PDA

View Full Version : DOUG BAKER CHALLENGE 2

02-01-2012, 04:27 PM
doug it has been known that you are interested at one time or another, or even NOW that you were interested in running for Sheriff of Lee County,fl, I surely hope that you continue to pursue this DREAM of yours.

as of item #7,24,25 like I said before I will discuss this later,

MODERATORS there is no violation of terms of use if it is removed I will contact MOD 1

02-01-2012, 08:35 PM
We could all care less about this topic. Not interesting.....

02-02-2012, 12:16 AM
He was thinking about the Un of Ten last year, or White Plains Tenn. Any where but HERE

Please leave before you look worst!

02-02-2012, 01:01 AM
7.-The Husband has been abusive to the Wife for quite some time. At one point, his violence was so severe as to cause the Wife to miscarry a child.

24.= The Husband has been routinely physically abusing the Wife since the first month the parties were married. The Wife was pregnant at the time of marriage. Approximately one month after the parties married he threw her against the stove in their apartment.

25. The Wife has attempted to lock the Husband out when he becomes violent. On approximately five occasions he has broken the door in to get to the Wife.

29. Approximately one year ago, the Wife’s grandmother, Margaret Montalto, witnessed the Husband put the Wife in a choke hold.

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE TWENTIETH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR LEE COUNTY, FLORIDA CIVIL ACTION
DOUGLAS E. BAKER
Petitioner/Husband,
Vs. CASE NO. I95-1955-CA-HES
DANA M. BAKER
Respondent/Wife.

VERIFIED MOTION FOR EMERGENCY HEARING

I am back to discuss this issue. All of the listed items are public record from Dougs recent past. The issues are CRIMINAL some misdemeanor but pro-rated today are felony crimes. Why wasn't this investigated, even if it wasn't he should have been held ACCOUNTABLE but he never was. ACCOUNTABILITY is something he preaches religously but seems to have amnesia from his past. chief you need to get off this taking property rights from your officers, we are not at will employees. until you stop doing this we will continue the resistance :wink:

02-02-2012, 06:15 AM
doug it has been known that you are interested at one time or another, or even NOW that you were interested in running for Sheriff of Lee County,fl, I surely hope that you continue to pursue this DREAM of yours.

as of item #7,24,25 like I said before I will discuss this later,

MODERATORS there is no violation of terms of use if it is removed I will contact MOD 1

dude look at # 32 and add that with his IA into St. Martin. the original complaint was of a shot fired which struck St. Martin's vehicle and later turned into NOTHING!

02-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Adversity brings out true leadership or cowardice. Things are pretty bad in the city. DB should be strapping on a gun belt and be out patrolling at night. For far too long we have accepted that Lt's- Chief have all been "management" positions. You have to lead by example, stop explaining why the crime is so bad and go out there yourself and do something about it. A true leader does not forget where he came from. We are not SONY or Bed, Bath and Beyond...we are a police department, our goal is to prevent and solve crime, not put on media events to explain why black,white or hispanics kill each other. Get to work Doug and bring the Capt's out too.

02-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Adversity brings out true leadership or cowardice. Things are pretty bad in the city. DB should be strapping on a gun belt and be out patrolling at night. For far too long we have accepted that Lt's- Chief have all been "management" positions. You have to lead by example, stop explaining why the crime is so bad and go out there yourself and do something about it. A true leader does not forget where he came from. We are not SONY or Bed, Bath and Beyond...we are a police department, our goal is to prevent and solve crime, not put on media events to explain why black,white or hispanics kill each other. Get to work Doug and bring the Capt's out too.

"I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU MUTINY!" THe problem is that many of these Lts up to Capt feels like they don't have to work anymore, once they achieved those ranks. Look around on the 3rd floor and watched them socializing in and out of each other office. And also..you can find some of them in their office working on their college homework while they are on duty.This practice has been going on for years. I am sure they feel if Doug can do it when he was Captain for Hilton Daniel/ than they should do the same!! The entire command staffs needs to change!!

02-04-2012, 03:58 AM
Please do a vote to get rid of Baker! please someone get rid of this big baby of a chief, we need a leader.

02-04-2012, 05:16 AM
Baker needs to be Baker acted!