PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION SPEEDERS

02-15-2012, 06:11 PM
Sunrise city commissioners want take away take home cars from speeders. Offenders lose cars for 6 MONTHS. So far only two want to do this. BUT, this is NOT going away, NO WAY.

02-15-2012, 06:32 PM
car number 28111 why r u speeding south on 826 from coralway entrance today at 1100

02-15-2012, 06:48 PM
Car 20125 why are you speeding north on 1-95?

02-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Car 20125 why are you speeding north on 1-95?

Bite me jack ass. I will speed whenever I want. Get a life !

02-15-2012, 10:28 PM
20125 who is the poor ******* still driving a 2000?

Today I'm driving to work on the 878 and some idiot in a Jetta blows my doors off. I'm doing 60 he is doing about 90. I catch up at the exit onto US 1, he tears off down US 1 doing about 60 to 70 I'm way behind him because I'm just coasting along at the speed limit. At 37 he gets caught at the light. When the light turns green he punches it, totally ignoring the fact he is in front of a marked crown vic. I pace him for a little bit (speedometer calibrated at Leo's) and he's tooling along at 62 passing 22 ave. I light him up and stroked him for the speeding. He can blow my doors off on the 878, and on US 1 all through the Gables after all the public has no respect for us. However come into the City and it's a different ball game. Press hard 5 copies, and please please take it to court on a Wednesday Thursday or Friday I can't find a damn off duty!

02-15-2012, 11:53 PM

Today I'm driving to work on the 878 and some idiot in a Jetta blows my doors off. I'm doing 60 he is doing about 90. I catch up at the exit onto US 1, he tears off down US 1 doing about 60 to 70 I'm way behind him because I'm just coasting along at the speed limit. At 37 he gets caught at the light. When the light turns green he punches it, totally ignoring the fact he is in front of a marked crown vic. I pace him for a little bit (speedometer calibrated at Leo's) and he's tooling along at 62 passing 22 ave. I light him up and stroked him for the speeding. He can blow my doors off on the 878, and on US 1 all through the Gables after all the public has no respect for us. However come into the City and it's a different ball game. Press hard 5 copies, and please please take it to court on a Wednesday Thursday or Friday I can't find a damn off duty!
It's because the County and the FHP has taken them all away from you! :snicker:

02-16-2012, 12:32 AM
car number 28111 why r u speeding south on 826 from coralway entrance today at 1100
You are a big CHIVA!, for English speakers , you a GOAT!!!!

02-16-2012, 02:39 AM
You are a big CHIVA!, for English speakers , you a GOAT!!!!

And you do not know Spanish. Chiva, is short for CHIVATO. Which means snitch. Seems your the goat kid. LOL LOL Keep speeding. Soon the public will make a game of turning speeding cops in. And you won't have to pay the gas surcharge if they take the car away.

02-16-2012, 06:59 AM
We saw you speeding on sr 874 in vehicle 7356.
The following day on us-1 we say vehicle 513 going south.
We will begin to keep track and report it to the papers.

02-16-2012, 11:32 AM
The public is so worried about speeding? Okay lets start by getting on the highways and write tickets to anyone doing 6 MPH and above.

Maybe then speeding cars won't be so newsworthy

02-16-2012, 01:02 PM
To the cop who thought it was clever to write that we should write speeding tickets as an act of revenge, you seem to have mixed up your motives. You are right that we should be doing our job by writing tickets to violators but not because the public is looking at us because we are speeding. We should be doing it because it is the right thing to do. People feel that they can get away with speeding because we, all law enforcement not just Miami PD, are failing to enforce the law and as a result, speeding is commonplace. Just drive the speed limit one day and watch how many car zoom past you like you are standing still. Of course though, when you write the tickets you cannot be a hypocrite. We violate the law day in and day out and then turn around and point a finger at citizens who are doing the same thing. Leading starts by example. We need to start by getting our own houses in order and then start doing our job by making sure that citizens do the same. A man cannot use crack and then turn around and arrest crack dealers and other users. This is true for all violations of law, you cannot enforce them morally if you are the biggest offenders.

02-16-2012, 02:43 PM
To the cop who thought it was clever to write that we should write speeding tickets as an act of revenge, you seem to have mixed up your motives. You are right that we should be doing our job by writing tickets to violators but not because the public is looking at us because we are speeding. We should be doing it because it is the right thing to do. People feel that they can get away with speeding because we, all law enforcement not just Miami PD, are failing to enforce the law and as a result, speeding is commonplace. Just drive the speed limit one day and watch how many car zoom past you like you are standing still. Of course though, when you write the tickets you cannot be a hypocrite. We violate the law day in and day out and then turn around and point a finger at citizens who are doing the same thing. Leading starts by example. We need to start by getting our own houses in order and then start doing our job by making sure that citizens do the same. A man cannot use crack and then turn around and arrest crack dealers and other users. This is true for all violations of law, you cannot enforce them morally if you are the biggest offenders.

Moss, how do you post on Leo Affairs from your office?

