PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Square Dance Team

03-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Need volunteers for the MGPD tactical square dance team, must be able to travel. Must be SWAT cerified to apply. List your name if interested. :devil:

03-07-2012, 03:29 AM
Need volunteers for the MGPD tactical square dance team, must be able to travel. Must be SWAT cerified to apply. List your name if interested. :devil:
Jajaja! That crap is funny there....

03-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Do I qualify ?, I'm a 25 year special forces veteran of the Salvation Army, I was awarded a purple heart for frostbite on my foreskin in Korea.

03-23-2012, 11:42 PM
Reality check to all who recently graduated from whatever swat school you attended!!! we do not have F&%*ing Swat here at MGPD. We only have guys that went to different schools to get certified. They have not done any missions, have no Swat experience (just school), or have any equiptment to claim the title swat. Hell they don't even train. The last thing we need is to have those guys brain washed, and thinking they are really Swat, rushing into a situation that requires experience; one of those guys can SERIOUSLY get hurt. Well, thats another topic, but you know how we do things at MGPD, HALF ASS. Take notes from the county or city SRT. Its sad when the so called swat team wears range BDU's as a uniform. Yeah, the ones the entire dpt was issued. So humble yourselves brothers and be safe.

05-10-2012, 09:46 PM
yeap sgt is only there cause major is his boy... and all the other please.. since when was js a real cop.. TR joke.... WD kiss ass... and MW all he does is train.. and the other one is ready to go.....RAD IS A WASTE!!!!! they dont do shit but PTA... its who know around here

05-10-2012, 11:45 PM
I guess this guy got passed up... Sgt. Is more than qualified, ET is probably one of the baddest kick ass cop we have. Those guys can.have my back anytime so hater, please leavevthe agency... Go join the MGPD Miserable Unit..u got about a dozen members so far

05-11-2012, 02:01 AM
ET? no one specifically mentioned ET? Are you an ET fan or something; why dont you take a picture w/him or get his autograph. Anyways, I must agree he is a decent cop, but how would you know he is kick ass because he has not been able to display his abilities here at MG. Police work is a No No here. I guess if you call PTAs, bogus FI's, harassing the bums at 32/207 kwik stop, mis 52(crumbs), unlawful trespass after warning (homeless), and the other bull crap that goes on I guess he is kick ass. I feel bad for you. Go find your ET and have him sign your note pad.

05-11-2012, 10:28 AM
This is shit is funny

05-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Idiot I did mention him. They guy doesn't talk to anyone thinking he's super cop. They are all a joke especially their sgt.

05-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Yeah ET is a bit antisocial; maybe he got picked on in school or something. Other than that never had a problem with the guy.

05-11-2012, 11:15 PM
WOW! You guys are something else. You all sound like a bunch of back stabbing b&tches. My goodness. One of the many reasons as to why I stay to myself around this place.

05-12-2012, 12:56 PM
DON'T FORGET THE LITTLE SIDE KICK, E.C
THAT GUY IS SO FULL OF HIMSELF. GUY HAS BEEN LEAVING FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS (HINT IDIOT, LEAVE ALREADYYYYYY)

THE GUY DOESN'T WORK, IS ALWAYS WITH THE RAD UNIT AS A WANNA BE, AND ALL HE DOES IS COMPLAIN...

05-12-2012, 01:06 PM
DON'T FORGET THE LITTLE SIDE KICK, E.C
THAT GUY IS SO FULL OF HIMSELF. GUY HAS BEEN LEAVING FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS (HINT IDIOT, LEAVE ALREADYYYYYY)

THE GUY DOESN'T WORK, IS ALWAYS WITH THE RAD UNIT AS A WANNA BE, AND ALL HE DOES IS COMPLAIN...

Have you told him that? Matter of fact, have you told the other guys that? Nooooo
Why? Because you are a coward that HIDes behind a freaking screen name. Make yourself known or tell them in there faces.. but you wont so continue your attempted division among us and hide, complain, cry..boo woo woo. NO ONE LISTENS TO YOU, ONLY YOUR FOLLOWers do.

Penco y llewaaaaaaaa

05-12-2012, 03:12 PM
I love working here. It's you fools who complain about nothing. We haven't received a raise; yata yata yata......have you earned a raise. I don't know anyone who deserves a raise for doing nothing. I would like a raise but at the same time; I understand what is happening in the world today and to have a job as mine, I consider myself a blessed person. RAD unit kicks butt; because you don't see them doesn't mean their not there and if you took everyone to the County, there would be nobody around to save your butt when you called for a 15. I haven't returned to this site because of all the negative stuff and returned today just to see if there was anything worth reading. You are a fool and will always be a fool. When you retire, what stories will you tell your grandkids. That you were the most negative person at MGPD; that you didn't work because you didn't get a raise; that you did absolutely nothing to help the residents of MG to have a better life, what will you tell them?

05-19-2012, 06:14 PM
You are a joke.. all of the members of RAD another useless team that is not needed. We keep grabbing people of the road for nothing. Not that any of them worked any way. useless cops useless sgt.

05-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Another clown worrying about everyone else but themselves. Thank God your not a boss. What police department do you know of that doesn't have specialized units? Yes patrol is the backbone of any department but other pieces are needed in order to run successfully. The bottom line is learn your job before you judge others.*