PDA

View Full Version : new assistant chief

03-04-2012, 05:19 PM
It appears Frank Fernandez is coming on as AC

03-05-2012, 06:06 PM
It appears Frank Fernandez is coming on as AC

From Miami PD?

03-05-2012, 08:32 PM
here we go again with the same stupid BS, your info is rubbish!

03-07-2012, 01:26 PM
FF is waiting to see if he is selected as chief at Miami Beach. If he isnt chosen then he is AC and eventually chief once Wiener returns from the reserves and is fired.

04-05-2012, 03:31 AM
Okay, Miami Beach did not select Frank Fernandez! So what's the AC's search status?

04-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Okay, Miami Beach did not select Frank Fernandez! So what's the AC's search status?
It's going to be Naue!!!

04-07-2012, 10:05 PM
Naue, Naue, Naue!!!!!!!

04-11-2012, 12:05 PM

BEACUSE HE IS A COO COO BIRD

Deputy Police Chief Frank Fernandez said officers might, for example, surround a bank building, check the IDs of everyone going in and out and hand out leaflets about terror threats.<> "This is an in-your-face type of strategy. It's letting the terrorists know we are out there," Fernandez said. The operations will keep terrorists off guard, Fernandez said. He said al-Qaida and other terrorist groups plot attacks by putting places under surveillance and watching for flaws and patterns in security. < style="font-family: times new roman;"> "People are definitely going to notice it," Fernandez said. "We want that shock. We want that awe. But at the same time, we don't want people to feel their rights are being threatened. We need them to be our eyes and ears."

Deputy Police Chief Frank Fernandez is a fool who should be removed from his job as well as the Mayor and any member of the Miami City Council who approved this BS. First: There is no legal authority for coppers to demand anyone entering or leaving a bank, hotel or other public places "show their papers." The courts have consistently upheld the absolute right of Americans to travel freely without interference or harassment and walking is traveling, just like riding a horse or driving a car.

Walking into or exiting a hotel, bank or "other public places" is a fundamental right and an action freely chosen by an individual; it is not a mandated activity by any federal, state or local law, ordinance or statute. Free Americans have a constitutional right to travel which is protected by the U.S. Constitution; seeCrandall v. Nevada, 73 U.S. (6 Wall.) 35, 49 (1868)("We are all citizens of the United States, and as members of the same community must have the right to pass and repass through every part of it without interruption, as freely as in our own states");Kent v. Dulles, 357 U.S. 116, 125, 78 S.Ct. 1113, 1118 (1958)("The right to travel is a part of the 'liberty' of which the citizen cannot be deprived without the due process of law under the Fifth Amendment");United States v. Guest, 383 U.S. 745, 757, 86 S.Ct. 1170, 1178 (1966)("The constitutional right to travel from one State to another, and necessarily to use the highways and other instrumentalities of interstate commerce in doing so, occupies a position fundamental to the concept of our Federal Union"); Shapiro v. Thompson, 394 U.S. 618, 629, 89 S.Ct. 1322, 1329 (1969)("This Court long ago recognized that the nature of our Federal Union and our constitutional concepts of personal liberty unite to require that all citizens be free to travel throughout the length and breadth of our land uninhibited by statutes, rules or regulations which unreasonably burden or restrict this movement")Dunn v. Blumstein, 405 U.S. 330, 339, 92 S.Ct. 995, 1001 (1972)("....since the right to travel was a constitutionally protected right, 'any classification which serves to penalize the exercise of that right unless shown to be necessary to promote a compelling governmental interest, is unconstitutional'");(The Court in Dunn also declared that "The right to travel is an 'unconditional personal right, ' a right whose exercise may not be conditioned.'" Id, at 341); andMemorial Hospital v. Maricopa County, 415 U.S. 250, 254, 94 S.Ct. 1076, 1080(1974)("The right of interstate travel has repeatedly been recognized as a basic constitutional freedom").

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/policestate.htm

04-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Please don’t be too harsh on former Miami Police deputy chief Frank Fernandez, at the time of these ludicrous comments, he was under John F-ing Timoney’s influence! Deride him though for being such an intolerable “martinet”!

04-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Does CGPD have a Chief of Police or an Assistant Chief?

As for Fernandez and the operations described above, they were all his idea. Timoney was wrong for reigning the boy wonder

04-17-2012, 01:29 PM
CGPD has no leadership right now. We have a chief that is running the show by email and phone. An "executive officer" that retires in two weeks. A patrol major that is trying his best with good ideas the get derailed by city hall. The SED major has an unclear future. A CID major that is on maternity leave and a PSD acting major with an unclear future. How can this place run? Officers are scared of doing something that gets them written up. Supervisors can't supervise because they are scared of having to write officers up and Lt's don't want to do anything because they might get rotated with a day's notice.

04-17-2012, 06:01 PM
To the manager's surprise I heard that FDLE may be called in to run the place.

04-17-2012, 09:22 PM
Naue, Naue, Naue!!!!!!!

WELL?

04-18-2012, 02:27 AM
Naue, Naue, Naue!!!!!!!

WELL?
Naue, Naue, Naue!!!

04-18-2012, 03:10 AM
Naue, Naue, Naue!!!!!!!

WELL?
Naue, Naue, Naue!!!

When, When, When????

04-20-2012, 04:31 PM
MASINGTON, MASINGTON, MASINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Russ for Assistant Chief then sleeves will be QRU!

04-24-2012, 02:39 AM
CGPD has no leadership right now. We have a chief that is running the show by email and phone. An "executive officer" that retires in two weeks. A patrol major that is trying his best with good ideas the get derailed by city hall. The SED major has an unclear future. A CID major that is on maternity leave and a PSD acting major with an unclear future. How can this place run? Officers are scared of doing something that gets them written up. Supervisors can't supervise because they are scared of having to write officers up and Lt's don't want to do anything because they might get rotated with a day's notice.

04-24-2012, 02:50 AM
There will be weeping and mashing of teeth....
There hasn't been any decent leadership in this dept for a long time, so the fact that there is no one at the helm means absolutely nothing. The reputation of this dept has fallen below dogshit and the list of those responsible is long - from the self indulged entitlement of the citizens, to the corrupt and useless city management, from the inadequate slimy chiefs right down to pike. The sad part is you never know who to distrust next, since most of those promoted seem to drink from the same water and turn into jerks forgetting all the shit they did prior to moving up rank. The days of chief Bush and Skalaski are gone, welcome are the back stabbing, dishonorable, conniving, dishonest, lying, ladder climbing, butt sucking, chicken shit, useless, ruthless, gutless, vindictive, ignorant bubble heads of the future leadership. Bend over and take it with the way the economy is you are there for the long wrong or until somebody croaks.

05-11-2012, 02:50 AM
I have written a letter to the City Manager urging him to bring back Ana Baixauli as the Assistant Chief. He seems like a reasonable and caring person and am sure will give my request serious consideration. I have long been a resident of City Beautiful and am quite concerned about the lackadaisical demeanor exhibited by many of the officers on the force.

05-12-2012, 01:53 AM
I have written a letter to the City Manager urging him to bring back Ana Baixauli as the Assistant Chief. He seems like a reasonable and caring person and am sure will give my request serious consideration. I have long been a resident of City Beautiful and am quite concerned about the lackadaisical demeanor exhibited by many of the officers on the force.

“[I] am quite concerned about the lackadaisical demeanor exhibited by many of the officers on the force.” Whatever do you mean?

05-12-2012, 03:53 AM

“[I] am quite concerned about the lackadaisical demeanor exhibited by many of the officers on the force.” Whatever do you mean?

For your information I have taken photos of officers sitting in their cars at road closures and construction sites while people are trying desperately to cross the street. On several occasions I have been unable to get a clear photo of the vehicles occupant due to the tinting on the window which are probably Illegal tints. However, I was able to clearly determine the vehicles number. A strong leader is needed to ensure that the department gets back on the right path. I will not hesitate to make my recommendations to the Manager.

05-12-2012, 04:07 AM
Good luck, as it pertains to leadership, this city manager is as clue less as the Sailor Sam he hired to "lead" the agency!

05-16-2012, 02:12 AM

For your information I have taken photos of officers sitting in their cars at road closures and construction sites while people are trying desperately to cross the street. On several occasions I have been unable to get a clear photo of the vehicles occupant due to the tinting on the window which are probably Illegal tints. However, I was able to clearly determine the vehicles number. A strong leader is needed to ensure that the department gets back on the right path. I will not hesitate to make my recommendations to the Manager.

Ha HA HA HA, thank you for the laugh of the day - you cow, too bad it wasn't you trying to cross the street - roadkilllllllll

05-16-2012, 07:30 PM
I love the username ^^^^ :snicker: :lol:

05-16-2012, 11:34 PM
You are right about Ana she is a he,,,,,,hehehehehehehehehe

05-16-2012, 11:35 PM
Morina moron......

05-20-2012, 11:43 PM
cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee cacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepeecacapeepee

:lol:

05-24-2012, 03:24 AM
I have sent a letter to both the Manager and the mayor expressing my disgust with the attitude of the officers on the police department and providing them some solutions on how the department can be improved. I am having a Civilian Review Panel assembled to deal with some of the issues that are prevalent in the department and need to be addressed.

05-24-2012, 08:41 PM
I have sent a letter to both the Manager and the mayor expressing my disgust with the attitude of the officers on the police department and providing them some solutions on how the department can be improved. I am having a Civilian Review Panel assembled to deal with some of the issues that are prevalent in the department and need to be addressed.

Great! Maybe our brilliant elected and appointed city officials will be hire you as our newest martinet.

06-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Skalaski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Skalaski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we want turds for chief and assistant chief how about Scherer and Garcia. Both major alpha hotels.

06-23-2012, 10:28 PM
Respectfully, I ask for a serious answer... I live and work at an agency outside of Florida, but my wife grew up on Key Biscayne. Her parents are in need of us to be much nearer, and I am looking of for an opportunity that will make this possible for us.

What's the situation with the Asst. Chief search? Over 90 days so far, and now the position is being re-advertised on national search engines as "open until filled". All the turmoil that is posted on this forum aside, is there no one local who is thought to be capable and qualified? Has there been any interview process for those who have previously applied? What is the administration looking for, and how does that line-up or contrast with what you rank and file guys want?

10-17-2012, 03:27 AM
Well, has the manager found 'superman' or 'superwoman' yet?

11-30-2012, 03:01 PM
I see that you are looking for a new assistant chief, my question is the following: Do you guys have a chief yet?

If so, who the heck is it?

12-18-2012, 01:13 PM
I see that you are looking for a new assistant chief, my question is the following: Do you guys have a chief yet?

If so, who the heck is it?
The chief is some bozo who moved his stuff into the chief's office and then disappeared out of town, never to be seen again. We think it's a page out of the Wizard of Oz.

12-28-2012, 07:04 PM
I know you guys had a problem with a previous chief, Skinner or Skiner and you recently had an interim Chief. Did you ever get a permanent chief?

12-30-2012, 07:13 AM
Yes and he has been playing sailor for almost a year now; doubtless an exceptional choice by our illustrious city manager!!!