PDA

View Full Version : ft lauderdale swat medic still hired? Ft. Lauderdale fire re

02-15-2012, 10:18 PM
Ft. Lauderdale fire rescue Lieutenant Vidal V. Lazo . Arrested and being charged with 4 felony charges in Miami Dade County. 2 for Aggravated Battery, 1 for Strangulation and 1 for False Imprisonment. 2011 arrest are on victims Grace Sanchez wife of a Ex ft.lauderdale firefighter, now Miami Dade Fireman Juan Sanchez and former ex-wife Melissa Suarez mother of 3yr old. Research has shown history of 2 other arrests. One back in 2004 for disorderly conduct where he took fighting stance with a City of Miami police officer in Coconut Grove after they tried to break up a fight Mr. Lazo started. Police tased him and arrested him taking into custody. Back in 1997 he was also arrested for another Aggravated Battery on a male victim on South Beach who suffered severe injuries having to be hospitalized. Mr lazo also worked for a security company Bullseye security where it is said he badly beat up several victims and left them injured unknowing of the severity of these victims injuries in 1996-97 miami bch ..Mother of his 6 yr. old who is Florida Officer had reported domestic violence in the past and tried to obtain restraining order but was unsuccessful. Trial set for hearing this Monday 02-27-2012 in Miami Dade County. This fireman still employed by City of Ft. Lauderdale. Reports have come in stating he has a history of violence, alcohol, drug and steroid use. Is this man abusing of his badge? What happened to the sworn statement as a fireman to protect and serve the community?

03-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Amazing. But how do you have all this information? Are you one of the victims?

03-06-2012, 08:14 PM
is he still part of the fire department today?

03-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Everyone should know that Mr. Lazo was found "not guilty" at the trial

04-03-2012, 03:45 PM
:roll:

04-21-2012, 12:16 AM
Everyone should know that Mr. Lazo was found "not guilty" at the trialOJ was acquitted too!

04-21-2012, 12:17 AM
:roll:guilty

04-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Damn thats who we had serving our society? makes you wonder. How did his department not find out he did all that back then. Are the victims ok?

05-10-2012, 05:47 AM
Its very easy to point fingers , but what is NOT said on this "blog" is that the so called one of the so called victims has a history of mental and cocaine use. That she had to undertake psychiatric treatment (by the way that is IN court papers Im not talking out of my ass)

and...Mr Lazo was found NOT GUILTY by a jury. Although, I will not deny that he has had a few run ins with the law due to his alcohol situation. But remember there is more than ONE side to the story, specially being told by a cop.

05-10-2012, 05:48 AM
Its very easy to point fingers , but what is NOT said on this "blog" is that the so called one of the so called victims has a history of mental and cocaine use. That she had to undertake psychiatric treatment (by the way that is IN court papers Im not talking out of my ass)

and...Mr Lazo was found NOT GUILTY by a jury. Although, I will not deny that he has had a few run ins with the law due to his alcohol situation. But remember there is more than ONE side to the story, specially being told by a cop.

04-07-2013, 05:07 AM
This guy sounds like a real scum bag. I hope he gets whats coming to him. He belongs in jail for wronging all the people he has hurt. I only feel sorry for his children. Hopefully they will put him away for good so that they never have to see him again.

04-21-2013, 09:35 PM
NEWS FLASH! April 20,2013 (Vidal Lazo Former Leautenant from Ft,Lauderdale Fire Dpt.) Once again arrested in Pinnelas County ,Florida for DUI and Child abandoment.. Sources state from the hotel where was staying with his children, that Vidal Victor Lazo left his children alone sleeping in the hotel room and drove behind the wheel of his car where he was pulled over by Police Officials. He was found to be heavily intoxicated and was arrested by Clearwater Police and transported to Pinnelas County Jail.What excuses is he going to use now? He just completed 1 year of Probation for Battery on a woman, convicted and found guilty in Miami Dade County in 2012.

Additional mugshots:
Inmate Name:Lazo, Vidal Victor

Inmate #:3274930

Last Arrest Date:April 21, 2013

Sex:Male

Race:White

Age/DOB:36

Height:5' 0"

Weight:160

Delete This Arrest Record Now

Inmate Location & Arrest Information
Useful terms explainedCharges can be written many different ways. Use this guide to help understand some of them Usm - U.S. MarshallIntent T - with intent to sellDui Alc - Driving Under the Influence of AlcoholAtt - AttemptedComm - Commerce (for selling)Misd - Misdemeanor
Charges Resulting from Arrest on 04/21/2013Detention Facility: PCJ

1.Dui Sctc 5/14/13@0830aCounts: 1Bond: $500.00

04-22-2013, 01:43 PM
http://pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/Subjec ... id=1544895 (http://pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1544895)

04-22-2013, 01:52 PM
I hope Bubba and Tyrone play some Crossfit on his ass in prison. This guy is a total loser and scumbag. Deportation sounds like a good idea!

04-24-2013, 05:49 PM
poor children.

04-24-2013, 06:03 PM
@Yami - I think to call members who went there idiots is wrong. This makes you sound like an idiot.

as for this guy, he is scum. his behavior with women and children are gross. and what he has done with his business partners is disgraceful.