02-16-2012, 05:39 PM
It's funny to me how when someone writes an intelligent post there is always someone who needs to take a stab at it. I simply do not understand where cops get this idea that because you are a cop you can speed when not dealing with an emergency? It makes me laugh to see when cops write 'Next time you are in trouble, blah blah blah'. Please don't forget that you were not forced into this line of work, it was something YOU wanted to do (and I salute you for it). So even if I want to complain about you speeding, the next time I am in trouble YOU or one of your fellow cops WILL be there because IT IS YOUR JOB. Grow up.

02-16-2012, 10:35 PM
28493 Slow down SERGEANT

02-16-2012, 11:04 PM
It's funny to me how when someone writes an intelligent post there is always someone who needs to take a stab at it. I simply do not understand where cops get this idea that because you are a cop you can speed when not dealing with an emergency? It makes me laugh to see when cops write 'Next time you are in trouble, blah blah blah'. Please don't forget that you were not forced into this line of work, it was something YOU wanted to do (and I salute you for it). So even if I want to complain about you speeding, the next time I am in trouble YOU or one of your fellow cops WILL be there because IT IS YOUR JOB. Grow up.

There is a difference my friend! Yes we will come next time you get in trouble.. but when your in trouble and every second counts you want us to get there faster then a speeding bullet. Just cause you dont see US driving with our lights and sirens on doesn't mean we are not responding to an emergency call. The majority of our calls are priority but without lights and sirens. Just a little 411 read our policy!

02-16-2012, 11:51 PM

Why didn't you arrest the SOB?

02-16-2012, 11:54 PM

There is a difference my friend! Yes we will come next time you get in trouble.. but when your in trouble and every second counts you want us to get there faster then a speeding bullet. Just cause you dont see US driving with our lights and sirens on doesn't mean we are not responding to an emergency call. The majority of our calls are priority but without lights and sirens. Just a little 411 read our policy!
Don't attempt to belittle this reader with a sorry azz smoke screen, rookie! We're talking about on SR-874, we're talking about I-95 going or just coming out of Broward County, we're talking Okeechobee Road or the Turnpike! "The majority of our calls are priority but without lights and sirens." Yeah, running late to roll call because you just got out of bed with your 33 (sex partner for those who don't know the codes), running late to an off-duty job, hauling ass going home after shift, driving in the emergency lanes passing everyone else who has to wait because you left BEYOND the last minute and are running late to court (again). And all of it 5 to 12 miles outside of your jurisdiction. You gonna feed us a line that you are doing 90 mile per hour on ANY of those roadways you mentioned because you are running to a 'priority' call? Are things so bad in the City of Miami that you have to respond to a burglar alarm call or hold-up on progress (silent, without lights or siren, by the way) from the Broward County line because there is NO ONE closer than you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

02-17-2012, 12:56 AM
Your right but the problem is that I'm used to speeding every day while working responding to losers like you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

02-17-2012, 02:18 AM
I think I figured out why most of the violators on the Sun Sentinal artical were FHP & The City of Miami. I think it was FHP chasing the City of Miami for speeding trying to make more arrests on LEO'S..

02-19-2012, 04:11 AM
We saw you speeding on sr 874 in vehicle 7356.
The following day on us-1 we say vehicle 513 going south.
We will begin to keep track and report it to the papers.

Hey turd report me I was speeding today on 836.

02-20-2012, 11:56 PM

Worry no further. I've learned my lesson. The next time I get a burglary in progress at your home, I will gladdly respond at the moderate speed of 30 mph. So pray I get the beep tone, cause then I will punch it up to a whooping 35 mph... :evil:

02-21-2012, 12:20 AM

Worry no further. I've learned my lesson. The next time I get a burglary in progress at your home, I will gladdly respond at the moderate speed of 30 mph. So pray I get the beep tone, cause then I will punch it up to a whooping 35 mph... :evil:

lube says: slow your a$$$ down!!

02-21-2012, 01:40 AM
I think I figured out why most of the violators on the Sun Sentinal artical were FHP & The City of Miami. I think it was FHP chasing the City of Miami for speeding trying to make more arrests on LEO'S..
And how many of them were in Broward and Palm Beach Counties, too? :snicker:

02-21-2012, 01:43 AM

That will be fine...if you are responding from your neighborhood in Pembroke Pines or Southwest Ranches where so many of you elected to live... :evil:

02-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Southwest Ranches? That was freaking hilarious! Ain't nobody working here living in Southwest Ranches! We might go there to do a little lawn work for milk money, but I guarantee there are no City of Miami Police cars (with Believe stickers) parked in Southwest Ranches.

02-21-2012, 10:26 PM
malecon stop speeding.

guess-the-name
02-27-2012, 08:18 PM
As if these" law abiding citizens" control their speeding. I watch speeders as I drive to/from from work and off duty all the time. I guess when they crash and kill your loved ones it'll be ok because they're not cops. If you people are so concerned about speeding report your peers. Write down tags and call it in like you do so well with police vehicles.

Speeding in So. Florida is ridiculous yet I don't see anything in place to stop the public, just focused on crucifying ALL police officers for the actions of a few bone heads. :roll:

02-28-2012, 12:58 AM
Next the media should check the histories of sunpass usage on the weekends by our elected officials who have city sunpass!! :cop: :snicker: