PDA

View Full Version : want to know my BOSS!!

01-30-2012, 03:51 PM
I am kind of new here. I don't think I have seen our boss. Does he actually exist? :?: :?:

01-30-2012, 05:22 PM
Who is the Chief?? Denise?? that is the only one that does anything. Thank you god for our union.

01-30-2012, 06:38 PM
He knows no one likes him that why he squirms through the stairwell and hides in his office. :lol:

01-30-2012, 08:16 PM
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE TWENTIETH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR LEE COUNTY, FLORIDA CIVIL ACTION
DOUGLAS E. BAKER
Petitioner/Husband,
Vs. CASE NO. I95-1955-CA-HES
DANA M. BAKER
Respondent/Wife.

VERIFIED MOTION FOR EMERGENCY HEARING
The Respondent/Wife, Dana M. Baker, by and through her undersigned attorney, hereby files this motion for Emergency Hearing and says:
1. On or about March 13, 1995, the Husband filed a petition for injunction for protection Against Domestic Violence against the Wife.
2. Approximately one week earlier, the Wife had filed a similar Petition.
3. Prior to an Order being entered on the Wife’s Petition the Husband talked her out of her filing.
4. The Husband is a detective with the Fort Myers Police Department. The Husband failed to indicate his profession in his Petition.
5. The Wife is a full time home maker and mother who has dedicated her life to raising her children.
6. The Wife has no job and no income.
7. The Husband has been abusive to the Wife for quite some time. At one point, his violence was so severe as to cause the Wife to miscarry a child.

18. The Husband has been financially abusing the wife by directing her to write out checks to pay the household bills then threatening to refuse to deposit his payroll into the joint account, thereby creating the “Worthless Check” problem he described in his Petition.
19. The Wife has been a full time mother for eight years with the Husband’s approval; it is only now that she desires a divorce that he is accusing her of child abuse.
20. The Wife is very naïve and has been emotionally battered that she has been unable to separate herself from him.
21. The Husband has used his knowledge of the courts to manipulate the system by playing the “First to the Courthouse Wins” game. He talked the Wife out of filing her valid Petition so that he could obtain one against her.
22. The Husband had the Wife arrested on an allegedly valid warrant from 1986 almost simultaneously with the service of the injunction. He abused his authority as a police officer to continue to abuse his wife.
23. With regard to the specific allegations of the Husband’s Petition:

A. The Parties jointly applied for all their credit cards;
B. The Wife’s friend gave the Husband the information regarding the drug dealer in order to have the dealer arrested;
C. The Husband recommended the Wife see Dr. Williams. The Husband advised the Wife to use an alias because the doctor was under investigation for improper dispensing of medication.
D. Approximately three years ago the parties son ran in front of a car at Burger King, the Wife reacted as any normal parent would and swatted his bottom. The driver of the car called HRS. The incident was determined to be unfounded.

24. The Husband has been routinely physically abusing the Wife since the first month the parties were married. The Wife was pregnant at the time of marriage. Approximately one month after the parties married he threw her against the stove in their apartment.

25. The Wife has attempted to lock the Husband out when he becomes violent. On approximately five occasions he has broken the door in to get to the Wife.

27. Approximately three years ago, the Husband became so violent that he left marks on the Wife as well as loosened one of the Wife’s teeth. The Wife’s sister saw the resulting injuries, and they were also seen by a friend of the Wife’s.

28. The Husband became remorseful as a result of his actions that he wrote the Wife an apology letter admitting his physical violence. A copy of said letter is attached hereto as Exhibit 1.

29. Approximately one year ago, the Wife’s grandmother, Margaret Montalto, witnessed the Husband put the Wife in a choke hold.

ROOKIE take a close look at this, this is the BOSS that wants you to walk the walk that he has never walked to. He wants you to cherish his core values and put H.E.A,R,T stuff into your daily life. This is obviously stuffthat he has never ever done or stood for or ever attempted to do in his life. Rookie read this carefully and come up with your own conclusions but it is.... :shock: :shock:

01-31-2012, 01:22 AM
Chiefeeee, you have some explaining to do............ :shock:

01-31-2012, 02:08 AM
27. Approximately three years ago, the Husband became so violent that he left marks on the Wife as well as loosened one of the Wife’s teeth. The Wife’s sister saw the resulting injuries, and they were also seen by a friend of the Wife’s.

Chief please explain item #27- I believe most of the Officers at our agency need some transparency explanation to this. How did you manage to get away with this and not get arrested for domestic Violence. It sounds like to me You have never been accountable for your actions. With all this baggage please tell me how did you make it to the position of Police Chief?? :?

Does the Mayor and City Council know about your past...I am reporting this to Mike Mason..please participate in his future interviews...it would be a step toward your Transparency nonsense :?

GunLEO1
01-31-2012, 03:15 AM
FOX 4 would love this story :-)