PDA

View Full Version : Petition to combine FMPD and LCSO

02-17-2012, 01:55 PM
http://www.news-press.com/article/20120217/CRIME/302170043/Petition-seeks-combine-Fort-Myers-police-Lee-sheriff-s-office

02-17-2012, 03:53 PM
If it happens, we should do what Jacksonville did. Become a county police department. Wear blue uniforms instead pf the silly green pickle costumes we have now.

Linebackerll
02-17-2012, 10:47 PM
If it happens, we should do what Jacksonville did. Become a county police department. Wear blue uniforms instead pf the silly green pickle costumes we have now.
Yes, that's certainly one of the most critical issues we need to consider.

02-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Yes, that's certainly one of the most critical issues we need to consider.

No. it's an observation, ****. Please point out where in my post I called it critical.

Linebackerll
02-18-2012, 04:04 AM
There are dozens of important factors to consider in this issue. You chose to make fun of our uniforms and spend time talking about the color you want to wear. I can only infer you thought it was critical...since that was all you wrote about.

02-18-2012, 03:50 PM

If you feel that you look like a pickle wearing your uniform, then you're wearing it wrong...