PDA

View Full Version : To Poster Posting As Jimmy Melo

MOD 1
03-07-2012, 04:31 PM
I cannot ban your IP due to the way that you are posting. Please quit violating our Terms of Use. This includes your posting as someone that you are not, and your personal slams. Any future postings that violate the Terms of Use will result in my contacting your ISP.

Thanks,

Mod 1

04-25-2012, 11:48 PM
He won't stop, he can't stop. JM is a very angry guy who was fired for being rude to jail employees a few years ago. Just think if the trooper got in...JM would be his right hand man! You better wake up CCSO, Prummell is the best out of the bunch. You better tell you friends and family to get out and vote Prummell.

04-26-2012, 04:30 AM
He won't stop, he can't stop. JM is a very angry guy who was fired for being rude to jail employees a few years ago. Just think if the trooper got in...JM would be his right hand man! You better wake up CCSO, Prummell is the best out of the bunch. You better tell you friends and family to get out and vote Prummell.

Are you kidding me?? Mr. I don't have a personality BP whose wife does all his talking at all the political events. News Alert!! Your boy BP has about as much of a chance being Sheriff as AC becoming a nun. You are right about this he is probably the best out of the bunch of continuing the same nonsense that our current Sheriff has been dishing out these past 4 years.

Jim Melo
04-26-2012, 08:29 AM

You are such a realcop that you don't even know why this thread was posted by MOD1.
This have been on here since March 7 and you just seen it. Go back where you came from with your lies and trash talk. By the way it has nearly been ten years since I have left not a couple. Get your facts before stating anything.

My name as always

Jim