PDA

View Full Version : IA Complaint

02-11-2012, 09:40 PM
I want to send in a complaint to the LCSO IA Department and noticed that on the website, it only goes to J. Leavens via email. Is he still the head of that department?

Who are the other members of the department because what if my complaint involves J. Leavens?

Seems strange to me that the public or a deputy making a complaint would only go to ONE person..??

02-12-2012, 04:31 AM
Capt. J. Leavens was transferrred from the IA Division in March 2009. If the website still shows him as the head of IA it is incorrect.

02-12-2012, 04:36 AM
First off as already said Capt.leavens is no longer in IA... and second off if your looking to file a complaint against him your nothing but a badge hunter bc he was the only captain(or any superior) I ever had who I felt truly had my back hes a great cop and I wish I was still working for him instead of r.c.

02-12-2012, 06:04 AM
Badge Hunter? Give me a break, don't get your panties all in a bunch!

My stating that my complaint would involve him was hypothetical to show how unethical it would be to have only one person in the department receiving complaints via email.

02-17-2012, 11:33 PM
What happened to C.L.?

02-18-2012, 02:53 AM
Which time?

Most recently - he was transferred to corrections as a clerk in charge of the day worker program. Clean file, excellent evals. No explanation.