PDA

View Full Version : When did Chief lose his mind?

02-19-2012, 03:41 AM
Hey campers, according to the local paper, the PGPD Chief has flipped his lid.

Is it just me, or do these recent articles, editorials, remind anyone else of,"The Caine Mutiny?" Has he begun rolling ball bearings in his hand, and made reference to the 'Strawberry Incident,' since he seems to have created police work, computer systems, and the Marine Unit. I wonder what the boat, that said 'Punta Gorda Police' that had been used since Shoup was chief, could possibly have been used for??

Who the heck has a ,"Police-provider," and if you're stopped by PGPD, can you tell the nice officer that you switched to North Port, as your provider, and just drive away?

Somebody needs his meds adjusted. As he blames the Old Guard for his woes, who wants to point out to him that he is the senior,"Police-Service Technician/Provider?" Also, love the half page editorial, where he forgets, while assuring that the facts-and only the facts will be given (his Jack Webb impersonation), HIS FIRST NAME. He's forgotten his first name. Woops.

So, if I've read this junk correctly, there are employees and customers, no citizens, residents, tourists, victims, suspects, or defendants. Only cops and clients?

If you should find his mind, please, for the love of God, place it in the closest mailbox, and it will be returned to him, because of the ID tag on it. In the mean time, I'm switching to Wackenhut, as my Policing Provider.

04-09-2012, 01:55 AM
I think the chief lost his marbles, back when he worked for the S.O./P.D./S.O./P.D.

Or the moment he became Chief. Amazing how time blurs most things. Shame on those who have been burned and just let it go, you've created a monster. :twisted:

Though one has to love the 'popularity' poll, that came back as unfavorable. Every dog has his day, or afternoon!

Stealth™
05-23-2012, 03:39 AM
When Ms chief turned 17 :lol:

05-27-2012, 01:20 AM
When Ms chief turned 17 :lol:

Sad, isn't it? Cradle robbery, and the SAO prosecutes for every other kind of robbery. seems like there ought to be a law...

"The Truth will set you free, or get you indicted!"