PDA

View Full Version : To : Councilman Leonardo

02-01-2012, 12:21 AM
Sir,
contrary to what you were told, there is a HUGE problem at the Ft Myers Police Department. If you truly want to know, why don't you just set up a meeting with us. Anywhere as long as it is not at the department. Not only do we have to worry about the streets, but now we have to worry about the Chief and his staff, which also includes the whole PSB bureau.
Crime is up and morale is down. I don't think that there are too many officers that will bust ass for chief anymore. He doesn't even speak to us, he takes the back stairs.
We still come in to do our jobs, but atleast for me, no more xtra. Do my job and then go home. It was different before so hopefuly you can stop the bleeding.
So if you are serious, set something up, and you will be surprised at what you hear.

02-01-2012, 01:26 AM
tleonardo@cityftmyers.com

or

call him

02-01-2012, 02:07 AM
I saw the video today in St 2. I wished Tom Leonardo would have stepepd up and beotch slapped Baker!

02-01-2012, 02:45 AM
Leonardo was just one of the city council members that was told about the falsified crime stats back in November of 2010, he knows about the problems that the department has, he chose then to ignore it and is just putting on a show now, nothing will change unfortunately.

Just remember..the county and Cape did not have the surge of violent crime and BAR crimes like FMPD did, why is that? Maybe, just maybe, all those officers that reported the crime stat change were telling the TRUTH.

02-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Councilman Leonardo until the internal problem is corrected the external problem will not be resolved. The men and women in blue will continue to do their best but will not be proactive against fighting crime. Mayor if you really want to know why the crime is going up you need to speak to Joe Martinez you may be enlightened to what he has to say. Councilman Brown you must live in a imaginary unrealistic world. Truth is if we come forward we might as well put in our resignation cause Baker will make our lives hell! :twisted:

02-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Leonardo was just one of the city council members that was told about the falsified crime stats back in November of 2010, he knows about the problems that the department has, he chose then to ignore it and is just putting on a show now, nothing will change unfortunately.

Just remember..the county and Cape did not have the surge of violent crime and BAR crimes like FMPD did, why is that? Maybe, just maybe, all those officers that reported the crime stat change were telling the TRUTH.

I agree with this post and CECIL has Leonardo's ear, WE all must keep CECIL as our PBA president to keep doug on his toes. as long as doug is in power there will always be mayhem..that is all he knows...just read the court affadavit in his divorce decree compounded by the mass firings etc. it is just one crazy event after another. :snicker: :( :snicker: :mrgreen:

02-01-2012, 05:01 PM
tleonardo@cityftmyers.com

or

call him

I have spoken with Tom Leonardo. He told me to provide each and everyone of you with his personal email: ddaydoc@comcast.net He assures each and every one of you that all conversation will remain confidential. Do not send any email through his city address, as you know its all open to public record.

Tom is requesting that he have city attorney Grant Alley present to witness the meeting. By law Grant must keep these meetings confidential. If you feel uneasy about having Grant present, Tom will still meet with you anytime you wish away from city hall and the department.

Tom is also requesting that all of you who might skeptical of him to give him a chance. Sometimes it takes a little longer to see things, but he assures you that he will hear each and every one of you out.

02-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Tom can be reached at ddaydoc@comcast.net He wants to hear what you have to say.

02-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Tom can be reached at ddaydoc@comcast.net He wants to hear what you have to say.

Maxwell is Leonardo familiar with LEOAFFAIRS/ft myers maybe this site will help him get up to speed on things.

02-01-2012, 07:39 PM

Maxwell is Leonardo familiar with LEOAFFAIRS/ft myers maybe this site will help him get up to speed on things.

He is now!

02-01-2012, 08:29 PM

Yeah and if you believe this post I've got a house of the river for sale that you can buy for $50!!!!! Sure let me email Tom, or should I say Chief, or Cecil, or Anthony Thomas, or Mike Mason...... If anyone actually does email that address I hope you realize your ip will be tracked. Nice try..... :cop:

02-01-2012, 11:44 PM
If this email is legit then I suggest Councilman Leonardo send out an email from his city email and have him give out his personal email to everyone at this agency so they can see for themselves.

02-02-2012, 12:14 AM
It is good and he will keep it to his self. I will email him tomorrow and others. BAKER and his team has to go for the sake of the city.

02-02-2012, 12:14 AM
The city council and mayor had suggested that Baker needs to interact and be more visible to the community. He needs to reach out to his the community. The funny thing about this is that his own officers don't ever see him. So sad but true! :cry:

02-02-2012, 12:39 AM

Yeah and if you believe this post I've got a house of the river for sale that you can buy for $50!!!!! Sure let me email Tom, or should I say Chief, or Cecil, or Anthony Thomas, or Mike Mason...... If anyone actually does email that address I hope you realize your ip will be tracked. Nice try..... :cop:
I understand your suspicion, do yourself a favor and go to the public library and send Mr. Leonardo an email and then wait and see how he responses. This email is real, he has already responded to a few members of the FMPD and has set up meetings with them away from the department.

02-02-2012, 03:13 AM
The councilman is going to be a hero if he takes this on! You go Big Tom! Be a leader for the communtiy.

Baker is not a leader.

02-02-2012, 04:02 AM
I had to listened to Doug's BS about accreditations and HEART for 1 and 1/2 hours. He was so out of focus to what this meeting was really about. Baker wanted the council members to see what he had accomplished before they hammered him about the crimes and what his plans were to fix the crimes in our city. Leonardo may have pushed Baker's buttons but all I heard was nothing but lies coming out of Bakers mouth. Baker thinks officers doesn't have any issues with him or how he is running this agency. We do have a problem with Baker, the training sergeant and PSB staff. I would have to include RIch Carr into this mix. I encourage the council members to ride along with the road patrols and see first hand what we deal with on a daily basis. Don't let Baker choose an officer cause he will pick one of his do boys who has a nice take home car and equipment and will tell you how great he is. Come to the briefing in the evenings and pick an officer to ride with. Hopefully they can find a spare car that works and hopefully we have enough officers to cover the city. Yes we may only have 10 officers working the entire city at times. These are things the council members should know!!!! :shock:

02-02-2012, 04:45 AM
Please meet with us! Please do not let the City staff or Baker about the meeting. we work for you and the citizens! we need help!!!!! we risk our lives for the City daily and only wnat to be treated fairly.