of the problem at BSO. Why not stop shooting off your big mouth and try some constructive solutions. It's amazing that the guy everyone loves becomes "that asshole" when he sews on his stripes. Remember that it's not easy to supervise. I'm sure you've never had to do it yourself.

03-22-2012, 09:28 PM
It was easy for Lou to supervise one of his guys and have him transferred to another shift in order to sneak around with the man's wife. Now that's supervision at its best!

03-22-2012, 09:41 PM
It was easy for Lou to supervise one of his guys and have him transferred to another shift in order to sneak around with the man's wife. Now that's supervision at its best!

It is very clear to me that Lt. Col. Cavallo did something recently to you that you don't like and your only defense is to bash the man about an incident that happen more then a decade ago. If you have a beef big guy, his office is on the 5th floor, go see him.

03-22-2012, 09:49 PM

It is very clear to me that Lt. Col. Cavallo did something recently to you that you don't like and your only defense is to bash the man about an incident that happen more then a decade ago. If you have a beef big guy, his office is on the 5th floor, go see him.[/quote

We know why he's pissed and he doesn't have the stones to go see Cavallo to talk about it. Hint...the 5th floor reads this too and they know exactly who you are! It's time for the past to remain in the past. You were no saint.

03-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Saint? I would never steal another man's wife, much less a cop's wife. For this, I am a saint. What are you? As the Lord says, "lest he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

03-23-2012, 02:30 AM
Law Enforcement Oath of Honor
On my honor, I will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character, or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions. I will always uphold the constitution, and will remain loyal to my community and the agency I serve. So help me God.

Remember taking this? Did you mean it? The last part is "the agency I serve." If you forgot it then do some soul searching. And if you do not serve this agency, go find one you will...and get the hell out.

And you you complain about others not following it that is no excuse for you not to follow it!

03-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Little Lou is such an insignificant, insecure failure, I am amazed he has a thread about him.

03-26-2012, 01:27 AM
Forrest Gump

03-26-2012, 02:48 PM
Little Lou is such an insignificant, insecure failure, I am amazed he has a thread about him.

Failure? He has his Master's, he's on the 5th floor, and you're still pounding a beat on the midnight shift right?

03-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Saint? I would never steal another man's wife, much less a cop's wife. For this, I am a saint. What are you? As the Lord says, "lest he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

Actually it's Let him who is without sin... and you're no saint either. I know exactly who you are. You've been singing this same tune for years. Isn't it time to put the past back in the past? You have enough to deal with in the present. Remember, the bible also talks about forgiveness. It will make you feel much better and would go a long way toward helping you lose your reputation of being a chronic complainer.

03-26-2012, 08:01 PM
"Judge not lest ye be judged." As the Lord said, "vengeance is mine".

03-27-2012, 12:00 AM

Failure? He has his Master's, he's on the 5th floor, and you're still pounding a beat on the midnight shift right?

Thank you Mrs. Cavallo. FYI..I am in the same building.....sorry to burst your bubble. Yes, he is a fraud and a failure.

03-27-2012, 05:22 PM

Thank you Mrs. Cavallo. FYI..I am in the same building.....sorry to burst your bubble. Yes, he is a fraud and a failure.

Wrong again Dilbert. Not Mrs. Cavallo, not even close. I'm a Mister...well, actually I'm a Sergeant. And as for you being in the same building, I sincerely doubt it. Maybe you have driven by from time to time. Enough of these tiresome games. I have better things to do with my valuable time. You probably don't.

03-27-2012, 06:33 PM
[quote=Guest]Little Lou is such an insignificant, insecure failure, I am amazed he has a thread about him.

Wrong again Dilbert. Not Mrs. Cavallo, not even close. I'm a Mister...well, actually I'm a Sergeant. And as for you being in the same building, I sincerely doubt it. Maybe you have driven by from time to time. Enough of these tiresome games. I have better things to do with my valuable time. You probably don't.[/quote:2fj8ftzp]

No you don't biotch, you on here like the rest of Lou's losers or should I say Mrs. Sergeant Cavallo!

03-31-2012, 11:36 PM
any arrests yet? If not, why not?