PDA

View Full Version : Promoted?????

02-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Promoted to Major? Are you kidding???? What a disgrace. Couldnt this chief figure out that he is only degrading this dept further? Whats next....having the new major teach everyone about morals? Mass exit coming soon........

02-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Dam on vacation and a new major!! Who is it?

02-08-2012, 10:16 PM
The overall opinion is that Salerno promoted her rather than Acting Major CA. Looks like the Weeeenie is powerless and may be going back home soon. In all likelihood she will be Chief within 5 years. Acting Major CA may be acting for a long time... :devil:

02-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Im long gone from there....who got promoted?

Silverio?

04-30-2012, 03:56 AM
You are kidding, making a stink about people being promoted now, no one had anything to say about promotion to (in my opinion) losers like Agustin Diaz, hudak, Pitts, Paris, Lawrence, ginn, mcnichol, claughton, Escobar, Perez, Warner, masington, and the list goes on

05-05-2012, 07:42 AM
You are kidding, making a stink about people being promoted now, no one had anything to say about promotion to (in my opinion) losers like Agustin Diaz, hudak, Pitts, Paris, Lawrence, ginn, mcnichol, claughton, Escobar, Perez, Warner, masington, and the list goes on

Who's kidding....I was extremely vocal over that douche nozzle massingills promotion.

He's a ****ing drunk, a weasel and a back stabber.

05-15-2012, 03:05 PM

I feel ya! All of those people are an embarrassment to the department, ALL OF THEM! :cop:

05-15-2012, 08:37 PM
I must disagree with you....this entire department is a disgrace from what it used to be and the unfortunate reality is it doesnt look like it will get better anytime soon. I envy all the people who left the department when they did......